Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we don't.

We only know they were put in a location that makes sense (makeup in the bathroom) and receipt in the trash.
I took my own advice and reread some of Pmerle00 's responses. I couldn't find where I had asked about things being dusted for fingerprints. I can't remember if they treated the receipt in the garbage for fingerprints. I will look again later.

One thing I read however, BC texted MC that morning about picking things up for her. (She did not call)

Also, the top dead bolt to the shed was unlocked but the one below was.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

If he had allergy issues, the blood in the shop could very well be from a nose bleed and unrelated to the case. But we probably will never know for sure.

Do we know if he was asked to show his license at the checkout ( they ask you to for some over the counter meds depending on what they contain)? If so, I wonder if he put his license back in the wallet or in his pocket? This may be why the license was missing (if put in his pocket) and nothing else........

This is a great post. I do this all the time

I think the purple box could be Prilosec otc
If I remember correctly, pmerle clarified it was not Prilosec or heartburn medication. She was asked what the item was but wanted to ask LE if it was okay to release that information and we have not received that yet. It could be lack of response from LE to family's questions, however, and not necessarily that they don't want the second item released.

Correction to thread above, MCs keys and wallet were found in the shop, not the house as stated upthread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Our VI stated very recently that there were no money problems. I hope they come back and help us understand what really happened. This feels so icky.

<modsnip>

One of the two sons did give an on-camera interview very early on. He said something to the effect of PaPaw being one of his best friends -if not the best friend- and to me, sounded genuinely heartbroken.

The same son was also at the press conference (to be fair, the other son might have been there too and just wasn't caught on camera).

The two daughters have been outspoken from the get-go, including a brief, yet very moving statement one of them gave during the press conference. I have no doubt in my mind they are both completely devastated by this horrific ordeal.

From the June 16th edition of "The Quinlan-Tawakoni News" (page 10 in the "Public Notices" section):

"NOTICE TO CREDITORS

Notice is hereby given that original
Letters of Administration for the Estate of
Michael Glenn Chambers, Deceased, were
issued on June 7, 2017, in Cause No. 18188,
pending in the County Court-at-Law No. 2
of Hunt County, Texas, to: Rebecca Lynn
Chambers, Executrix.
Claims may be presented in care of the attorney
of the Estate addressed as follows:
Rebecca Lynn Chambers
o/o Joe Weis
Attorney at Law
P.O. Box 765
Greenville, Texas 75403
All persons having claims against this
Estate which is currently being administered
are required to present them within the time
and in the manner prescribed by law.
DATED the 7th day of June, 2017.
PEMBERTON, GREEN, NEWCOMB &
WEIS
By: Joe Weis
Attorney for the Estate
State Bar No.: 21102600"
http://archives.etypeservices.com/Quinlan1/Magazine172982/Publication/Magazine172982.pdf

Maybe MC was taken away in BC's car and she couldn't bear to drive it anymore, they need to find that car. That would account for no other vehicles being seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PMerle00,

First, my prayers are with you and your family as you go through this nightmare.

I'm very worried as I don't feel that PaPaw left on his own.

I do have a couple of questions. If you're not comfortable answering I'll understand.

Had anyone - male or female - shown an unusual and unwanted interest in BC prior to PaPaw's disappearance?

Also, is it true that BC had just returned to work that day after being off for a period of time?

Could PaPaw have been hurt by someone who was interested/obsessed with BC?

Had anyone - male or female - shown an unusual and unwanted interest in BC prior to PaPaw's disappearance? - not that I know of...

Also, is it true that BC had just returned to work that day after being off for a period of time? - yes, she had been away from work after an injury that meant she couldn't lift weight with one arm. (being a nurse, that's something that takes you out of the game until healed)

Could PaPaw have been hurt by someone who was interested/obsessed with BC? - I'm not sure how to answer this one - I honestly do not know.

I assume this has been covered but on the slight chance it hasnt, can your PI not request the Imessages?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

With as much as Apple publicly values privacy, I doubt they would give it over without a subpeona, but this is a good point. I will bring it up.

Ok. I'm confused about i-message logs. It appears to me from the above that they found Pawpa's phone records and 2 people who's numbers showed up during the time of MC's disappearance (Or somewhere around that time) were BC's and one of the son's phone numbers. Did they then request further records from both BC and the son? And how do we know if police may have found other interesting numbers on Pawpa's phone and subsequently on BC and the son's phone? And of course, timing is important too.

There could be a cache of info there. And who knows if other records gleaned from those 2 phones took police to another person. (Someone not in the family). There is no way the police will/would give up that information to anyone. Which leads me to believe they have possibly found other interesting phone numbers.

Just speculating but it sure makes sense to me.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Sorry for the confusion, let me clear that up.

