Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;884892442776002561]https://twitter.com/MicheleCHaddon/status/884892442776002561[/video]

I keep going back to the DA's press conference a couple of days ago when he said something along the lines of "don't take the law into your own hands". What does that even mean in this context?

Intersting. I wonder if he has a thread here at WS? I am not at all convinced that LE is only looking for the 4 men. I think there are possibly more.

What leads you to think that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSBM

Not sure it's possible.
Wouldn't it have to be MUCH hotter than a bonfire ?

What about the cement process ? Doesn't lime dissolve bodies ?
I mean --if there were 4 people....
MOO
This happened in the Grinstead case. I think it took the suspects days of burning before they felt satisfied tht she was cremated to satisfactory degree. That's just what they admitted. We still don't know how much the GBI found when they sifted the burn site. I can't imagine he had time to do tht to 4 MP.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Has anyone noticed that all of the photos from LE of the missing look like mug shots?

RSBM

If any photos are mugshots... it might help finding other perps who may have been involved.. if harm's been done.
Since there might be a connection...

Even though one person is apprehended for the weapons charge-- there could be others involved.

If I was a family member of the missing-- I'd want to know EXACTLY what my brother/child/son was doing-- if that meant finding out the truth and getting justice !
:moo:

What leads you to think that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mainly my gut. But I also think that if something is buried, then its been there awhile. Fresh cement or dirt would be easy to spot and from the aerial photos we have seen, I don't feel like it is fresh. My gut is telling me this is bigger than just the 4 men though.

RSBM

Not sure it's possible.
Wouldn't it have to be MUCH hotter than a bonfire ?

What about the cement process ? Doesn't lime dissolve bodies ?
I mean --if there were 4 people....
MOO

I think I heard on the Up and Vanished podcast, re: Tara Grinstead, that a bonfire could burn for days and still leave more than trace amount.

I suspect this is related to the burning body found in Bridesburg. Just a feeling. Read an article that said LE found an ID near the body but are not releasing info regarding it.

My thoughts exactly. One went missing Wednesday and the other three Friday, and they started searching Sunday. Talk of shots being fired Saturday night. Is that enough time for them to be digging THAT deep??

A very deep hole could have been dug well in advance, particularly if a killer has planned to kill. JMO

I suspect this is related to the burning body found in Bridesburg. Just a feeling. Read an article that said LE found an ID near the body but are not releasing info regarding it.

It was discussed in an earlier thread of one of the men that there was a 'k' tattoo. Atleast, I am almost certain that was reported.

I'm curious if they are mob related. (I'm not saying this bc they are italian/ I am italian)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson