Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the presser.. hope they give some more info

If there are more murders besides the four he as pleaded guilty to, he could still get the death penalty. Since he boasted about this, it's a possibility in my mind.

How do I reply so it included the original post? Sorry. Very new to this. I live in Solebury, so this hits home for me

On the post, bottom right says reply with quote..this of course is on a desktop using Chrome, IDK about phones, tapatalk, etc.

Weintraub Twitter....now referring to the DiNardo murders as the "Solebury Slayings"

Chilling...

[video=twitter;885867567579090948]https://twitter.com/bucksda/status/885867567579090948[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit the "reply with quote" button. If you are on a phone, it's kind of hard to figure out.
The button is on the post you want to quote, btw, it's an arrow in most cases.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;885906000263483392]https://twitter.com/lmccrystal/status/885906000263483392[/video]

Sean Kratz, alleged co-conspirator, charged with 3 counts of criminal homicide. Also conspiracy, abuse of corpse, and other charges.

FYI - Bucks is usually considered three parts: Upper Bucks, CENTRAL Bucks (where Solebury, New Hope, Doylestown, etc are), and Lower Bucks. This area is the most affluent of the county and this sort of stuff never ever happens here.

Hello everyone,
im new. I registered because I'm a Bucks County local and am following the case like all my neighbors. I do want to make a couple clarifications to those not familiar with the area here. Bucks County is very large. It's separated into lower bucks, central bucks, and upper bucks. For the most part, lower bucks (where cosmo lives) is very different than central bucks economically. The solebury farm is in central bucks. It's a much more affluent area and is very safe.

Jimi does stand out from the group. Jimi is from Newtown. Newtown is located in lower bucks, but is very different than most of the lower bucks towns that are described in the case (Bensalem and Middletown).

Newtown, as is Yardley, Washingtons Crossing, Richboro and Wrightstown are lower bucks towns. These towns are similar to solebury in their safety, schools and economic backgrounds.

i just felt the need to point this out. I've seen many posts generalizing lower bucks as being the more problematic part of Buck County, when in fact, the northern areas of lower bucks are night and day to the southern areas of lower bucks.

jimi comes from Newtown. It's a very affluent and safe area. I find it very hard to believe, and I could obviously be wrong, that Jimi was off trying to purchase a gun from Cosmo. He doesn't seem like that kind of kid. Jimi seems like he has a great head on his shoulders - was involved heavily in the towns little league sports teams, and has a normal summer job at a local restaurant in doylestown. Things a normal kid does, who isn't getting into trouble.

Cosmo DiNardo, a “person of interest” in the case of four missing Bucks men, and an alleged accomplice have been charged with homicide and related charges after human remains were found on a farm owned by DiNardo’s parents, according to online court records.

DiNardo and Sean Michael Kratz, both 20, are charged with criminal homicide, conspiracy to commit homicide, robbery, abuse of a corpse and possession of a weapon. DiNardo is charged with four counts each of criminal homicide, and Kratz is charged with three counts each of homicide.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...r-missing-men-day-six-20170714-story,amp.html

If there are more murders besides the four he as pleaded guilty to, he could still get the death penalty. Since he boasted about this, it's a possibility in my mind.

I hope LE searches that entire 90 acre property. I'd bet that this isn't his first time. :(
JMO

Re watching CD getting loaded into the van after he confessed, he was asked if had anything to say, I suddenly flashed on maybe he was saying sorry to SK, not the families.

Only 3 on the robbery counts? Everything else is all 4 boys.

[h=1]2 men charged with murder in Bucks Co. killings; names released[/h]
2217281_630x354.jpg

One of those men is 20-year-old Cosmo DiNardo. His lawyer previously said his client has confessed his involvement to police.

The other man is 20-year-old Sean Kratz of Northeast Philadelphia. He was taken into custody around 2:30 a.m. Friday.
http://6abc.com/news/2-men-charged-with-murder-in-bucks-co-killings-/2199000/

I hope LE searches that entire 90 acre property. I'd bet that this isn't his first time. :(
JMO

There was a news article posted in thread 5 that quoted one of his friends saying that Cosmo used to say he had killed before and not been caught, but that no one believed him

On the post, bottom right says reply with quote..this of course is on a desktop using Chrome, IDK about phones, tapatalk, etc.

On Tapatalk, you hold your finger down on the post until it's highlighted and that gives you the reply with quote function.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member