Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up until now, we have been removing posts that have beentrying to indicate or establish a connection between the 4 young men who aremissing/deceased victims and a previous assault for which William Riddle hasbeen charged.

I’ve spoken with Tricia and it has been decided to allowdiscussion of a possible connection between the two cases IF someone canestablish AND provide links to substantiate, that William Riddle or his allegedvictim Dan Lynch are in fact friends on a public social media page of any ofthe 4 young men. Please note the word “public”. In other words, if the socialmedia connection is not public because the account is set to Private, then youmay NOT use that to substantiate a connection, and discussion about a possible connectionwill not be allowed.

Hopefully the above is clear, but if not, please contact aMod, Admin, or Tricia for clarification.

:tyou:

Has anyone started poking around on the Temple assault yet? There may be some interesting nuggets in those criminal complaints that may be pertinent here

I am, actually that was what I was doing and missed the presser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Would love to know how JTP fits into all of this and the timeline and calls and texts. Obviously the FBI and police have a timeline and have gone over every call text and ping. Read some disturbing media posts tonight from kids in the area but they might be nonsense. Remember the Jessica Chambers case ? The locals didn't even seem to connect the dots about the alleged murderer. This case is different though and it seems more about the why than the who.

IMO, I think JP was a "test run"???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Regarding the DF cover photo and implied connection - the photographed IG account user has updated their account with the new information. Unless there is a second account user, it may not be the same person who is said to be currently incarcerated.

BR doesn't seem to have a FB account, but he is pictured in DF's photos on FB and also his videos. DF actually has a screen grab of BR's instagram, which was his cover photo. BR had commented on it, saying "I'll never leave you behind, bro. They appeared to be good or even best friends.

link: https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...2424180482216.83830.100001439105391&source=56

Up until now, we have been removing posts that have beentrying to indicate or establish a connection between the 4 young men who aremissing/deceased victims and a previous assault for which William Riddle hasbeen charged.

I’ve spoken with Tricia and it has been decided to allowdiscussion of a possible connection between the two cases IF someone canestablish AND provide links to substantiate, that William Riddle or his allegedvictim Dan Lynch are in fact friends on a public social media page of any ofthe 4 young men. Please note the word “public”. In other words, if the socialmedia connection is not public because the account is set to Private, then youmay NOT use that to substantiate a connection, and discussion about a possible connectionwill not be allowed.

Hopefully the above is clear, but if not, please contact aMod, Admin, or Tricia for clarification.

:tyou:

Ah, thank you, I read a few threads back he was incarcerated. BR posts "RIP Dean"

i know where you are going with this......

i brought this up last last night but mods didn't approve.

No no idea where they are going with this (I'm a terrible sleuther) but in thread three there was a cached IG of CD and he posted a picture of his Snapchat account on that. I did try looking it up but Snapchat truly confuses me - it appeared that the username does still exist but I do not know how to tell if its him, etc. It definitely existed at one point though.

No no idea where they are going with this (I'm a terrible sleuther) but in thread three there was a cached IG of CD and he posted a picture of his Snapchat account on that. I did try looking it up but Snapchat truly confuses me - it appeared that the username does still exist but I do not know how to tell if its him, etc. It definitely existed at one point though.

All I would want to know is if his Snapchat username was "liveitup"

If it was, then the rabbit hole goes even deeper.

Billy Riddle just updated his instagram bio to read "RIP Dean."

This simply could not get any stranger.

No, that's not where I'm headed, although I know what you're referring to.

The cached version in thread 3 was not that username. That said, now I know where you're headed.

::ducks out::

Billy Riddle just updated his instagram bio to read "RIP Dean."

This simply could not get any stranger.

Possibly covering his butt. Possibly realizing a plan didn't happen as intended...moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly covering his butt. Possibly realizing a plan didn't happen as intended...moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Although, we've seen that not work out so well in the past. I'm sure LE is all over it.

Regarding other individuals that have been alluded to, these two photos from Facebook seem to link the two:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...105391.-2207520000.1499928796.&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...105391.-2207520000.1499928796.&type=3&theater

The individual's sister has also been posting about their friendship but I do not have a url yet

On that same social media page there are videos with a connection too. I am relatively new and not sure if I am allowed to post them or even how to. But videos show up at the bottom of the photo section on fb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member