Found Deceased MI - Theresa Lockhart, 44, Portage, 18 May 2017

New article but no new information: http://wwmt.com/news/local/lockhart-search-team-makes-fifth-search-attempt-with-no-help-from-husband

Boots are on the ground once again in the search for Lockhart in the fifth attempt to find the Portage woman since she went missing two months ago.

The Greater Michigan Search and Rescue Team has been on the hunt to find clues since Lockhart was last seen. They said what they are not finding is help from her husband, Christopher Lockhart.

The team said they don't know what they'll find in this randomly selected wooded area, but believe it is a good place to hide something.

Has anyone heard if CL also called into work on the same days as her, or any days thereafter?

I live close by and drive by both his residence and the park n ride. There is literally a bank with an ATM which is located directly across the street from the park n ride. I wonder if they have video footage and are just not sharing? There are actually quite a few banks and businesses that I believe may have footage. Especially if he was the one to park her car, and possibly and walk home. ??

Originally Posted by NineMilly
Perhaps some misinformation is being cast to put the POI in a state of unease, to where he naturally makes another legal mistake like the many times before.

This character sure is predictable, seems to be folding under the pressure. I sure hope this means that his bond is revoked!

Lockhart, 47, was arrested July 17 for a traffic offense.

Lockhart was previously arrested at his Portage home Thursday, July 6 on a malicious destruction of property charge.

He has a pre-exam conference set for July 19 and a preliminary examination set for July 26 in the destruction of property case.

Christopher Lockhart is a person of interest in the missing person case.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2017/07/christopher_lockhart_arrested_1.html

Reactions: d4j
More detail on his most recent arrest: http://woodtv.com/2017/07/18/pd-christopher-lockhart-arrested-on-unrelated-charge/

The complaint filed by prosecutors says Lockhart violated his bond by allegedly consuming alcohol.

Police say Christopher Lockhart was driving drunk when they pulled him over around 10:10 p.m. Monday for driving 55 mph in a 45 mph zone on Portage Road.The officer who stopped Lockhart said he or she smelled alcohol on or around Lockhart. The officer conducted a sobriety test and arrested Lockhart for operating while intoxicated.

Lockhart pleaded not guilty Tuesday.

The judge Tuesday added more restrictions to Lockhart’s $20,000 cash or surety bond. Lockhart will be released to the office of community corrections and must wear a tether which will monitor his alcohol consumption.

He does appear to folding under the pressure as indicated above by NineMilly....we can only hope that he gets real talkative at some point in the near future...

As I just added Mr. Lockhart's place of employment to the map https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1jaKDoDdgwb4QwG40pBtcoYqisJo something struck me as a possibility. Pizer has a lot of (hunting/fishing game preserve like land) along Portage Rd. which the public can't use for recreation or any other purpose. Could he have used the private/somewhat secure, property as part of a "hide in plain sight" attempt? My understanding is that these properties have ponds located within very dense growth (similar to the nearby State game areas).

According to wwmt.com The complaint alleges shortly after 10 p.m. Monday night, a Portage Public Safety officer on routine patrol stopped Lockhart on Portage Road, across from the Pfizer campus, where Lockhart works.

What do they say about criminals revisiting the crime scene/area? I've thought for sometime that he may have leveraged the Pfizer land and related search hurdles it would cause, to help hide her. I just get a sick feeling when I drive this stretch of road...

Wow, CL seems to be experiencing an implosion of almost hollywood proportion. Hopefully the next event leads straight to Theresa.

I also really hope the real and imagined pressure on CL continues and it leads us to Theresa's whereabouts.

Per the Help Us Find Theresa Lockhart page, CL was due to be released today at 1:30 with an alcohol tether. His next court appearance is scheduled for August 9th.

A new article with a few more details on the most recent arrest: http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2017/07/christopher_lockhart_cited_in.html

Christopher Lockhart was issued two citations from his arrest Monday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.

Court records show Lockhart was cited for refusing a preliminary breath test and for not having proof of insurance.

Lockhart was arraigned Tuesday on a charge of violating his bond in a separate felony case. Both cases are unrelated to the disappearance of his wife, Theresa Lockhart. Lockhart remains a person of interest in her disappearance.

An operating while intoxicated charge has not yet been filed. Court records show the two citations include more than $300 in fines and costs.

Why is he cutting cables of the neighbor? Is the neighbor a witness of some sort? Does the neighbors camera have some evidence that could link him to Theresa's disappearance and he thought that would do the trick? What cables did he cut? Obviously, one was a phone ("communication"). But, wow! Weird!

From a recent previous link upthread, the same neighbor had previously recorded this POI slamming things into a trash container while acting angry & cursing out loud.

A new article that explains the technology behind the alcohol tether that CL is required to wear. He also now tracked via a GPS.

http://wwmt.com/news/local/taking-a-closer-look-at-technology-behind-alcohol-tether

As part of Lockhart's bond conditions, he's not allowed to consume any alcohol. And if he does, a computer system connected to the tether sends out an alert to authorities.

In addition to the alcohol tether, Lockhart has now been mandated by a judge to wear a GPS device, meaning his alcohol consumption and his location will be monitored at all times.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back