Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would expect they have, are and will analyze and grid search, satellite search, drone search, dog search, metal detectors, sonor, gpr, full shebang and gut that whole property if they need to. What they accomplished to unearth these boys up to this point has been amazing. And now they especially know what his potential preferred method of disposal is if there are other crimes. They're searching with all their resources, I believe there are many, the scope is huge, they wouldn't just walk away, no way. This is a serious serious investigation and they know it. There are multiple competent agencies, manpower...I don't think any warrant conflicts occur here, 4 bodies is all the probable cause they need.

Hopefully we will see them searching the area you have a gut feeling about.

Eta: I would also think "perimeters"...if so that could be tricky, how fAR off the perimeter...as Tim Miller founder of Texas Equusearch said one time with reference to Terrilynn Monette's case, "off an inch, might as well be off a mile...")

I feel a lot better having read this post, thank you. Things will also likely be a lot quieter in terms of searches now so we may not know unless locals see/report things going on. Have the media all pretty much left the area since the confessions and recoveries?

Could have possibly used a quad to get around to do nefarious things....Possible his earlier quad accident might have been because he was doing "something " with it ?

Great point!!!

Especially now that we know he likes to drive heavy machinery over his victims!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my gut I feel like CD has killed before. He talked about it way before these boys went missing. He had NO remorse after killing JTP. He killed the other three with their backs turned like they were nothing. These are people he knew. What about people he didn't know? There is so much land on that farm. I would not be surprised if there are multiple bodies still buried there.

My thought too. Especially since JTP was placed off in the woods.

The remote areas of the Poconos used to be the dumping site for the old mob boys from NYC and Jersey back in the 50`s and 60`s.

It is plausible to think that CD`s farm might be a dumping ground for Philly OC due to it`s remoteness and other reasons , IMO.

Philly OC let them lay where they fall.

Anyway has TC been ruled out. I think he might be on the farm.

Food for thought - this could have happened if they were all there to buy 4 pairs of shoes. Yes, shoes are not illegal in this state and weed is. Point is, we have the benefit of hindsight to better judge exactly what the "trouble" actually was. It wasn't weed...
Your right. He wanted to rob them. He would have said hes selling puppies if they wanted a puppy.

Do we know for sure if LE will continue to search for other victims? Or is it speculation?

Hmmmmm...

We may never know if these were CD's first murders or not (I suspect not, by the way). JMO

However, all of his bragging and hinting at having killed before could very likely just be delusions of grandeur, which is common in schizophrenia.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.healthcentral.com/amp/article/delusions-of-grandeur-and-paranoia

True. Could also be the opposite...low self image, felt the need to prop himself up publicly as some kind of big shot. Or even felt victimized and persecuted, so layed it on thick to protect himself. (recent images come to mind)

Of course, but you know how defense attorney's will try and spin stuff. He will still need a mental evaluation i would think?
His attorney would ask for an evaluation if he was going to trial.
Expect his attorney to continue to talk about his clients mental state though. He dosent want the public to be to mad at his client. This will be on behalf of his parents.
No sympathy here.

Clarification on one of my earlier posts :

I had thought CD was possibly connected to another missing person's case ( TM ) in the area around Bensalem from June.

However TM's family hired a PI to investigate his disappearance and a message was posted to PI`s business website stating that he DOES NOT believe or have evidence to support any connections between TM and CD at this time.

http://knowitallgroup.com/missing-person-tim-ceaser-croydon-pa/
No evidence? That doesnt always mean anything.
For example. Would Jimi Patrick have been found if the other three boys were not targeted?

Clarification on one of my earlier posts :

I had thought CD was possibly connected to another missing person's case ( TM ) in the area around Bensalem from June.

However TM's family hired a PI to investigate his disappearance and a message was posted to PI`s business website stating that he DOES NOT believe or have evidence to support any connections between TM and CD at this time.

http://knowitallgroup.com/missing-person-tim-ceaser-croydon-pa/

Confused is there a TM also or is TM and TC one in the same?

Wish we could get a definitive date on when the neighbor thinks she heard those shots 5 months ago..,any ideas? I can't remember if it mentioned if she reported it or not at the time? If so there may be a record via dispatch logs, etc.

What do references to Philly OC mean?

Philadelphia organized crime syndicates or gangs or mobsters.

They move contraband ( drugs, guns ) from the docks or inner city suppliers out to the suburbs through multiple layers of distributors and networks

Yes, thats my recollection too! And yes, the larger field (some kind of crop field, it would appear) is very large. But the description of where they found Jimi matches this area I am referring to exactly. I wish I knew how to screen cap from the Bing map to show all of the various piles of concrete. In the (more) current Google maps, it appears many of them are now grown over, either partially or some even fully. :(
BBM that pile of concrete spooky. I wonder if they have bodies in them. Another thing, I keep seeing them say that they were in a common grave. I thought the one was found in a separate one.....MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo