Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
CD and JP both went to an upscale, very small private catholic high school together--Holy Ghost Prep. JP went to a college in the same vein (Loyola), while the others went to community college or did not go to college. I'm assuming that JP did not have a connection to any of the others aside from CD. This is supported by the fact that he went missing before them all. I'm speculating that each of the victims bought pot from CD, and that was the common connection. It could explain why some of them went seemingly willingly to the property. I think CD most likely snapped and murdered them all separately.

OK so putting my big girl panties on. How did the DA identify Dean conclusively and refer to everything else as human remains

Nobody knows for sure, but I think the assumption is that his tattoos had something to do with the quick identification.

Morning Sleuths, Has anyone seen if there are any live streams on the farm? Thank you in advance[emoji8]... and yes, I can look them up myself but I have to go & ask to borrow my Mom's PC due to only having an iPad (the livestreams don't work on it for some reason???)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone know if there is an email to send info to LE?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Right there with you guys. And I get trying to unload the car. But locally? I feel like there was involvement in the murders and burial site but after that the "helpers" backed off and CD bungled it from there. (Seems like a poor choice of words.)
All of that effort to bury these young men (potentially) - only to leave a car onsite. Very odd.
BBM
How much effort would it really take? There is confirmation that a backhoe was on the premises. People here have mentioned that it wouldn't take too much time and effort to dig a hole straight down about 12ft. I haven't seen anything that seems like a "mastermind" situation. After all, DF was seen getting into a car with CD according to some SM posts. People on FB were pointing the finger at him before he was arrested this week. I think a lot of people are giving CD waaaaaaaay more "credit" than he deserves. IMO

you can call them and request an email address I would assume...

Anyone with information is asked to contact investigators at 215-297-8201.

There was only one arrest in the WR assault at Temple, but the victim was jumped by 4 guys. WR was arrested two weeks after the assault, so at some point, somebody probably id'd him. He posted bail immediately. JP disappeared shortly thereafter. JP and CD attended school together, albeit a year apart. LE wanted to pick up CD prior to the disappearance of JP by reinstating the weapon charge. Maybe they wanted to talk to him about the Temple assault.

I hope that each body is whole. But, I'm having doubts. Based on the press conf. last night and only 1 identified. It's time consuming collecting the evidence/ sifting dirt around the 1st body. So I am just hoping that is the reason: Time consuming evidence collection. My worst fear is that this 12.5 foot hole was used as a furnace to 1st burn, 2nd dismember and 3rd cover it all back up with dirt and gravel. IMO After the burning I think it's easier to take tht 2nd step.MOO. I hear everybody asking how 1 person could accomplish all tht. Here's the thing: freedom is a huge motivator. IMO if you know your time is limited before you're caught, you get it together and make it work. That's probably why we've seen wierd things like the car still there, the propane tank on top. It was all for the essence of time and saving his *advertiser censored**.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

[FONT=&quot]Anyone with information is asked to contact investigators at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]215-297-8201.[/FONT]

Looks like (based on zillow ariels) that the gravel has been there awhile. A huge pile of it.

I am new over the last few days and I don't know how to post pics 😬

If that is fresh gravel, he likely had help. From someone with access to a dump truck. JMO.

(Edit: Unless the pile was already there)

They seemed to interact often enough that I can see why people are making a link. But their friendship seemed tight enough that I can't figure out how to make the leap that some of the rumors are making.

I guess, in my mind, the link between the people is undeniable, but I have yet to be convinced about a link between the criminal acts.

This is where I am at the moment. There is an undeniable connection between DF and BR. In fact it seems more than just a connection. Beyond just BR, it seems like DF was considered by other members of the R family to be part of the family.

Given that, the rumor about BR having him rubbed out by CD is a bit of a leap at this point. Certainly it becomes more conceivable if there really was some massive act of betrayal on DF's part. But there has been no substantiation of the fact that DF rolled over on BR, and the posts from others in the R family about DF's disappearance and murder don't seem consistent with that.

Some have posted some different spins or permutations on the rumor that seem to be more understandable than the BR directed/requested hit on DF. But still, the key underlying factual predicates for all of these rumors and scenarios have not yet been established or even evidenced beyond internet gossip. Maybe in the days to come, they will be. Maybe not.

I too find myself thinking that DF might be an accomplice to the other 3 murders... with JTP possibly being for a different reason "owing money" and then CD told BR about it and he proposed a "favor" with the other 2. The reason I have this opinion is the shots fired on Sat. I highly doubt he held the boys until then to kill them but that on Sat after the act was done got the last witness out of the way and that's why he is on top and the only one identified at the moment. JMO though.

I think more than the cadaver dogs brought them there.
I still think someone witnessed something or CD said something that was relayed to LE.

In a 90 acre property they zeroed in quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
very sad case, prayers to all, my small dog who has never been trained but is a hound did something weird. I took her to my Dad's cemetery a few weeks after he passed, opened the car and said Find Grampa. She sniffed all over until she got to the air space between his stone and the shoveled dirt, then sat down on his grave. She is not service trained but she really is a good listener! Dogs are very special.

I'm no criminal mind, but I think hiding the remains in the woods on a 90 acre property might have kept them hidden longer than a driveway to nowhere with fresh gravel that you can see from the air.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

What if BR is the CI who CD tried to sell the car too? Also maybe BR found out what happened to DF and was going after him I remember DA saying don't take the law into your own hands.maybe directed at BR and biker friends? Or maybe BR is looking for a lighter sentence in his upcoming trial by giving info

he was not the informant, was not the friend who he tried to sell the car to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288