Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if CD "needed" to rob and kill these men to pay up the alleged debt to another male mentioned many times in the last week... it sure is a riddle..

I really wish one of the reporters would have brought up the other boy who went missing last month and hasn't been found (sorry, I can't remember his name right now). Facebook rumor suggests this kid had a six degree connection to Cosmo as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The young man who said he met CD to purchase weed, but wouldn't get in the car with CD, must be saying his prayers..CD likely would have killed him as well..

Very good point. Which makes me think, did DiNardo target these 4 in particular, or were they just the first four that happened to contact him to buy weed?

AR-170719756.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

Sean Kratz has a lengthy rap sheet.

He was out on bail for two active burglary cases in Philadelphia. On June 20, 2016, Kratz was arrested for burglary, conspiracy criminal trespassing - breaking into a structure, theft by unlawful taking, receiving stolen property and two counts of criminal mischief. The charges stem from a June 8, 2016 crime in Philadelphia.

While out on nonmonetary bail, Kratz was implicated in another burglary seven months later. He was arrested in February for burglary, criminal trespassing - breaking into structure, theft by unlawful taking, receiving stolen property and criminal mischief. That offense also occurred in Philadelphia and happened on Dec. 16. Bail was initially set at 10% of $35,000 on Feb. 12, however a judge reduced that amount to 10% of $10,000 on Feb. 28. Kratz then posted the required $1,000 to set him free. Just on Thursday, Kratz’ attorney made a request for continuance in that case because the public defender was “not ready,. Kratz was present in the courtroom. The next court date is scheduled for Aug. 4.

In his other burglary case, the defense made a request for continuance due to Kratz’ “medical issues” on May 17. He was unavailable for the appearance.

Kratz, then 19, of Susquehanna Road in Ambler, was arrested on charges of retail theft, receiving stolen property, possession of an instrument of crime and possession of a controlled substance on Dec. 9 at Macy’s in the Willow Grove Park Mall. He pleaded guilty on June 27 to the disorderly conduct and retail theft charges.

http://www.delcotimes.com/general-n...rged-with-killing-missing-men-in-bucks-county

Nevermind. I know where his body was. Back of property at end of trail in woods

Someone should have asked the DA if they recovered nearly 5 pounds of marijuana.. I would assume that would be an essential in believing this story from CD.

I still wonder how they were able to ID Dean's body yesterday but not the others?

My theory is a little different. Dinardo ran over Meo with the backhoe. He placed Meo & Sturgis on top of Finocchario in the metal tank. I think because of Meo's injuries it might have been hard to distinguish Meo and Sturgis. Not to mention LE probably knew at that point they were missing a body. The affidavit mentions the gasoline was poured onto the bodies after they were placed in the tank. Since the DA alluded to the fire not completely affecting the bodies I'm guessing since Finocchario was at the bottom he was least affected.
All MOO.
Very impressive work on behalf of Las enforcement and the DA.

Very good point. Which makes me think, did DiNardo target these 4 in particular, or were they just the first four that happened to contact him to buy weed?

My hunch is CD needed money fast, so whomever he could get to "buy" weed was a possible victim

So do you think he will plead insanity?

This crime doesn't fit the definition. To use the insanity defense it would have to be proven CD did not know the difference between right and wrong, which he clearly did. But it could be used as a mitigating factor at the time of sentencing.

"Also on July 7, Dinardo said he met Meo and Sturgis at a church parking lot in Peddlers Village, a short distance west of the Dinardo property on Route 202 in Lahaska, the court records say. Dinardo told investigators that he had a marijuana "deal" set up with Meo, according to the affidavit.

Meo and Sturgis followed Dinardo to the Solebury property in Meo's Nissan Maxima, Dinardo told investigators, the documents say. After parking the Nissan at 2827 Aquetong Road, Meo and Sturgis rode with Dinardo in his truck to the adjacent Lower York Road property, where Kratz awaited, the affidavit states."

http://6abc.com/news/da-releases-details-of-4-bucks-co-killings;-2-men-charged/2199000/

My God. It took four young lives before society could finally be protected from a clearly dangerous maniac.

Is anyone else wondering if the Mother's gun was locked up with a person in the house with mental illness? Does this open up a wrongful death suit against the parents? Did the Mother ever report the gun missing?

I wonder why he was buried separately
JP was killed and buried first, on the 5th. I agree the story CD gives is confused and likely full of lies. He probably just disliked him. But why did JP go to his farm with the guy? Maybe CD was offering to sell weed super cheap, as a lure. That would explain his lies claiming to want inflated prices.

Then, the 2 decided to do more.

I think, according to the FBI criteria, CD would be classed as a serial killer. "The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), for example, defines serial killing as "a series of two or more murders, committed as separate events, usually, but not always, by one offender acting alone". https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter....He confessed to killing 4 people....once you confess you go directly to jail, can't pass go, and definitely can't collect $200.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I would speculate that Dinardo's attorneys will (and should) hire experts to really examine the impact that his injury had on his brain. If it can be established that the behaviors Dinardo exhibited more recently were not in any way apparent prior to the accident and the potential trauma suffered as a result of the accident can be medically documented and linked to these behaviors, there may be a plausible mental defect defense.

If I were his lawyer that would be where I focused my resources.

Hey sleuths.....pls make sure your inboxes are not full and can recieve personal messages.
I am 2 threads behind. Can someone post which page to first read about the 2nd arrest? Thanks.

This link won't open, can you repost it? Maybe there is an issue. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try again - seems it was down for a moment but it's reloading now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam