Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
DF and BR were part of or hung out with a motorbike gang called Hot Boyz and OneWay in N. Philly. Look up videos on YT. I've found them and BR is in them. They make N. Philly/Temple area their turf. Nothing far fetched about BR and DF being in the Temple area.

They seemed to interact often enough that I can see why people are making a link. But their friendship seemed tight enough that I can't figure out how to make the leap that some of the rumors are making.

I guess, in my mind, the link between the people is undeniable, but I have yet to be convinced about a link between the criminal acts.

It has been years since I've been here...I followed all the Missing Children (mostly in Florida where I live) for many years. I find myself so drawn to this case, I have lived in PA and it always seems such a wholesome family state. This is so very sad for the victims, the families & the community. There will be no good ending here.
Glad to back with Websleuths....Thank you for being here!

This is the stuff that nightmares are made of.

How on earth does this crap happen? How does it come to this? Assaults and drugs and quadruple murder? Like...just how??? Especially for these boys to be this young, it's just hard for me to understand how things could get this far, this fast, this early in life.

There is so much pain in Bucks County tonight. I can't even imagine. Man.

Seems like this group of boys went downhill after they lost their friend Bobby Lord in a bike accident a year ago.

Right- but my point was more along the lines of was it established that backhoes were on the property?

YES, THERE WAS A BACKHOE ON THE PROPERTY, AS WAS ESTABLISHED SEVERAL THREADS AGO. THE FAMILY OWNS A BACKHOE, THAT WAS AT THE PROPERTY.

Sorry for yelling, but there are FOUR threads here about this case.<modsnip>

JMO, maybe CD whacked JP first by himself, Then he asked DF to help him whack MS and TM.. But when it all went down DF freaked or CD was afraid DF would talk about it so he whacked him too??

IT would make seance because maybe JP,MS,and TM may have know something on CD,DF, and maybe BR?

I have a hard time imagining they haven't identified the burned body OR at least been able to determine if it was/ was not one of these men.

I thought no tattoos too!! &#129300;

I have to agree with this statement, Kudos to all of them involved. For all the bad you hear about the authorities these days, people forget all the real good and hard work they do!

Well, considering they let him walk on a FELONY gun charge, maybe those boys would still be alive, and maybe none of this would have happened. That is going to blow up into a huge issue, and rightfully so.

They seemed to interact often enough that I can see why people are making a link. But their friendship seemed tight enough that I can't figure out how to make the leap that some of the rumors are making.

I guess, in my mind, the link between the people is undeniable, but I have yet to be convinced about a link between the criminal acts.

2 possibilities to me. If DF testified he would get off the multiple pending charges he has. So in order to save himself he would do his friend in

Other one is that DF and CD were solicited by BR get rid of the 3 that could link BR to the assault. CD and DF carried out the murders and disposal of the bodies but then in order to try and keep stuff quite CD killed DF as well

You're thinking exactly like I am, so if you're off base, so am I!

Right there with you guys. And I get trying to unload the car. But locally? I feel like there was involvement in the murders and burial site but after that the "helpers" backed off and CD bungled it from there. (Seems like a poor choice of words.)
All of that effort to bury these young men (potentially) - only to leave a car onsite. Very odd.

What a tragedy for these four young men. I know this area. Is there a Solebury address posted to where this farm is located?

Just some thoughts, without knowing all the mental conditions of the suspect, maybe if he was manic, or hopped up on serious drugs he could have been awake for days? Also, with a grave that elaborate, seems it might have been planned, or dug way before hand...

Just because DF was friends with CD, BR or anyone else, and just because he had a record of making some mistakes in his past does not mean that he was involved in this crime. And being friends with a riding crew (my husband rides bikes with a crew so I get it) does not mean that you're extremely close outside of riding... there are plenty of guys that run in my husband's group that he isn't incredibly close to. They ride together, hang out sometimes and that's the extent of it... it is clear that DF's friends might not have been the best influences but let's try not to make assumptions about the deceased when he cannot defend himself. How terrible for his family...

[video=twitter;885498958344318976]https://twitter.com/lehighcourts/status/885498958344318976[/video]

Well, considering they let him walk on a FELONY gun charge, maybe those boys would still be alive, and maybe none of this would have happened. That is going to blow up into a huge issue, and rightfully so.
Someone was noticing something with CD that they wanted to reinstate them charges two weeks before this went down. Sadly they didn't act quick enough.

Right there with you guys. And I get trying to unload the car. But locally? I feel like there was involvement in the murders and burial site but after that the "helpers" backed off and CD bungled it from there. (Seems like a poor choice of words.)
All of that effort to bury these young men (potentially) - only to leave a car onsite. Very odd.

And then trying to sell the car the day after the disappearance of the owner.

Not to mention DF's phone pinging on the property. Correct me if I'm wrong, cell phones don't ping if they're turned off.

Parts of the case seem fairly thought out (the entire burial process), but other parts seem to be totally basic mistakes that almost defy common sense.

It was more like fresh gravel.
86a0c98bfc00b5a0d076d919eb3b0841.jpg
f84e3a0ecbb94107dc89a726bbcce3ef.jpg

I think it would catch my eye if it was a mound of soil unsettled. But the gravel could of caught their eyes too and requested the cadaver dogs.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

If that is fresh gravel, he likely had help. From someone with access to a dump truck. JMO.

(Edit: Unless the pile was already there)

OK so putting my big girl panties on. How did the DA identify Dean conclusively and refer to everything else as human remains

Has there been any more confirmed info in MSM about what Dean had been arrested for in the past? It's been confirmed that one of the arrests was for assault, which he would have stood trial for this summer. Perhaps relates to the Temple case that has been discussed.

["One of the missing men, Finocchiaro, has been arrested multiple times on charges that include drug possession, driving under the influence and assault. He is due in court in the assault case this summer.
"He seemed like he was getting it together. He was working full time," said his lawyer, John Fioravanti Jr. "I feel bad for his parents."]

source: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-search-missing-men-pennsylvania-48539836

[video=twitter;885499869430939650]https://twitter.com/lehighcourts/status/885499869430939650[/video]

[video=twitter;885499869430939650]https://twitter.com/LehighCourts/status/885499869430939650[/video]

What if BR is the CI who CD tried to sell the car too? Also maybe BR found out what happened to DF and was going after him I remember DA saying don't take the law into your own hands.maybe directed at BR and biker friends? Or maybe BR is looking for a lighter sentence in his upcoming trial by giving info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher