Holly Bobo found deceased, discussion thread *Arrests* #8

Link: http://wreg.com/2017/07/10/four-men-eligible-for-immunity-in-bobo-murder-case/

Four men eligible for immunity in Bobo murder case

One of the men, Jason Autry, is also a suspect in Bobo's death and faces charges including murder and rape.

State prosecutors asked for immunity for three other men, including Victor Dinsmore, Michael Alexander and Jason Kilzer. Federal authorities also asked for immunity for Dinsmore.

BBM:

This is the first time we are seeing the names Victor Dinsmore and Michael Alexander in the MSM news regarding Holly's case.

I wrote a post above about where I saw VD's name before, and also remember seeing MA's name mentioned in that same forum :innocent:

Now, I have seen Jason Kilzer's name before, which was associated with Dylan Adams and the federal weapons charges:

From the Jackson Sun:

Dylan Adams, witness in Bobo case, charged with tampering

Dylan Adams has been held on federal charges involving a Sept. 16, 2013, indictment that says the younger Adams knowingly "possessed, received, concealed, stored, bartered, sold and disposed of a stolen firearm" on or about July 13, 2013, along with a Jason Kilzer.

He was charged with aiding and abetting Kilzer and giving Kilzer the gun after knowing it was illegal for Kilzer to own the gun.

More at Link: http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/new...witness-bobo-case-charged-tampering/15867109/

@ dog.gone.cute

You are correct.I also read about VD at most likely the same place you have.

I remembered his name and was thinking he was the cell mate of ZA that had some statements about the case.

Since Dinsmore and Kilzer are associated with Dylan on a gun charge in 2013, could this be the same gun as the one recently brought to LE's attention and caused the trial delay?

1st BBM: Are you thinking about the cell mate who ZA tried to coerce? When ZA was first arrested in Holly's case, one of the cell mates was being transferred to where ZA's brother Dylan was in :jail: ... ZA told this cell mate to tell his brother something like - shut his mouth or he would be in a hole like Holly.

2nd BBM: I was certain that the P brothers would have been on that Immunity List ... what a surprise when they were not !

:thinking: The P brothers came into this case regarding this alleged "videotape" ... so either there is a video, the P's had a copy, and they will get their immunity after they testify truthfully against ZA -- or -- there is NO video. And from what I remember, the charges regarding this alleged videotape were previously dropped against the P brothers, however, the D.A. reserved the right to re-charge them.

JMO and :moo:

And you have a really good memory because that is the way I remember it too about the video and the P's.

Thanks to everyone for keeping us all updated on things. Its been awhile since I have followed the case again. I will have to check on things more often as the trial proceedings pick up.

From News Channel 5:

Jason Autry, 3 Others Given Immunity In Bobo Murder Trial

The state has granted immunity to Jason Autry, who is accused of killing and kidnapping nursing student Holly Bobo, a shocking development that legal analysts say means Autry likely knows something about her death.

According to court documents, Victor Dinsmore, Jason Autry, Michael Alexander, and Shayne Austin were all granted immunity agreements in the trial.

More at Link: http://www.newschannel5.com/news/jason-autry-3-others-given-immunity-in-bobo-murder-trial

State Believes They Have Holly Bobo Murder Weapon

State prosecutors believe they finally have the weapon used to kill nursing student Holly Bobo. It was a shocking revelation that came on the same day the trial of one of her accused killer's was scheduled to get underway.
The gun is listed as an Arminus model HW5, 32 caliber Smith and Wesson long revolver. It's still unclear where the gun was found or how it was found but it's cartridges have been tested for blood.

More at Link: http://www.newschannel5.com/news/state-believes-they-have-holly-bobo-murder-weapon

I am really surprised about JA getting immunity.

It really seems the state is making deals with multiple devils in this case.
They have put all their eggs on prosecuting the A bothers.

It seems now that the brothers warning to the other brother is going to be prophetic. I think they first tried to get the younger brother to be their main witness and now with this latest news I think JA is going to be their key witness.

They may try to just take out both brothers at this point and even if others were involved it seems they have given everyone else immunity and are willing to just go after the brothers. It seems to me the prosecuters want a guaranteed conviction so they can alleviate the public pressure to put someone behind bars for her murder and so they are willing to make deals with some of the devils in this case.

Its been a very frustrating case to try to follow because of all the deal making that the prosecuters seem to be willing to keep using as a tactic.

Deals are common in lots of other cases but the way in which this case has been handled and the changing of the deals and even trying to go back on deals with one person that committed suicide has made this case very frustrating.

Lets hope things become clearer when the actual testimony begins. I am terrified now of what we may hear from JA and I am really afraid that we are going to hear some things that cause the public to be outraged over the deal that was made with him.

Not sure if this has been posted.
http://www.wbbjtv.com/2017/07/

:seeya: Thanks for posting !

Defense asks for change of venue in Holly Bobo case
July 11, 2017

Hundreds of pages of court documents provide new insight into the case against Zach Adams, one of the men charged with raping and killing Decatur County nursing student Holly Bobo.
Adams’ attorney also motioned for another change of venue. According to court documents, the defense claimed more than 97 percent of qualified jurors have heard or discussed the case, over half have participated in conversations about it with family or friends, and more than a third have received or seen information from flyers, postcards or posters distributed by the Bobo family or support groups.

More at Link: http://www.wbbjtv.com/2017/07/11/defense-asks-change-venue-holly-bobo-case/

JMO ... but this change of venue should have been granted a long time ago as well as changed to a county much further than the county next door !

