Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meo and sturgis were together. So whos car was found at Peddlers? Who picked up Dean? I heard Jimi didnt have a car? Can someone confirm all this.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I didn't see anywhere that meo and sturgis were together. Sturgis' car was the one found at peddlers village

But what about JTP? I feel like we know the least about him.

Oh wait, good point. I was thinking Sturgis and Meo were in the same car, but I guess not if both of their cars were found? Yeah, where's JTP's car....where did he disappear from? Was he walking? I'm getting forgetful.

- Just ran out and took the title out of my car. I thought it was supposed to be in there as well.

I could swear that at one point I was told that the title belonged in the car, I think o prove that you actually owned it. And then I recall hearing (from my dad) that you shouldn't keep it there

If it weren't for him knowing CD I would say his case wasn't connected at all. I wonder if LE have more info connecting him

Right. Surely they must and I have hopes that this will continue to unfold and all the details come together but I just can't even try to think of What If's. I'm truly so very sad for the families and these boys. This is the first missing case that I have followed that I feel completely hopeless about. I don't want to feel that way but given how the DA talks and his body language I think that he is sharing a lot. Heartbreaking.

I didn't see anywhere that meo and sturgis were together. Sturgis' car was the one found at peddlers village
Thank you. I thought they were together because they disappeared together and their family was searching for them as a pair. I didn't realize both of their cars were missing as well.

MSM Link:

20-year-old Cosmo DiNardo is back in custody for stealing a car owned by 21-year-old Tom Meo, one of the missing men. Weintraub said DiNardo tried to sell the car for $500.

Weintraub added that the search is intensifying at the Solebury Township property owned by the DiNardo family. “The search at the scene up the road is intensifying. We are going to find something for sure, no doubt about it.”

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/07/12/bucks-county-search-missing-men/

A friend of DiNardo’s who spoke on condition of anonymity claimed that he was never known to be violent.

“I’ll tell you that he was normal up until last year. He was in a quad accident and hit his head and was stranded for a day or so with a brain bleed. He had frontal lobe damage,” the friend said.

Ehh This is fishy to me, who says that.. "He was normal last year until his quad accident, he had frontal lobe damage.." That doesn't sound like something a 18-21 year old would say, I don't expect anyone to know what frontal lobe damage is, except for medical professionals and web sleuthers (because if you follow enough cases you tend to know more about some things than anyone should)... The whole quad accident and frontal lobe damage and insanity defense is just becoming far too convenient for me, I don't buy it AT ALL anymore.

Here in AZ registration form stays in car. Title needed for sale stays some place safe.

Those transfers need to be notarized, right? It's been a while since I've privately bought/sold a car so I don't remember the exact process, but is t there something to prove a title transfer has been notarized? They couldn't have just banged out a deal in his driveway and made it legal anyway, right? Honest questions cause I don't remember the process well anymore.

Not in Indiana but can't say about anywhere else.

Thank you. I thought they were together because they disappeared together and their family was searching for them as a pair. I didn't realize both of their cars were missing as well.

It has been speculated that they both drove but met up together, which is possible

I thought one of their fathers said they both left home between 6 & 6:30, and each said they were going to the others house. If true, I would think they were together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was stated that JP was picked up as well on Weds, DF was picked up by Cosmo Friday night and Sturgis car was parked at Peddler's Village Friday night and Meo's was on the property found Sat. Yet the Father of Sturgis stated that they were together Meo/Sturgis Cosmo is the common denominator.

JP friends with Cosmo
DF aquiances with Sturgis/Meo
DF friends with Cosmo but not on FB.

Is it possible - the person that came forward about buying the car was a friend of CD and told by CD about the killings/burial (this is why he is being protected). An earlier poster who went to school with CD mentioned how he loved to brag. And this is why they went directly to the very specific spot to dig? Maybe the person was even somehow involved and is being protected again because he had a lesser role.

Oh wait, good point. I was thinking Sturgis and Meo were in the same car, but I guess not if both of their cars were found? Yeah, where's JTP's car....where did he disappear from? Was he walking? I'm getting forgetful.

Mark and Tom were "together" in the sense that Mark was last seen leaving home in his own car, ostensibly to meet Tom.

My thinking is that they met at Peddlers Village and went off in Tom's car.

And I've never seen anything about Jimi's car situation or the exact circumstances surrounding when he was last seen. I THINK the location he was last seen was extremely close to where Dean was picked up, but I'm not positive on that.

Those transfers need to be notarized, right? It's been a while since I've privately bought/sold a car so I don't remember the exact process, but is t there something to prove a title transfer has been notarized? They couldn't have just banged out a deal in his driveway and made it legal anyway, right? Honest questions cause I don't remember the process well anymore.

Notary requirements vary from state to state. I'm a SC Notary and we do not require car titles to be notarized. Not sure about PA.

I thought one of their fathers said they both left home between 6 & 6:30, and each said they were going to the others house. If true, I would think they were together.

Dad said he was coming to Doylestown.

Hay Neighbor!

Diminished capacity meaning the frontal lobe damage. many people think because someone has frontal lobe damage that they are violent, in many cases that is not true. However CD was said to be admitted for a psych eval or some inpatient time. Nothing I can find though says that he was a threat to himself or anyone else.

From all accounts CD was a little kooky, but hell, some people think i am too because I study serial killers behavior but I'm not (im also not a professional, I'm just intrigued by the psychology of them)

Also I know they have the cadaver dogs there, 1 week old dead bodies in this heat lately? Oh them dogs would have cued on on that quick...

Why do you think more than one person was involved?

Sorry, I misunderstood re frontal lobe damage. Yes, there are those who believe it can cause violent tendencies. I tend to think it merely brings forth previously well controlled violent tendencies. It's more the control issue due to a problem with executive functioning in the brain. I know we heard that CD trophy hunted. There is a certain something to be said about those who are driven to kill for enjoyments sake imo. Now before I'm attacked by the hunters on here, please understand that there is a huge difference in enjoying the hunt/the hunting experience and enjoying the kill.
As for why I think he may not have handled all of this alone, they haven't found remains or any sign of these four young men yet. CD is young and privileged but that's about it. To have either abducted or murdered 4 young men in a relatively short amount of time and to have either hidden the men away or dispose of remains is work. It's been hot and God awful humid here and I'm north of the search site. I do not see how he could have managed to dispose of everything (meaning men or bodies) so well that LE has yet to discover it. They are all over this case. We have PSP, FBI, and local officers officers involved in the search. If CD managed all of this alone, not just the disappearance of the men, but the concealment of the resulting evidence, I will be amazed.

The guy can't forge a title signature... but can bury bodies with no sign? Get outta here. There's more going on.

They need to be notarized in PA, I only know this because I am a notary, and have done my fair share of title transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford