Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this takes time but I just wish it would move faster!

I'm dying for answers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For everyone saying if he had a digger/machinery that he could dig a hole, backfill, etc in a matter of hrs BUT wouldn't there be a ton of evidence that this was done? Tracks, sifted dirt, loose soil, etc etc. I'm not a heavy machine operator but I find it hard to believe that this was done 5-7 days ago and that's what they are digging up. They have to be latching onto something else IMO. Can anyone with machine experience shed some light.

The reason I say this - it looks like they cant figure out where to dig, which leads me to believe that there is no exact trace of a hole being dug 5-7 days ago.

I said it earlier and i'll say it again, I run a backhoe.. it would take me by myself less then 2hrs to scrape the stone off a driveway into a stock pile, then dig a hole the width of a average backhoe bucket (2 feet) and dig down 12 feet (max depth for backhoe) put something in the hole then backfill the hole and put the stone back on top so it looks like a driveway again..

the reason why the hole they have now is soo big is so they can safely enter it and work .. and the reason why most of the soil being removed looks to be virgin unexavated soil.. because it was not nessiceccy for him to make the hole that big

I will eat my hat if this is the work of one person. I don't care what he had access to.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lets say for debate purposes, that the oil tank may or may not have a weapon or such, how does that help to locate missing men?
It may not locate the men, but it may provide evidence that they are connected to the property owners in some way.

Keep in mind, this may well not be the only place they are searching right now (probably is not). It's just the one that is easy for helicopter footage. I would imagine there are other people working in other areas still following leads and possibly doing ground searches of other parts of this property as well as entirely different locations. JMO.

People keep quoting the DA as saying "No remains have been found" when in reality he stated "No remains have been found that I can report on" Two totally different results for me.

The cell phones were taken from the family could this be that CD might have called for help?

The neighbors reported hearing shot gun blast but where they live this is normal except that on this night it sounded like a frenzy. This would not be typical of hunting.

Keep in mind, this may well not be the only place they are searching right now (probably is not). It's just the one that is easy for helicopter footage. I would imagine there are other people working in other areas still following leads and possibly doing ground searches of other parts of this property as well as entirely different locations. JMO.

Yep. They are also searching a barn which is very close to this site.

I swore I wasn't going there. I typed out a post and deleted it about 5 minutes ago. I think you are right. I don't know if you are from the area, but I wouldn't be surprised in this part of PA if people started building bunkers in 2011-2012. I personally know a family that did just that, not a bunker, but an entire compound. They were scared Obama would have us join a NWO and we wouldn't have basic necessities, love the idea or think its ridiculous, it was not an uncommon dinner conversation in NEPA (north eastern Pennsylvania). I had a go bag at one point, why I have no flogging clue, but I guess I thought it was essential at that time in my life.

My father grew up in Levittown PA and Newtown PA in the 60's and 70's. He said there are plenty of leftover underground bomb shelters from the Cold War era, a lot of his neighbors built them.

Another thing to keep in mind, as gun shots might be a common thing in the area.. Right now there is nothing open as far hunting season.. it is closed!

Any updates this morning? I've been in court. Still here but on break.

I said it earlier and i'll say it again, I run a backhoe.. it would take me by myself less then 2hrs to scrape the stone off a driveway into a stock pile, then dig a hole the width of a average backhoe bucket (2 feet) and dig down 12 feet (max depth for backhoe) put something in the hole then backfill the hole and put the stone back on top so it looks like a driveway again..

the reason why the hole they have now is soo big is so they can safely enter it and work .. and the reason why most of the soil being removed looks to be virgin unexavated soil.. because it was not nessiceccy for him to make the hole that big

I agree with you. I spent many years in construction and have been involved in both demo of structured as well as foundation prep and building. I am not understanding why they don't bring in heavy trucks and just load off the concrete out of the way rather than moving it around multiple times. But you are right IMO that the hole can be dug and filled properly and with a little dab of rainfall...you'd not know it.

JMO

People keep quoting the DA as saying "No remains have been found" when in reality he stated "No remains have been found that I can report on" Two totally different results for me.

The cell phones were taken from the family could this be that CD might have called for help?

The neighbors reported hearing shot gun blast but where they live this is normal except that on this night it sounded like a frenzy. This would not be typical of hunting.

The cell phones could have been taken away for a couple of reasons.Yes, maybe he did call and ask for help. But also maybe their is communication on them that shows that the parents suspected their kid. Or maybe there was a missing gun they texted their son about. There is a million reasons why - and it doesn't have to be that he asked for help.

Hay Neighbor!

Diminished capacity meaning the frontal lobe damage. many people think because someone has frontal lobe damage that they are violent, in many cases that is not true. However CD was said to be admitted for a psych eval or some inpatient time. Nothing I can find though says that he was a threat to himself or anyone else.

From all accounts CD was a little kooky, but hell, some people think i am too because I study serial killers behavior but I'm not (im also not a professional, I'm just intrigued by the psychology of them)

Also I know they have the cadaver dogs there, 1 week old dead bodies in this heat lately? Oh them dogs would have cued on on that quick...

Why do you think more than one person was involved?

That's if you have a double barrel shotgun, if you have a pump action you can have 6 or 7 shells before having to reload.

Yes, sorry. Not familiar with pump action shotguns, only over and unders.

There must be a lot of tension & stress under that tent...my heart goes out to all of these men working tirelessly to bring some type of closure to the families.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let's just say that someone-a witness, an informant, reported that a gun, or evidence, was dropped down the vent pipe of an old oil tank on the property. Lo and behold, while searching, they come across the vent pipe of an old oil tank. Time to dig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member