Papaw's account INCLUDED BC's and one of their son's phones. So those call/text records were ALL THREE turned over as part of the account info. They weren't asked for as 3 separate requests. The family turned them all over at once because they were all part of the same account. As far as I know, HCSO hasn't requested any other account records from other people, but I may just not be privy to that information.

I'd been under the assumption that MC retired a long time ago, perhaps as long as 15 years ago? I'm sorry I don't have a link, but my belief comes from reading past threads here.

About that mysterious purple box. Rotated on its side you can clearly see the top of a face. So I have searched sinus/headache/allergy, eye drops. Nothing. I also searched condoms as suggested. Zoom and rotate. What I mistakened for a Prilosec type logo is definitely two eyes, brow line and nose. Looks artistic not photographic. I really want to go to Walmart now and search the whole drug Dept.

I think he was sent out to get him out of the house for nefarious reasons.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
55ed41eb9281d1acd1246ae0497581b6.jpg

I'd been under the assumption that MC retired a long time ago, perhaps as long as 15 years ago? I'm sorry I don't have a link, but my belief comes from reading past threads here.

He retired in 2008.

He retired in 2008.
IMO That answer was so straightforward. I would rather all of them had been. MC passed in 2017. Whether by disappearance, accident or crime the circumstances evidently point to the reality that MC is likely no longer alive. That is the point of a death certificate.

If that would have been shared (no shame) everyone could have chosen how to go forward, whether to continue searching, praying and giving or simply moving on, to me that seems best. IMO

About that mysterious purple box. Rotated on its side you can clearly see the top of a face. So I have searched sinus/headache/allergy, eye drops. Nothing. I also searched condoms as suggested. Zoom and rotate. What I mistakened for a Prilosec type logo is definitely two eyes, brow line and nose. Looks artistic not photographic. I really want to go to Walmart now and search the whole drug Dept.

I think he was sent out to get him out of the house for nefarious reasons.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
55ed41eb9281d1acd1246ae0497581b6.jpg

I think it looks like a multi-pack of Edge Shaving Cream.

43f963c9c570fb898eff985323eb7dc0.jpg

I'm super curious to know what proof was required for the death certificate. According to the Hunt County court records, the estate filing began 04/20/2017. That's even less than 2 months. That's 6 weeks.

I just want to know why no one said anything earlier. It's not JUST paperwork. This man disappeared and 6 weeks later, they are ready to certify his death. Why is anyone even thinking about a death certificate after 6 weeks?

We're told money was not the reason for this decision. So what was? It just doesn't make any sense at all.

It seems premature and a little suspicious without further explanation of these events. Why not just put it all out there now that everyone is aware this has occurred? If there's no reason for anyone to be suspicious of these actions, please tell us why.

fe63567d2a53495d6d776ce359e1d4f5.jpg

Pmerle00,

I would like to sincerely thank you for coming back.

One thing I have been very curious about for a while now is whether any vehicles were seen turning into or coming out of PaPaw's driveway any time between PaPaw's return from Wal-Mart and BC's 911 call. As I recall, a while back, you mentioned footage being recovered from a neighbor's security camera. I believe their home is located across the street from PaPaw and BC's.

To the best of your knowledge, has HCSO shared any information at all with anyone in the family as to what the camera might have captured? Or are they maintaining a complete silence?

I would also like to know if the Sheriff, detective in charge or anyone associated with HCSO has made a definitive statement to anyone in the family they do not believe PaPaw's disappearance is criminal in nature, and/or they do believe PaPaw left voluntarily (which, by the way, I do not believe to be the case). I'm afraid I still do not understand -at least fully- just what it is that is making the family so angry about the handling of the case by HCSO. And in your opinion, is it everyone in the family on the same page about that?

I'm super curious to know what proof was required for the death certificate. According to the Hunt County court records, the estate filing began 04/20/2017. That's even less than 2 months. That's 6 weeks.

I just want to know why no one said anything earlier. It's not JUST paperwork. This man disappeared and 6 weeks later, they are ready to certify his death. Why is anyone even thinking about a death certificate after 6 weeks?

We're told money was not the reason for this decision. So what was? It just doesn't make any sense at all.

It seems premature and a little suspicious without further explanation of these events. Why not just put it all out there now that everyone is aware this has occurred? If there's no reason for anyone to be suspicious of these actions, please tell us why.

Bingo.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Pmerle00, If you don't mind me asking....the "death certificate" (which I suspect is a declaration of death in absentia) .....since the sheriff signed off on - would that not be enough to allow the family to invite the Texas Rangers to get involved in the case? There is no way the sheriff could declare that he thinks MC is dead (even if he did so just to help the family out with legal reasons in mind) and not be saying it is criminal. I see where people have suggested contacting the governor....do you think it would be more beneficial to launch a petition to the HCSO demanding other agencies be brought in? Perhaps signatures of potential voters could sway elected officials to consider it. I do agree that is what needs to be done, even the HCSO is (under the radar) investigating this as criminal activity and are just holding the cards close to their chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong