Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't find any media mentions of this yet. Is this Philly media or Lancaster/Lebanon/York/Harrisburg media?

Seems like it's "I live in the neighborhood" media? :)

This is good news.

So happy to hear the home is finally being searched! I hope they find some valuable clues and Anna's loved ones finally get answers they need.
I couldn't understand why home wasn't turned upside down and inside out, unless of course husband wouldn't allow it. 🤔

Philadelphia. Usually the Fox tv station at 5 pm is the first to be on the ball about such things.

State Police are searching the home. No arrest. 25+ vehicles on site plus media.
FINALLY!!!! After all this time though, anything luminal or dogs can't detect is probably already long since removed. I hope they search that apartment too!

Hi! First time posting, but have been following since the beginning... I am so elated that they are FINALLY searching the house!!! Praying for some hope in finding Anna 🙇

From the link:
Pennsylvania State Police confirmed the search along Hedgegrow Lane in Malvern was to look for clues in Anna Bronislawa Maciejewska-Gould’s disappearance. It was the first time state police searched the home, investigators said.

Several state police vehicles were on the property Thursday, though an official told NBC10 the woman's husband, Allen Gould, was not there and was not under arrest.

I wonder what triggered this search...?

Let's remember: http://www.dailylocal.com/article/DL/20170517/NEWS/170519786

Here's some summarized lines pulled from the article.

• She was last seen by her husband leaving their Charlestown Township home on Hedgerow Lane for work around 9:45 a.m. on April 10.
  • Her employer reported her missing on April 11.
  • Her husband reported her missing on April 12 after state police attempted to contact her family that day. It was then her husband Allen Gould, 52, cooperated with state police when he reported his wife missing and provided them with “valuable information.” State police are continuing to attempt to work with Gould through his attorney.
  • Following the recovery of her car, Embreeville Station troopers, search dogs and state police cadets performed a search of the woods and neighborhoods surrounding Charlestown Meadows.
  • Police have not ruled out any possibility of what caused her disappearance. They are following all possible avenues at this time.

Let's remember: http://www.dailylocal.com/article/DL/20170517/NEWS/170519786

Here's some summarized lines pulled from the article.

• She was last seen by her husband leaving their Charlestown Township home on Hedgerow Lane for work around 9:45 a.m. on April 10.
  • Her employer reported her missing on April 11.
  • Her husband reported her missing on April 12 after state police attempted to contact her family that day. It was then her husband Allen Gould, 52, cooperated with state police when he reported his wife missing and provided them with “valuable information.” State police are continuing to attempt to work with Gould through his attorney.
  • Following the recovery of her car, Embreeville Station troopers, search dogs and state police cadets performed a search of the woods and neighborhoods surrounding Charlestown Meadows.
  • Police have not ruled out any possibility of what caused her disappearance. They are following all possible avenues at this time.

I respectfully suggest that "She was last seen by her husband...." should be changed to "Her husband said that she left for work on...".

He's 4-5. He won't have a concept of time and interviewing him now to extract that information would be moot. He might, however, remember other valuable bits of information.

At this time it's likely all a jumble for him time-wise. If he were asked in the initial phase I think he might have. I have a just turned 5 yo grandson who would be able to tell someone that he hadn't seen mommy for days, hadn't made his breakfast. Etc.

I hope they search that house real good-if Anna went missing because of something that happened in that house, there's been plenty of time to clean it up entirely. I wonder how LE got permission now to search the house?

They got a sealed search warrant. I think that it was issued because the Finding Anna people have done such a good job of spreading awareness and there is still no one saying that she was heard from since March. They probably also have tons of info from the daycare providers and her employer. Maybe phone records - just piles of data showing that chances are slim to none that she just ran off or that she was even still alive in April.

Unless they find something really significant, however, there may not be an arrest or other "big" move right away. Instead, there may be an announcement after some period of time that they are now convinced that there has been foul play.

This can be very important because it would help her family petition for visitation or custody or even to get appointed as a trustee of her property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph