Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at his magistrate dockets and he has an alias of Cormo Dinardo listed I tried a quick search couldn't find anything Google redirects to cosmo

I'm honestly not sure why this is really being discussed here right now... I don't want to criticize how decisions are made on what can be discussed or not, but it seems to me like DF and BR were just buddies based on everything DF's Facebook and what we can see of BR's Instagram. But CD's Instagram is actually set to private too and was somehow gotten into through a cache... plus the relevant comment in question isn't from a victim or suspect. IMO, a connection between the men definitely shouldn't jump the gap to a connection between two criminal cases involving the men, especially when homicide is involved. That's a huge, possibly damaging speculation IMO.

I hope I'm allowed to express my disagreement with the line of discussion. I hope I don't sound rude. After thinking about it, this is where I'm at personally, and I'm happy to personally abstain from any further discussion in that direction.
The drug dealer community for lack of a better word typically have multiple Facebook pages...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Okay what about this - what if CD helped BR beat up that kid and they were going to come forward and rat CD out?

ETA I don't really see that though because the victim could ID him. Just thinking out loud. None of this makes sense.

Who is DL? Are you saying that BR wasn't the only assailant in the case?
Dan Lynch. All articles I have read had said a group of 4 assaulted him. Here is one that notes that. I haven't seen any article naming other suspects besides BR.

"A video shows the cousins walking by and then four guys following close behind. A few minutes later, the same guys are shown running past the camera."

http://www.philly.com/philly/column...g-for-one-philly-teen-20170706.html?mobi=true

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Okay what about this - what if CD helped BR beat up that kid and they were going to come forward and rat CD out?

ETA I don't really see that though because the victim could ID him. Just thinking out loud. None of this makes sense.

Interesting direction. It takes the rumored premise and reverses it. I hadn't thought of things going in that direction. But it would better fit the DF & BR being friends narrative.

Maybe I'm naive about the "criminal mind" but would anyone really consider adding murder/conspiracy charges by having someone kill witnesses to a crime that wasn't going to carry that big of a sentence to begin with?
IMO he is already having some sort of mental breakdown, not insanity, but mental 'come apart' of some kind. You don't just kill 4 ppl 1 day unless something is seriously wrong with you. I doubt we will ever understand his motive. Could be he's upset that BR may go to jail and not be his "friend to the end" anymore (IF it were the 4 men as witnesses to temple crime scenario) w/out BR privy to his brilliant scheme. I DO NOT know anything abt the Temple crime. My point is: IMO, his logic for murdering 4 men may be so bizarre to us we can't make sense of it. I'm waiting to hear this unfold. I can't imagine a scenario where it's sensible killing 4 ppl.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I dont buy the whole thing about him selling the car for $500 unless he was REALLY stupid.. JMO but i think once he posted bail one of his pissed off enemies came forward a said he tried to sell the car.. Thats all that LE needed to press the charge and lockem back up..

PS. i hope the last dinner of his life at home tuesday night was worth the 100k! :jail:
I'm sure there had to have been communication on this between CD and unnamed witness he tried to sell the car too. I highly doubt someone would make it up, tell police and police not have solid proof and just throw him back in jail.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This whole "relationship" between BR assault of DL and possible connection to CD has been around for quite some time, many times in the comment sections of MSM sites..At the very least, it is something that is likely to be investigated

IMO he is already having some sort of mental breakdown, not insanity, but mental 'come apart' of some kind. You don't just kill 4 ppl 1 day unless something is seriously wrong with you. I doubt we will ever understand his motive. Could be he's upset that BR may go to jail and not be his "friend to the end" anymore (IF it were the 4 men as witnesses to temple crime scenario) w/out BR privy to his brilliant scheme. I DO NOT know anything abt the Temple crime. My point is: IMO, his logic for murdering 4 men may be so bizarre to us we can't make sense of it. I'm waiting to hear this unfold. I can't imagine a scenario where it's sensible killing 4 ppl.

This. A mentally ill man-child that made the jump to murderer. I wonder if his parents were on the property wondering why Cosmo was operating the backhoe for hours. Was this normal? Did he dig holes all over the farm on a regular basis? Yeah, it could be done, but this was no 30 minute job. Sadly, these boys may have all known that he was "off", but never thought he was capable of the level of violence.

WOW! What a thing to wake up to! Those poor boys....

TeaTime said:
snipped by me....
He has been trouble and always got out of it because his parents could afford lawyers who made deals with prosecutors.

Hopefully, no plea of affluenza!! :gaah:

So there is another presser today at 11am? (eastern time?)

TAI!

This whole "relationship" between BR assault of DL and possible connection to CD has been around for quite some time, many times in the comment sections of MSM sites..At the very least, it is something that is likely to be investigated
I have yet to see the msm comments abt it lol I'm not local and apparently not savvy enough to locate these comments. Did these comments start prior to CD being named POI? Or was this after him being named.

My gut told me these young men would be going on the property.... It's still so gut wrenching to hear the remains have been found.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Didn't get a chance to catch up. Not sure if this was mentioned. On the Today show this morning was a video of a reporter talking to TM grandfather. He said when the tank was removed, there was a blue tarp under it.
I'm assuming the bodies were under or wrapped in that.

I dont buy the whole thing about him selling the car for $500 unless he was REALLY stupid.. JMO but i think once he posted bail one of his pissed off enemies came forward a said he tried to sell the car.. Thats all that LE needed to press the charge and lockem back up..

PS. i hope the last dinner of his life at home tuesday night was worth the 100k! :jail:

I can see him doing it. Given the lack of info we've gotten all together, we don't have any reason to believe he's some kind of mastermind, or even very smart at all. I would be interested to know if the person that came forward offered any records of CD reaching out to him to sell the car.

I think more than the cadaver dogs brought them there.
I still think someone witnessed something or CD said something that was relayed to LE.

In a 90 acre property they zeroed in quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. A mentally ill man-child that made the jump to murderer. I wonder if his parents were on the property wondering why Cosmo was operating the backhoe for hours. Was this normal? Did he dig holes all over the farm on a regular basis? Yeah, it could be done, but this was no 30 minute job. Sadly, these boys may have all known that he was "off", but never thought he was capable of the level of violence.

No one lived at the farm, his parents lived in Bensalem.. SOOO.. im sure that gave him plenty of time Saturday to dig the hole and back fill.. someone with a little experience on a backhoe could do dig a 12' hole , backfill it and put stone on top in the matter of a 2 hours or so.. even less if the hole was excavated prior to executing the boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48