Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankie's dream was about the night CGe was abducted. Perhaps he saw his face then and didnt remember it. His dream was several months later in 1997 I believe

Frankie's dream was about the night CGe was abducted. Perhaps he saw his face then and didnt remember it. His dream was several months later in 1997 I believe
Only Frankie could clear his dream timeline up. In his first post in 2015 he did say he saw nothing. Then later said his friend told him that his friend saw it, then he posted that he had a dream. Most people on that forum appeared to disbelieve him, and when Frankie came to this site he said there were others using his account, so it's all a bit confusing. As far as I can tell, he sat with a couple of mates at a bus stop outside HJ's and only 1 of them (not Frankie) was looking towards the West and saw something.
However I think that was previously reported in MSM years before. If so, it's strange that Frankie didn't recall it immediately in 2015. Dunno. You'd have to RE read that forum, when he first came online to make sense of this I think.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

There was also the person that claimed to see JR in a long black dress with a white pentagram. Is that the ghost your referring to no name?

Just my opinion

no name - did Frankie say he recognised the face? Was he asked if it looked like the accused CSK? IMO

Only Frankie could clear his dream timeline up. In his first post in 2015 he did say he saw nothing. Then later said his friend told him that his friend saw it, then he posted that he had a dream. Most people on that forum appeared to disbelieve him, and when Frankie came to this site he said there were others using his account, so it's all a bit confusing. As far as I can tell, he sat with a couple of mates at a bus stop outside HJ's and only 1 of them (not Frankie) was looking towards the West and saw something.
However I think that was previously reported in MSM years before. If so, it's strange that Frankie didn't recall it immediately in 2015. Dunno. You'd have to RE read that forum, when he first came online to make sense of this I think.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I've read it. Made no sense to me.

Just my opinion

There was also the person that claimed to see JR in a long black dress with a white pentagram. Is that the ghost your referring to no name?

Just my opinion

Was that the person called Melissa76? Melissa posted something recently, I think she still watches the forum.

The link I posted in my last post only shows burials of people with W names. You would have to get back on the site to see all others letters. Would have taken too long to fit them all in here. IMO

Was that the person called Melissa76? Melissa posted something recently, I think she still watches the forum.

Yes CV. I was not sure if I could name the poster. I don't really know why- fear of breaking any rules, I guess.

Just my opinion

no name - did Frankie say he recognised the face? Was he asked if it looked like the accused CSK? IMO

Frankie posted recently on 12-31-2016, 03:25 PM#778 snipped by me... and he looks like BF . i feel very happy if they have the right guy its been on my mind for 19 years

Pretty sure he means the accused and BF is a typo. He was very detailed in what was in his dream, most has been removed now from the site now. He has never said it was anything other, but I think from the reaction from some when he first detailed it he's come very close to nailing how CG was abducted. He was clear the dream was some months after the abduction and he immediately reported it and then showed police where it was around CCGS, I believe.

I obviously missed something...

Just my opinion

Me too.
Ahhhhhh well

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Hi IC - think 'Eagles Nest' is more of a catholic retreat as opposed to the lodge that SD was talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I 'm not sure how this image came up automatically when I started typing Eagle's Nest ... into Google maps. The label on the maps was from my search criteria on Google. I know of the other Eagles Nest in O'Brien Rd and I was surprised as I didn't know of one around Mt Helena and the railway Heritage track. It's also near PCS's Riley rd. I thought it was possibly a lodge called Eagles Nest. However, I can't replicate the search and any current search only takes me to the Eagles Nest (near Gidgegannup) in O'Brien Rd. I't's weird and I can't explain it.

Frankie had said at the time the focus was on LW that it appeared to be him because of the moles on his face which was something he recognised from the dream. Whether or not his opinion has now changed could only be speculated upon from his later comments that IC posted. I would also speculate that whilst Frankie is probably still watching, he's not commenting further which I think is a very good move until the trial at least.

Just to clarify 2 of my previous posts. BRE's moles are the opposite way around. Left side if your looking at a photo, actually on the right & vv.
Also, I meant CG not CGe. Sorry, Ive caught Spooks head cold.
IC, i think you have a ghost in your computer by the sounds of it. Hopefully its leading you in the right direction

Just to clarify 2 of my previous posts. BRE's moles are the opposite way around. Left side if your looking at a photo, actually on the right & vv.
Also, I meant CG not CGe. Sorry, Ive caught Spooks head cold.
IC, i think you have a ghost in your computer by the sounds of it. Hopefully its leading you in the right direction

Ha... I didn't think of that. That must be the explanation, its been happening a lot lately.

Pretty sure I remember reading that Frankie doesn't think its BRE because he's chummy with BRE's brother!
Oh and apparently BRE's brother was posting on here at one point too (took Frankie's phone or some nice story).
It's in the thread from 6ish months ago, couldn't tell you what number thread though (unless Frankie has since deleted those comments).

Pretty sure I remember reading that Frankie doesn't think its BRE because he's chummy with BRE's brother!
Oh and apparently BRE's brother was posting on here at one point too (took Frankie's phone or some nice story).
It's in the thread from 6ish months ago, couldn't tell you what number thread though (unless Frankie has since deleted those comments).

Yep- thread #12- 92

Sorry, I don't know how to provide a link...

Just my opinion

Some really good news reports DRT, all close to the time frame in 1998. I was interested in The Hunt for a Serial Killer part 2. which talked a lot of David Canter who was in Perth giving a lecture while they were looking for CG. He is an expert in geographic profiling it seems and has written many books including Murder Mapping: The secrets of Geographical Profiling and Criminal Shadows: Inside the Mind of a Serial Killer for those that were discussing that topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong