Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spooks - dont tell me you've forgotten about the person who claimed to have seen the ghost of SS or JR (dont recall which, they thought it was 1 but then realised it was the other) walking down Albany Highway in the long black dress.

Spooks - dont tell me you've forgotten about the person who claimed to have seen the ghost of SS or JR (dont recall which, they thought it was 1 but then realised it was the other) walking down Albany Highway in the long black dress.

Ooooooo please tell me more ........
When?
What?
Who?
Where?
Why?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Perhaps the CSK didn't only attack girls in Karrakatta Cemetary - maybe he used other cemetaries around Perth. Perhaps there is a Cemetary near Huntingdale or Kelmscott MOO

Perhaps the CSK didn't only attack girls in Karrakatta Cemetary - maybe he used other cemetaries around Perth. Perhaps there is a Cemetary near Huntingdale or Kelmscott MOO

The Kenwick one on Albany Hway - IMO is very close to Huntingdale.

WA Cemetary list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cemeteries_in_Australia#Western_Australia

This popped up on a facebook page: minds of serial killer. Photo of BRE with CGE and a quick write up. One poster said this: "At the time of their disappearance at least 5 young women came forward alleging to have been raped. 3 of the young ladies were left at Karrakatta Cemetery...None of these women were taken seriously as they were prostitutes. I believe the Macro task force are trying to find these women now. It is also alleged that he might have committed other cold cases". Anyone know about these?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
If true, there's one major obvious question, that the answer to could explain a lot, like whether all abductions, blitz, or otherwise..
However, what's allegedly posted on facebook is hearsay. I haven't seen a MSM report to verify that prostitutes have come forward, since he was identified in the media, alleging attacks.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Pioneer cemetery in Kenwick. Quiet place. No one ever go there at night.

Sitting here on a rainy evening turning a few of the previous posts over in my mind...

Apoptosisfutz previously speculated about what was different about SS that she was disposed of differently from JR and CG, resulting in her body not having been found.
And there's the report of a witness sighting of SS with an unidentified tall, dark-haired man at her apartment block on the morning of 26 Jan. If this male turns out to have been CSK then he obviously knew her at least enough to have been in her company that morning. In this case, perhaps the fact that he knew her meant that he somehow treated her differently?
With the KK rape, and the other cases of prostitutes reportedly having been left at Karrakatta Cemetery, there does seem to be some kind of link there. And much as I hate to say it, I can't help but think along the same lines as some of the other sleuthers here, in that a pre-dug grave would be a very easy disposal site. However, whereas some others have speculated that SS could have been placed in a grave that had already been covered-in, I wonder at the awful possibility that she may have been placed in an empty grave, and a minimal amount of dirt used to cover her enough so that when the intended occupant was lowered in, nobody was any the wiser. This is all pure speculation, as I have no idea what days burials might be done on.
MOO
Mumma,
Good post, I agree with the speculation that a body could be placed within a hole and sand thrown on top. I don't suppose back in 1996/97 there were security cameras and there still isn't any gates around it, so someone could drive in any time. It's the perfect spot, no one would depict a smell, because the whole place has an odour.

Totally agree. I think he had to know these areas well. I don't think he drove around looking for somewhere, too risky.
So I ask what drew him to these areas? Maybe Eglinton due to his possible interest in fishing. But Wellard?? What is there? Except the end of the freeway. Does any one have any ideas? Besides the distance etc from his home? Its not a random place. i think if we could understand why he chose Wellard, we may have an idea where SS is. JMO

La Bergerie

Thanks Eaglette - WOW there are quite a few cemeteries around Perth. The Kenwick Cemetary is very close to Huntingdale. There could be a connection there to trophies to do with SS. Close enough to visit and feel closer to her. IMO

Thanks Eaglette - WOW there are quite a few cemeteries around Perth. The Kenwick Cemetary is very close to Huntingdale. There could be a connection there to trophies to do with SS. Close enough to visit and feel closer to her. IMO
Kenwick is a pioneer's cemetery, I don't think there's been a burial for ages, still no one would probably query any fresh holes. The cemetery is next to the Albany Hwy, with commercial buildings allround. The Armadale train line is behind. A perfect spot for evil to take place.
Map of Kenwick Cemetery

Interesting story...this was the person whom Spooks asked to PM him about her experience! Only a couple of months ago. Maybe the pontificating, smothering, dominance of conversation by some of the cool kids has stopped reading, logical thinking or others posting. JMO.
Also, I liked Frankie's dream about six months after she was abducted, where CG appeared and showed him from Pipindinny back to Claremont where she was abducted, how she was abducted and the face of the person who took her. Perhaps someone should have been reading the posts.

Kenwick is a pioneer's cemetery, I don't think there's been a burial for ages, still no one would probably query any fresh holes. The cemetery is next to the Albany Hwy, with commercial buildings allround. The Armadale train line is behind. A perfect spot for evil to take place.
Map of Kenwick Cemetery
There are still burials at Kenwick, but it's rare because you have to prove that you're directly decended to one of the families already buried there, and had already applied for and been put on the right to be buried list. The last such burial was in 2007. The list is basically the Gibbs, Harris, Morrow, Shepherd, White and Dellar families.*

Yes. In Frankie 's dream, the guy had saw had a mole on his face. He thought it was LW because of the mole. Anyone notice who else has a big mole on his face?

There are still burials at Kenwick, but it's rare because you have to prove that you're directly decended to one of the families already buried there, and had already applied for and been put on the right to be buried list. The last such burial was in 2007. The list is basically the Gibbs, Harris, Morrow, Shepherd, White and Dellar families.*

Within the next few weeks I'll go for a walk around the cemetery and have a look for anything a bit odd. Beforehand I'll familiarize myself with the items of jewelry, clothing and shoes worn at the time.

The Kenwick one on Albany Hway - IMO is very close to Huntingdale.

WA Cemetary list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cemeteries_in_Australia#Western_Australia

There is also Pinnaroo Valley and Rockingham.

http://www.mcb.wa.gov.au/our-cemeteries

Within the next few weeks I'll go for a walk around the cemetery and have a look for anything a bit odd. Beforehand I'll familiarize myself with the items of jewelry, clothing and shoes worn at the time.

Are you going when it's dark ?

Spooky plan [emoji317]

All jokes aside.... thanks CV

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Nobody ever said anything about not liking somebody. Remember, attack the post not the poster. IMO the putting words into other peoples mouths has got to stop

attachment.php

(Note: pic is screen shot of YouTube clip so I hope you haven't tried clicking the little arrow to play. Sorry)

[video]https://youtu.be/eDwOdB5D0sA[/video]

Does anyone have a decent copy of the newspaper article featured in the "Reclaim The Night" YouTube video?

Article Title
"Fear and Loathing in Perth's Heart"

Just reposting to see if anyone has got this article saved.
Anyone please?
I've searched but no luck yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member