Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys hinting of 1 of 2 people but br is the only name I have found to date that could be. Who is other?

So much speculation about CD's head injury. I am here to say my son had a motorcycle accident 3 years ago. He suffered severe Traumatic Brain Injury among other things. His daily meds consist of vitamin B1,stomach medication, sinus medication, Baclofen for paralysis in left arm. Zoloft for depression. That's it! no Psy drugs, no pain meds. He does not exhibit weird behavior. He attends a local college working on a degree in the Pastorial field and Business. He paints in his art studio,He is on the media team at his church, he has two children with whom he is very active with.So, when I keep reading all the posts about TBI I had to jump in. Many people with TBI lead a very normal and productive life.

And sadly enough, the most dangerous medications of all of those is the ZOLOFT. If anyone else has experienced the withdrawal symptoms of coming off this drug, even gradually with doctor monitoring...it's HELL ON EARTH. It's been said to be similar to heroin withdrawal. When I was weened off, I hugged the toilet for days, dry heaving and cried for no reason at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if his detailed confession will be released to the public.

Did someone delete their FB? I can't say who but BR didn't have a FB but someone else did who confirmed that he was friends with Dean... hope you all follow

Maybe. I see their Instagram is now private with zero posts, so they probably deleted everything.

So my question is how did he go about covering a 12 foot hole with that much concrete without someone noticing. He must have used a concrete truck to get that much concrete in the hole. Someone else must have helped him.

There was no concrete in the hole as far as we have heard so far.

Pennsylvania has not executed anyone since Gary Heidnik in 1999 don't think they ever will again.

Research talking to victims' families, guards, prison officials, and the people who push the button....It's not as good as it sounds. They all continue to live with it, while the convict is dead. No one gets any relief....

[video=twitter;885625187273768961]https://twitter.com/deannadurante/status/885625187273768961[/video]

[FONT=&quot]

@deannadurante

[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Sources: remains of 3 found. Cosmo DiNardo tells police where to look on his farm for the last missing person
[/FONT]

Video of Cosmo saying "I'm sorry" in tweet below

[video=twitter;885614073454489600]https://twitter.com/DavidSpuntCBS3/status/885614073454489600[/video]

for those who can't see the tweet: look at twitter.com/DavidSpuntCBS3

IMO wanna be gangsta is only sorry he got caught. RIP to the 4 unfortunate boys/men who crossed his path, and prayers for their families and friends that they may someday, somehow find peace.

OK Karma - time to do your thing.

So my question is how did he go about covering a 12 foot hole with that much concrete without someone noticing. He must have used a concrete truck to get that much concrete in the hole. Someone else must have helped him.

There wasn't concrete in the hole. It was all dirt covered by gravel.

My guesses for the 2nd POI are, in order of likelihood... BR, ZW, AD.
I forgot about ZW. I'm on the fence about AD. I don't know if CD would turn on him even if he did help.

He's sorry he was caught.

You nailed it!
Reminds me of how my kids say "I'm sorry" when you know dang well they're just saying it to get you off their backs.
I'm afraid of what his lawyer will do to these poor boys in court. I have a feeling he's going to spin it to seem CD was somehow a victim in this.

Maybe. I see their Instagram is now private with zero posts, so they probably deleted everything.

Yep. No more facebook and deleted all instagram posts. Meanwhile we learn someone else has been taken in....odds look good that it's BR.

You nailed it!
Reminds me of how my kids say "I'm sorry" when you know dang well they're just saying it to get you off their backs.
I'm afraid of what his lawyer will do to these poor boys in court. I have a feeling he's going to spin it to seem CD was somehow a victim in this.

That is exactly what will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members