Being a DP case, no doubt there will be an appeal by ZA ... but not changing the current venue and having ZA's trial in Hardin County, then an appeal on the venue issue alone may cause another re-trial ?

:thinking: Did that make sense?

And NOT taking up for the defendant here, but he is entitled to a fair trial and would hate to see this become more of a mess than it already is!

JMO and :moo:

Since Dinsmore and Kilzer are associated with Dylan on a gun charge in 2013,
could this be the same gun as the one recently brought to LE's attention and caused the trial delay?

:seeya: Hi pearl,

Just a little correction here about VD and JK: Dinsmore was not arrested with Dylan on the 2013 gun charge, just Kilzer.

Now from what I have read elsewhere :innocent: ... VD apparently was buddies with the A's ... one of the articles quoted above stated the ones who received immunity, all had criminal records ... so birds of a feather ...

The gun charge in 2013 was for a .38 caliber revolver:

The indictment said a .38-caliber revolver was shipped and transported in interstate commerce with knowledge that it was stolen. Dylan Adams also was charged with receiving and possessing the firearm through interstate commerce with the serial number removed, obliterated or altered.

Link: http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/new...witness-bobo-case-charged-tampering/15867109/

The gun the State believes is the murder weapon is a .32 caliber long revolver:

The gun is listed as an Arminus model HW5, 32 caliber Smith and Wesson long revolver. It's still unclear where the gun was found or how it was found but it's cartridges have been tested for blood. The earliest mention of the gun being found was on May 26, 2017.

Link: http://www.newschannel5.com/news/state-believes-they-have-holly-bobo-murder-weapon

74626a3c29da9e65339a7b5cd882b7b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing much here except a frustrated reporter blowing off some steam. What did he think JA, a career criminal, was going to do? Say "yeah I killed her"????

Either JA was involved or he was not. If he is not involved, his story will be that he was not involved. If he is involved, his story will be that he was not involved. No sane person is going to say they are involved with a kidnapping and murder regardless if they are guilty or innocent.

It will be easy for a jury to see why his story has changed. When he was without an immunity deal, he could not incriminate himself. Not that he has an immunity deal, he is able to provide more accurate details.

Google Alert - sharing - this might be the same kind of article as the one posted above - but I already had it typed out - so posting! :eek:nline:

Holly Bobo Murder Trial Update: Key Witness in Case Might Be Lying
http://www.ibtimes.com/holly-bobo-murder-trial-update-key-witness-case-might-be-lying-2565862

The trial for one man accused of murdering Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo could hinge on the testimony of his friend—one whose credibility has been questioned by experts. Jason Autry negotiated a deal to testify against Zach Adams in the case, but his story has changed over the years.
Autry was set to be called to testify once Adams’ trial begins in September. But just a few years ago, Autry told reporters he had no idea what happened to Bobo. It seems his story has changed dramatically, a fact the defense will likely call into question.
[.....]
“No sir, right hand before God,” he said at the time. “The Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I didn’t bother that girl in no form or no fashion. Do you know who did? No sir.
“I don’t want to speculate and make a rumor of what happened to the girl.”
Autry also told the station at the time that he had denied multiple requests by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation to testify against his friend.
“It was a try to be a forced move to get me to bear false witness against Zach Adams,” he said.
[.....]
Experts said it appeared Autry himself was the one who tipped authorities off to the location of the gun.

Forgot to ask - when the trial starts September 11th - will there be a "different" thread for the trial? I'm "assuming" so...

TIA! :wave:

For a little break while we wait for trial, something slightly O/T:

Holly's cousin, Whitney Duncan, wrote a song in memory of Holly. It's a tear-jerker. It includes video of Holly as a child. :heart:

[video=youtube;8EDQv5cGtG8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EDQv5cGtG8[/video]

There's one thing that's been bugging me about this case.

Holly ' s mom somehow knew that the guy she was talking to wasn't her BF and that she was in danger. It seems like she knows something but never bothered to tell LE what she knew, and it's very odd that she was never questioned about it

For a little break while we wait for trial, something slightly O/T:

Holly's cousin, Whitney Duncan, wrote a song in memory of Holly. It's a tear-jerker. It includes video of Holly as a child. :heart:

[video=youtube;8EDQv5cGtG8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EDQv5cGtG8[/video]

I didn't even listen with audio and I'm bawling over here. Poor Holly. I'm a little bit older than she was(4 years difference) but anytime I have a life event, I always think about Holly missing out on them. How unfair is it KB will never be able to kiss grandchildren from Holly?

There are so many victims that had things stolen from them. Her family, her friends, patients she may have saved or just touched in a positive way in her career field, whatever man she would have eventually married, its impossible to truly understand the loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holly ' s mom somehow knew that the guy she was talking to wasn't her BF and that she was in danger. It seems like she knows something but never bothered to tell LE what she knew, and it's very odd that she was never questioned about it

We do not know what was and was not told to LE. We also do not know what people have been questioned about. Assuming KB knew something that made her believe the guy she was talking to wasn't her BF and that she was in danger, we have no knowledge if this was passed to LE or not and if she was questioned about.

For me it is too big of a leap to assume if KB knew something she did not pass it on to LE.

I wouldn't assume that we know all of what she did and didn't tell LE.
And there's no mystery why she might have known it couldn't be the BF. The BF was off on a hunting trip. It's logical that mom (from convos with her daughter who lived in their home) knew BF was out of town, and therefore knew instantly he could NOT be the person talking to HB in the carport.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68
Back