Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox 29 reporter Dave Schratwieser just broadcast on the news that after an hours long interview and confession by CD an unknown person was just brought in for questioning regarding the crimes.

I would think the fact that the DA offered or agreed to take death penalty off the table implies that there will be no insanity defense. Time will only tell.

ETA: I was catching up on the thread. Looks like he will plead guilty. Praise the lord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something in my heart tells me that these four young men's families are going to have their worlds shredded more than they already have been. Nothing in that "I'm sorry" made me feel that he was actually sorry at all. I have a feeling that his defense lawyer is already working on painting these young men as less than victims and will try and hold them responsible, in some way, for why they are no longer alive. I hope all the families involved are getting counseling and can stay strong. It's going to be a long road for them and my thoughts and prayers are with them.

Wow...I'm sorry?? I guess it's better than nothing but this warrants a heck of a lot more than just a sorry [emoji52]

RIP to those boys and hopefully the families can begin to grieve and have some closure.

He's sorry he was caught.

If he had confessed a few days ago, he would have saved daddy a million dollars.

A lot of anger and strong emotions in the comments at Fox 29 Facebook page.

This 'deal' is not going over well with many people.
I literally just logged back on and saw your quote, so I kept reading and saw the tweets from chris. Unbelievable that he will be spared the DP for the confessions and locations. I'm glad parents will get their sons' bodies back to be properly buried. That is the only good thing to come about. Other than that I hate CD. Part of me hopes he doesn't last long in prison but the other half wants him to live for what he did for a long long time.... just my initial thoughts for now.
Those poor boys (young men) and families.

Do you think less than a week is enough time for all that cement to dry, though? Especially underground? Really I don't know, but I had a small piece of my sidewalk patched on Monday and it's still not totally dry.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, I'm behind on the thread. But the cement wouldn't need to be wet, dry cement poured in the hole would pull moisture from the ground to set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe the heavy involvement of the Feds made the death penalty a real possibility? Could they have tried him on federal capital charges if they tied in the auto theft, kidnapping, killing?

It is my understanding that the Feds can charge someone with capital murder at the same time or even after the state does. Someone can be convicted at state level AND federal level. However, there are stipulations for Feds to be able to charge I think? Like crimes that cross state lines. Maybe someone else here knows more details.

I literally just logged back on and saw your quote, so I kept reading and saw the tweets from chris. Unbelievable that he will be spared the DP for the confessions and locations. I'm glad parents will get their sons' bodies back to be properly buried. That is the only good thing to come about. Other than that I hate CD. Part of me hopes he doesn't last long in prison but the other half wants him to live for what he did for a long long time.... just my initial thoughts for now.
Those poor boys (young men) and families.
I wonder why someone whose confessed crimes will keep him incarcerated until death would want to live out his life in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member