Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I'm reading this wrong, on page 2 the FATHER (Anthony) said he was driving a pickup truck in Solebury Twp on 7/7 at 7:49PM. Seconds after his pick-up was captured on a license plate reader, Meo's license plates for his Maxima were also captured.

So the father is either lying to try to protect the son, there is a missing page not in the tweet, or he's neck deep in it now.

IMO
No. I think they were just mentioning the boy was the son of the parents who own the property at 2827 Aquatong Road and then they use just the last name driving the pickup which I take as meaning the boy was driving the pickup.

I agree it is confusing the way they worded that but i think it was the boy driving the truck.

You have to read bottom of page 1 and lead to top of page 2

I live about 1/2 mile from the jail and I cannot tell you the flurry of helicopters that are racing back to the lower york road site I assume - it's so loud I cannot imagine how bad it is for the families and LE at the site.

He tried to sell the car on 7/8 (made phone call to friend around 5pm.)
Police found car at , I think, 4am Sunday morning.

The article states trying to sell the car on 7/9. The gunshots were heard 7/8 at 3:30 and the bonfire was the night of 7/8. Something is not adding up here. What happened between 6pm 7/7 and 3:30 7/8 if the neighbors are actually telling the truth, which I think might be an embellishment on their part. I doubt CD held them hostage, but anything is possible.

The article states trying to sell the car on 7/9. The gunshots were heard 7/8 at 3:30 and the bonfire was the night of 7/8. Something is not adding up here. What happened between 6pm 7/7 and 3:30 7/8 if the neighbors are actually telling the truth, which I think might be an embellishment on their part. I doubt CD held them hostage, but anything is possible.

Has It been confirmed that there was a bonfire? If so- where was it?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

Meo was most likely following Dinardo. His last text was at 6:53PM

That's what I think...I also think maybe he was trying to sell his car hence his buddy also driving & having the title. Some notaries are open until 9...perp could have lured them back to the farm under numerous circumstances

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last contact with Meo was 6:53PM. Car reader was at 7:49PM. Who was driving the car?

Ehh This is fishy to me, who says that.. "He was normal last year until his quad accident, he had frontal lobe damage.." That doesn't sound like something a 18-21 year old would say, I don't expect anyone to know what frontal lobe damage is, except for medical professionals and web sleuthers (because if you follow enough cases you tend to know more about some things than anyone should)... The whole quad accident and frontal lobe damage and insanity defense is just becoming far too convenient for me, I don't buy it AT ALL anymore.
Spin, spin, spin.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.
Next time thread goes off the rails with discussions that have nothing to do with the case time outs will be issued.

I don't mean to be such a hard buttocks but it is important we dont start chit chatting and stop focusing on the case.

attachment.php
BR & CD have different lawyers as of yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_2365.jpg
    IMG_2365.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 540
I believe it's just the two pages. I have a feeling the father is definitely covering for the son. Or involved.

No - this was an interview with the son. This was Cosmo saying he drove the truck.

Last night some ppl were asking if a bonfire could burn the bodies down to the bone...I follow 'Ask A Mortician' on YT she's obviously a mortician based in LA while in school she worked for a crematorium & said the ovens can't even burn the bone, after the bodies are cremated the bones are removed & put in this blender that crushes the bones into an ash like material than they're added to biggie holding bodies ashes.

*baggie not biggie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(snipped SM screenshot) BR & CD have different lawyers as of yesterday

No, that is the lawyer for the parents. The tweet is vague because it's easily assumed they hired the lawyer for CD, but they hired him for themselves.

attachment.php
BR & CD have different lawyers as of yesterday

Only DiNardos parents have hired him. To represent them in the grand jury proceedings. Today at his arraignment, Cosmo was indeed represented by Parlow.

Don't know if this has been posted yet http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...o-spoke-of-having-people-killed-20170712.html "Eric Beitz, 20, of Bensalem, told The Inquirer and Daily News that he and his friends had hung out often in recent weeks with Cosmo DiNardo, and said DiNardo came off as agreeable on the surface but “constantly” sold firearms, spoke about killing people, and seemed to have “ulterior motives.”

“I can tell you on multiple different occasions, on multiple different accounts, from multiple different people, including myself – Cosmo has spoken about weird things like killing people and having people killed,” Beitz said. “Everybody you talk to about this guy, you hear he’s mentally unstable.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288