Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any more confirmed info in MSM about what Dean had been arrested for in the past? It's been confirmed that one of the arrests was for assault, which he would have stood trial for this summer. Perhaps relates to the Temple case that has been discussed.

["One of the missing men, Finocchiaro, has been arrested multiple times on charges that include drug possession, driving under the influence and assault. He is due in court in the assault case this summer.
"He seemed like he was getting it together. He was working full time," said his lawyer, John Fioravanti Jr. "I feel bad for his parents."]

source: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-search-missing-men-pennsylvania-48539836

The timing of the assault charge does not line up with the Temple incident.

CD and JP both went to an upscale, very small private catholic high school together--Holy Ghost Prep. JP went to a college in the same vein (Loyola), while the others went to community college or did not go to college. I'm assuming that JP did not have a connection to any of the others aside from CD. This is supported by the fact that he went missing before them all. I'm speculating that each of the victims bought pot from CD, and that was the common connection. It could explain why some of them went seemingly willingly to the property. I think CD most likely snapped and murdered them all separately.

First time poster and Bucks County native. Yes CD and JP both went to Holy Ghost. Wondering if the connection with the others might be where JP worked- Candlewyck Inn in Buckingham. It's down the road from the farm, would be local for TM and MS. Attracts a blue collar 20's crowd.

BR doesn't seem to have a FB account, but he is pictured in DF's photos on FB and also his videos. DF actually has a screen grab of BR's instagram, which was his cover photo. BR had commented on it, saying "I'll never leave you behind, bro. They appeared to be good or even best friends.

link: https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...2424180482216.83830.100001439105391&source=56

That does not seem to be BR's instagram. This instagram page is a friend that has since updated his instagram to say RIP Dean. IMO, they are connected only by the pictures and comments (my guess is that after BR was arrested, Dean dropped him as a friend)

Bless those FBI and LE folks, etc trying to recover those boys bodies in this heat.....dedicated....not something I would want to do....Bless them.

That does not seem to be BR's instagram. This instagram page is a friend that has since updated his instagram to say RIP Dean. IMO, they are connected only by the pictures and comments (my guess is that after BR was arrested, Dean dropped him as a friend)

It could be BR's, he is not in jail as far as I know (out on bail).

I just logged into the livestream on FB...is the coroners van the black SUV in front of the blue tent? Sorry for being a pia

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm no criminal mind, but I think hiding the remains in the woods on a 90 acre property might have kept them hidden longer than a driveway to nowhere with fresh gravel that you can see from the air.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

These were my thoughts! Or hiding the car in the woods instead of in that garage...

If that is fresh gravel, he likely had help. From someone with access to a dump truck. JMO.

(Edit: Unless the pile was already there)

Good point! Because, how lucky would he have to be that there just happened to be a large amount of gravel laying around on this huge vacant property just when he needed it to bury bodies? Just when was gravel delivered to that property and by whom?

Just incase any missed or is not local -- Fox 29 is doing a live stream on Facebook. Just search Fox29.

There is no sound bc of the chopper.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think more than the cadaver dogs brought them there.
I still think someone witnessed something or CD said something that was relayed to LE.

In a 90 acre property they zeroed in quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The phone of one of the missing pinged here. I also think rumors around town lead to tips.

There was only one arrest in the WR assault at Temple, but the victim was jumped by 4 guys. WR was arrested two weeks after the assault, so at some point, somebody probably id'd him. He posted bail immediately. JP disappeared shortly thereafter. JP and CD attended school together, albeit a year apart. LE wanted to pick up CD prior to the disappearance of JP by reinstating the weapon charge. Maybe they wanted to talk to him about the Temple assault.

My problem with the WR theory is that the victim ID'd Riddle so unless you rub out the victim, WR is likely still to get convicted. Also while Riddle seems to be a hothead and a goon, there's a big leap between a premeditated murder like that here and the assault at Temple which seemed to be a drunken act of a hothead low level criminal. I'm still not sure CD acted alone because it's not easy to kill and bury 4 people alone but it's a bit more believable that one guy (CD) went nuts than there being a murderous conspiracy among a couple of tough guys from Bucks County to try to kill witnesses. Also if CD wanted to wipe out an alleged debt to WR, isn't it far easier to kill his creditor (WR) than 4 other men? WR isn't the Godfather after all, he's not untouchable, he's a low level goon from the suburbs.

Reading the charges against BR, I'm shocked he wasn't charged with attempted murder. He nearly killed that boy.😠

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Absolutely. A good part of his skull had to be removed by doctors. The pictures are disturbing. He's fortunate to be alive.

They seemed to interact often enough that I can see why people are making a link. But their friendship seemed tight enough that I can't figure out how to make the leap that some of the rumors are making.

I guess, in my mind, the link between the people is undeniable, but I have yet to be convinced about a link between the criminal acts.

Perhaps it wasn't CD that killed Dean. Perhaps it was an accomplice that CD could not stand up to, and save his friend.

My problem with the WR theory is that the victim ID'd Riddle so unless you rub out the victim, WR is likely still to get convicted. Also while Riddle seems to be a hothead and a goon, there's a big leap between a premeditated murder like that here and the assault at Temple which seemed to be a drunken act of a hothead low level criminal. I'm still not sure CD acted alone because it's not easy to kill and bury 4 people alone but it's a bit more believable that one guy (CD) went nuts than there being a murderous conspiracy among a couple of tough guys from Bucks County to try to kill witnesses. Also if CD wanted to wipe out an alleged debt to WR, isn't it far easier to kill his creditor (WR) than 4 other men? WR isn't the Godfather after all, he's not untouchable, he's a low level goon from the suburbs.

Or just tell your parents your in deep crap and ask for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288