Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't look good in DayGlo and the change in appearance since his accident is incredible...

Did someone delete their FB? I can't say who but BR didn't have a FB but someone else did who confirmed that he was friends with Dean... hope you all follow

I was just about to ask the same thing. It looks like maybe.

Wow! Stepped away for 45 mins and the whole case turns. This is crazy pants.

< [video=twitter;885622059006656512]https://twitter.com/KeeleyFox29/status/885622059006656512[/video] >
Possibly some debts... we already know Cosmo. Just spilli already!

He better not be getting a "sweet deal" for confessing and testimony against any others involved in other crimes (drug, etc...). He better literally spend the rest of his life in prison without parole or I will be livid!!

It is my understanding that the Feds can charge someone with capital murder at the same time or even after the state does. Someone can be convicted at state level AND federal level. However, there are stipulations for Feds to be able to charge I think? Like crimes that cross state lines. Maybe someone else here knows more details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the crime has to be across state lines or on federal property for that to occur

Did someone delete their FB? I can't say who but BR didn't have a FB but someone else did who confirmed that he was friends with Dean... hope you all follow

Could be gone, could be unsearchable. Lots of settings on FB if you don't want to be seen. IG went private too.

I wonder why someone whose confessed crimes will keep him incarcerated until death would want to live out his life in prison.

Appeals...hopefully the deal included NO appeals too.

My GUESS, based off of no proof, just a hunch is the same person that is being charged with the Temple assault. Billy Riddle. JMHO
You didn't think his Instagram eulogy/remembrance was sincere? ;-)

If they had Thought they found the 4 young men in that ditch why make the deal?
Ostensibly to get info on accomplices and reduce the possibility (however, slight) that CD gets off if the case were to go before a jury.

Just got the alert PASAVIN: C.DINARDO returned to custody in Bucks Co. on 07/13/17.

The same people who complain that their taxes are too high [emoji38]

Pennsylvania has not executed anyone since Gary Heidnik in 1999 don't think they ever will again.

So much speculation about CD's head injury. I am here to say my son had a motorcycle accident 3 years ago. He suffered severe Traumatic Brain Injury among other things. His daily meds consist of vitamin B1,stomach medication, sinus medication, Baclofen for paralysis in left arm. Zoloft for depression. That's it! no Psy drugs, no pain meds. He does not exhibit weird behavior. He attends a local college working on a degree in the Pastorial field and Business. He paints in his art studio,He is on the media team at his church, he has two children with whom he is very active with.So, when I keep reading all the posts about TBI I had to jump in. Many people with TBI lead a very normal and productive life.

Most people with TBI are not deranged and/or killers. The brain is a vast composition of sections, neurons, and chemicals that each play specific roles in all aspects of physiological and psychological functioning. In other words, a particular part of the brain has to be injured/altered for these types of characteristics to potentially manifest. Specifically, marked injury to the prefrontal cortex region.

JMO.

So my question is how did he go about covering a 12 foot hole with that much concrete without someone noticing. He must have used a concrete truck to get that much concrete in the hole. Someone else must have helped him.

My guesses for the 2nd POI are, in order of likelihood... BR, ZW, AD.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member