Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petedavo,

That was quiet a find. BRE fits into the right age group to have attended Hillview, East Victoria Park.

BRE turned 18 in December 1985.

https://www.findandconnect.gov.au/ref/wa/biogs/WE01488b.htm

I thought he turned 17 in December 1985.
Being a December baby, he probably would've been noticeably 'behind' his peers, especially peers born at the start of the school year. This fact probably didn't help any self esteem problems if he had them.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Correction to my post - SS was apparently seen with a tall dark haired man in the foyer of her apartment block on the morning of 26th Jan 1996 not 27th Jan 1996. This date has not been confirmed. IMO

Article is posted on websleuths here. Taxi had dropped SS and a man off at the Windsor hotel on Thursday night 25th Jan. Man had pushed SS out paid fare and got out with her near her flat in South Perth. Separate witness saw SS with a tall dark haired man in her apartment block on morning of 26th Jan. Seems taxi driver did not report this immediately although witness did, put police didn't do anything about it.

If the abduction of the girls was not a random event with the only common denominator being Claremont, he could have been the one to pick her up the next night before the taxi arrived. So who is he, if this was the case? I'm sure the cops would have been interested in both of these witness now. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ntidqi1gayimy0/AABtQA-5pkhnDxq6J7YuW5Cua?dl=0

This may support apop suggesting there may have been something different with SS, and maybe the body is buried where he doesn't want it found. I find the suggestions that he may have moved the body a little hard to manage, but I would not be surprised if he has items or photographs that he has kept and perhaps like AL is suggesting has buried somewhere REALLY close. Close to where he lived (Eagles nest in Wicca Park), close to him (SD or someone or a relative he is close to or holds on a pedastool)?

However, it is all a little difficult to image without more facts and that's make makes me more interested in the person leaving clues that turn up on Google maps or is capable of high level maths and spatial positioning.

Agree Annalise that SS may be buried - also that perhaps The CSK visits this spot.

My personal view is that Parkerville/ Mundaring area should be considered - in particular areas which were profiled on someone close to BRE FB, during a visit to the area.

IMO BRE was involved in this trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here are some possible facts that I'd be interested in looking at further.

Are serial killers always put into jails for their crimes or are they ever put into psychiatric hospitals? Do they have to be proven insane in a court of law to be put into a psych hospital setting to be kept away from public. I immediately think a serial killer would automatically be looked on as insane to have to commit the crimes they do. IMO

This popped up on a facebook page: minds of serial killer. Photo of BRE with CGE and a quick write up. One poster said this: "At the time of their disappearance at least 5 young women came forward alleging to have been raped. 3 of the young ladies were left at Karrakatta Cemetery...None of these women were taken seriously as they were prostitutes. I believe the Macro task force are trying to find these women now. It is also alleged that he might have committed other cold cases". Anyone know about these?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Innerchild and Spinnaker - to confuse matters further isn't there a place near Parkerville/Mundaring called Gleneagles? I heard this is referred to as "The Eagles Nest" - or am I wrong? IMO

I have a question about the 'psychological issue' theory. What specific mental issues would need to be treated with medications that would cause infertility for example? Is anxiety and/ or depression being proposed or something else?

Just my opinion
Sorry still going over old posts, so ignore if you want.

I am finding the concepts and theories about human life and behaviour that are propurtidly based on psychology that sleuthers are theorising the accused has or is what he may have been thinking as a SK hard to accept. We don't know he took any underwear, except a silk kimono, which is more like a summer dressing gown. There was a huge problem with a so called south side rapist at the time, which was summarised in the news article on VD.

The West Australian June 18[SUP]th,[/SUP] 1988, page 1. By Steve Lague. New Southside murder hunt.
Police find partially clothed body of Vanessa Roberta Devlin 23 years old. Certain similarities to other attacks by south side rapist. Found on floor of a sleepout at the rear of an Albany Highway house (yobbo house). House is 100m from highway and no close neighbours with a railway line running alongside. South side rapist may be responsible for more than 16 attacks on women in the past 2 years. They include the murder of Victoria Clark aged 30. Suspect is mid 20’s 175 cm tall medium build, dark curly hair and brown eyes. Police unwilling to say just one man was responsible. Maybe shift worker.

Cops have definate DNA linking the accused to the Huntingdale attack but this description doesn't fit him and they say there was possibly two, No one caught at the time.
The accused seemed to cope in everyday like very well, married young (20 or so?) and again fairly soon after with a second relationship and marriage. Didn't seem to have any problems attracting women. I can't find PeteDavo's post now but example of a friend of his, saying her marriage followed a non consensual sexual encounter could be the same here. Anyhow, trying to keep to the facts.

Innerchild and Spinnaker - to confuse matters further isn't there a place near Parkerville/Mundaring called Gleneagles? I heard this is referred to as "The Eagles Nest" - or am I wrong? IMO

Not sure Annalise but do know there is an 'Eagles Nest' near Gidgegannup- a catholic retreat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This popped up on a facebook page: minds of serial killer. Photo of BRE with CGE and a quick write up. One poster said this: "At the time of their disappearance at least 5 young women came forward alleging to have been raped. 3 of the young ladies were left at Karrakatta Cemetery...None of these women were taken seriously as they were prostitutes. I believe the Macro task force are trying to find these women now. It is also alleged that he might have committed other cold cases". Anyone know about these?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Good sleuthing !
Shocking that these women were allegedly ignored as if they were worthless and their experience meant nothing.
Obviously if 6 women are raped and 4 left at the cemetery (including KK victim) then there's a pattern - and patterns lead to perpetrators. Seriously

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Hi Apoptosisfutz - WOW I can't believe that the police didn't take girls that were raped seriously because they were prostitutes! (that's if the story is true) Those ladies might never come forward if they want to keep that part of their lives from families they may have had since. IMO

Hi Spinnaker - I think that's the one I read about - Gidgegannup. Thank you for correcting me. I vaguely remember reading about it and thought it was in Mundaring. IMO

The GLENEAGLE townsite is near Eagle Hill south of Mt Dale on Albany Highway, is where the Birnies buried their victims.
http://www.mingor.net/localities/gleneagle.html
Apparently MSM call it the Gleneagle's National Park, which is it's common name, but the Park's actual name is Monadnocks Conservation Park.
http://www.news.com.au/national/wes...w/news-story/8349ed06d107145d7b37a3922ea6e7e2

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Hi Spinnaker - I think that's the one I read about - Gidgegannup. Thank you for correcting me. I vaguely remember reading about it and thought it was in Mundaring. IMO

I think I posted a map of one in Mundaring. Also...

Eagle View walk trail:John Forrest National Park

The Eyrie Gidgegannup WA 6083 (can't get rid of bold again...and I tried control B as well as icon!? )

Hi Innerchild - thanks for that will have a look at Eagle View walk trail: John Forrest National Park

Hey IC, trawling the memory bank again here, cant be bothered checking now but Im pretty sure the Birnies left 1 at Glen Eagles.
There was also a poster on here from Huntingdale, if im not mistaken, that spoke of a local 'knicker ripper' I think she called him, she may have even said it was reported in the local rags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86