Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction to my post - SS was apparently seen with a tall dark haired man in the foyer of her apartment block on the morning of 26th Jan 1996 not 27th Jan 1996. This date has not been confirmed. IMO

Thanks CANNING VALE - you know I never thought about the age difference. She wouldn't have gone with someone so much older I'm sure. If it was him sharing the taxi she probably wouldn't have stayed with him. Whoever it was apparently pushed her out of the taxi and paid the fare. That's if the story is true. IMO

Hi everyone - please excuse all the editing I have had to do to my posts. My phone keeps doing funny things. Sometimes I type a long post and then the page somehow is lost and I have to start again! Very frustrating. May have to use the laptop😐

BRE was a fair bit older than SS. Evidently she was really lovely, I don't get the feeling she would have willingly gone with the creep. According to the CIA video Hunt for a Killer, SS older sister (AS) had two part-time jobs and was attending Uni, therefore wasn't spending much time at home.
The two sisters (SS & AS) shared a flat/unit in South Perth. When SS phoned the taxi service she told them she was going to Mosman Park, not South Perth.
These are only my thoughts and opinion.

I think the accused was 9 years older than SS
1977 vs 1968

Thanks CANNING VALE - you know I never thought about the age difference. She wouldn't have gone with someone so much older I'm sure. If it was him sharing the taxi she probably wouldn't have stayed with him. Whoever it was apparently pushed her out of the taxi and paid the fare. That's if the story is true. IMO
Annalise , thats fine if you edit your posts , think you have a 1hr time limit
Do you know how to add a link to your posts yet ?

Thanks meticulously - I have worked out how to add a link. I am a bit nervous about posting because I am scared I might say something the wrong way. A lot of people are very "by the book" with their posting and are so good at it. I think I'm being too casual the way I post. Hope I don't get kicked off😬

If SS did spend the night with accused and then willingly went with him to Madora Bay for a day away then maybe he looked on her differently to the next two girls he murdered. Maybe he liked her and was confused about killing her. She didn't leave a note for her sister to say where she was. Perhaps he enjoyed her company for a period of time then he decided to kill her and dispose of her body in that area. Perhaps in an old well. If he strangled her there would be no DNA from blood. No DNA to be found in Madora Bay home. All just my opinion
That would put a whole different area for disposal into the frame. As far as Myalup, or Pinjarra IMO.

A former work colleague, who seemed outgoing, was actually very shy. She told me that all her relationships actually started out as rapes (her words). So any possibility as to how the accused relationships started, is open, unless there's something in MSM to assert as to how, but I don't know of any. IMO

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Thanks meticulously - I have worked out how to add a link. I am a bit nervous about posting because I am scared I might say something the wrong way. A lot of people are very "by the book" with their posting and are so good at it. I think I'm being too casual the way I post. Hope I don't get kicked off

It gets easier!
Just read the WS rules, terms and conditions, then you'll feel more confident.
And its a right of passage to receive a temporary ban - most of us have been banned at some point!

Like some of you guys I have been trying to understand the mind of a SK. It's so alien to how most people think that it is extremely difficult. If we had more information it would be a lot easier. So I thought I would look at it in the simplist way possible. We have all pretty much thought that there is a trigger to make the SK go into action. So in this case it seems his marriage ending might be the trigger. They were married 5 years but we don't know when it actually ended or why. The response or reaction to this in my mind is to take, humiliate, destroy and discard. We know with JR and CG's dump sites that he didn't show empathy or respect because they were left out in the open, uncovered. SS on the other hand was different in that she was taken and that's all we've got. He obviously buried her well. I can't figure out what that means in a SK's mind. MOO

That would put a whole different area for disposal into the frame. As far as Myalup, or Pinjarra IMO.

A former work colleague, who seemed outgoing, was actually very shy. She told me that all her relationships actually started out as rapes (her words). So any possibility as to how the accused relationships started, is open, unless there's something in MSM to assert as to how, but I don't know of any. IMO

Nothing is impossible.
But SS was catching taxi to Mosman Park and NOT Huntingdale that fateful night.
Maybe SS had already rejected the accused days or weeks earlier?????

Like some of you guys I have been trying to understand the mind of a SK. It's so alien to how most people think that it is extremely difficult. If we had more information it would be a lot easier. So I thought I would look at it in the simplist way possible. We have all pretty much thought that there is a trigger to make the SK go into action. So in this case it seems his marriage ending might be the trigger. They were married 5 years but we don't know when it actually ended or why. The response or reaction to this in my mind is to take, humiliate, destroy and discard. We know with JR and CG's dump sites that he didn't show empathy or respect because they were left out in the open, uncovered. SS on the other hand was different in that she was taken and that's all we've got. He obviously buried her well. I can't figure out what that means in a SK's mind. MOO

maybe the accused had less time to dispose of latter 2 victims or was interrupted at the d-sites.

maybe the accused took more care to hide the evidence ie the body in SS case

just guesses and JMO

Regarding the Huntingdale home invasion where the kimono was dropped, does anyone know how old the woman was? Did she live alone or with her family?

Is anyone out there in WS Land or am I talking to myself?

ESH - BRE is also accused of entering the bedroom of a sleeping 18-year-old girl in 1988 and attacking her before fleeing (Huntingdale attack). Here is the article: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-18/claremont-serial-killings-police-search-huntingdale-property/8192454

IMO she was known to BRE. Not random. Was somehow on his radar in his suburb where he lived. To my knowledge it has never been mentioned in MSM who else was living with the 18yo at the time of the attack. Perhaps BRE's name had come up in the old investigation - as a "possible suspect" in 1988 and, WAPOL decided to do a little surreptitious DNA testing of "suspects" in this old case after matching the kimono DNA to the DNA found on the body of CG and another sample on a 17-year-old woman who was assaulted at the KK attack in 1995.

Is anyone out there in WS Land or am I talking to myself?

I was but I'm signing off now
Night [emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Reading a lot of great theories. Great work every one. But what do we actually know for fact? that we can sleuth on?
1. EE was academic, had a relatively high profile job, worked in a wealthy suburb and so rubbed shoulders with similar people. How did BE come to know her? Where did they meet? Why/how did a Gozzy boy come to be with some one so far removed from his life style/home territory? ( I realize we cant sleuth on EE. )
2. Is Claremont the common denominator. Why? Were there other common denominators pertaining to these particular girls? Work, hobbies interests? or were they just in the wrong place at the wrong time?
3. CG. Parents owned restaurant. Of french decent. Same questions as for EE? and why did she leave him? Also if he was earning good money, why did he still live there? And why was the house so unkept? So what was he spending his money on? (Or am I just too house proud? I don't live in a flash house, but I would never let the front look as his did???)
4. Blitz attack? KK and Huntingdale were. Why not the others?
5. CG & JR were not hidden as such. Maybe SS wasn't either. She just hasn't been found.
6. We don't know anything about his childhood or teenage years? How this may of effected him.
7. CG and JR were found a long way from both his home and Claremont. Why? Why these areas?
Other than that, maybe he was just peed off at EE for leaving him?? And decided to take it out on similar girls?
i realise some of these things may have been discussed before. apologies if so.
I'm sure there's other facts we can also sleuth on too.

I'm not adding anything new here I know, but IMO, the fact that JR & CG were disposed of in a way they'd likely be found can be understood as a kind of 'escalation' of CSKs crimes. You know, he 'got away' with SS & wanted to repeat it, but how could he ramp things up a little next time? I think the way he stopped and started when he did probably demonstrates that whilst he's one sick puppy, he was in complete control of his actions at all times.

If SS did spend the night with accused and then willingly went with him the next night if he stopped to pick her up on Stirling Road. She may have gone willingly with him to Madora Bay. Maybe he liked her and was confused about killing her. Perhaps he enjoyed her company for a period of time then he decided to kill her and dispose of her body in that area. Perhaps in an old well. If he strangled her there would be no DNA from blood. No DNA to be found in Madora Bay home. All just my opinion

My only point re Madora Bay being a temporary site would be that a Verified Insider seems to think there is no evidence found there.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...K-1996-97-Perth-WA-13&p=13149083#post13149083

Reading a lot of great theories. Great work every one. But what do we actually know for fact? that we can sleuth on?
1. EE was academic, had a relatively high profile job, worked in a wealthy suburb and so rubbed shoulders with similar people. How did BE come to know her? Where did they meet? Why/how did a Gozzy boy come to be with some one so far removed from his life style/home territory? ( I realize we cant sleuth on EE. )
2. Is Claremont the common denominator. Why? Were there other common denominators pertaining to these particular girls? Work, hobbies interests? or were they just in the wrong place at the wrong time?
3. CG. Parents owned restaurant. Of french decent. Same questions as for EE? and why did she leave him? Also if he was earning good money, why did he still live there? And why was the house so unkept? So what was he spending his money on? (Or am I just too house proud? I don't live in a flash house, but I would never let the front look as his did???)
4. Blitz attack? KK and Huntingdale were. Why not the others?
5. CG & JR were not hidden as such. Maybe SS wasn't either. She just hasn't been found.
6. We don't know anything about his childhood or teenage years? How this may of effected him.
7. CG and JR were found a long way from both his home and Claremont. Why? Why these areas?
Other than that, maybe he was just peed off at EE for leaving him?? And decided to take it out on similar girls?
i realise some of these things may have been discussed before. apologies if so.
I'm sure there's other facts we can also sleuth on too.

I don't believe either JR or CG's locations were not hidden. The article below quotes Insp. Ferguson as saying "the bush was so thick that officers could not examine the crime scene properly." I also note in the end of the article that there is no evidence of a link between SS and JR assumingly from the clothes found at the scene.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...K-1996-97-Perth-WA-13&p=13306176#post13306176

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DColey