Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha... I didn't think of that. That must be the explanation, its been happening a lot lately.

Ghosts! Who said ghosts? Lol

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Ghosts! Who said ghosts? Lol

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Hi Spooks,

How's the project coming along which you're working on? ie Project Red.

I'm done! Respect to people's genuine contributions, but IMO....this site has gone a bit silly. From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely hope & wish that Oct brings closure to many heartbroken families. Absolute respect to the victims I have discussed on this page , living & deceased.To those women who lost their lives RIP.

When did Servetus Rd get changed into a four lane highway?

Imagine being a SK and misjudging your escape route and having to wait at road works with the lollipop person right next to your car with a victim subdued on the back seat. Especially road work occurring 24/7 that you couldn't avoid once you're on a set path.

Hi Spooks,

How's the project coming along which you're working on? ie Project Red.

Found another one too [emoji736]
Redtail Lane[emoji844]

Thanks for asking [emoji2]

Pretty sure I remember reading that Frankie doesn't think its BRE because he's chummy with BRE's brother!
Oh and apparently BRE's brother was posting on here at one point too (took Frankie's phone or some nice story).
It's in the thread from 6ish months ago, couldn't tell you what number thread though (unless Frankie has since deleted those comments).
Thats not what he said. He and BE were together posting answers to questions. It was 12Feb17 and the whole lot was deleted by admin so I dont think we can repeat what was said.

Innerchild - do you think Frankie will be asked to go to court when the trial starts and has been told not to say anything else in case it jeopardises the case in any way. In my opinion he discussed a lot (if it was true). IMO

When did Servetus Rd get changed into a four lane highway?

Imagine being a SK and misjudging your escape route and having to wait at road works with the lollipop person right next to your car with a victim subdued on the back seat. Especially road work occurring 24/7 that you couldn't avoid once you're on a set path.

Servetus St is along the way on one of the many routes a person can travel by car between Claremont and Eglington.

"a) Servetus St upgrade opened 30 June 1999"

Would these road works have started as early as March 1997?

https://www.mainroads.wa.gov.au/Doc... - web version.u_2961318r_1n_D10^23254093.PDF

Good resource that lists the dates of major road upgrades in Perth.

CanningVale where are you?

No, not really. I've been out this evening to McDonalds with the grandkids.

Great stuff!
I wasn't expecting such a lavish reply but thank you [emoji4]

I'm done! Respect to people's genuine contributions, but IMO....this site has gone a bit silly. From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely hope & wish that Oct brings closure to many heartbroken families. Absolute respect to the victims I have discussed on this page , living & deceased.To those women who lost their lives RIP.

Agree, seems now that people just post to get their numbers up. Even to the point where people announce they will be on the site this evening posting. Pretty pointless if you don't have anything valuable to contribute. Have followed this thread for years now it's got to the point where people who have watched too many crime shows speculating over things with no logic or basis. As for people blatantly lying about being in Claremont at the time and being exposed by facts that contradict their stories - that's just sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ESH and Kambo - I didn't realise you guys felt that way about me being on Websleuths. You guys have been here a lot longer than me so don't leave - I will. I would like to say though that I never told lies I don't watch crime shows and I wasn't exposed for my story being contradicted. Anyway as I said DONT LEAVE - it's up to me to leave. I thought bringing in new ideas might be helpful not looked on as useless.

Some really good news reports DRT, all close to the time frame in 1998. I was interested in The Hunt for a Serial Killer part 2. which talked a lot of David Canter who was in Perth giving a lecture while they were looking for CG. He is an expert in geographic profiling it seems and has written many books including Murder Mapping: The secrets of Geographical Profiling and Criminal Shadows: Inside the Mind of a Serial Killer for those that were discussing that topic.
I actually wonder whether the article missing had too much information. I initially thought that the articles were sub parts of the same article given that the 3rd and 4th link were on the same page. I wonder if they met the same fate as the post article with the page missing in the online article.

Innerchild - do you think Frankie will be asked to go to court when the trial starts and has been told not to say anything else in case it jeopardises the case in any way. In my opinion he discussed a lot (if it was true). IMO
I said this once before. A witness to a missing person's case is different to a murder case. Frankie says he saw CG but didn't see the car. Effectively he has put a location on CG which is relevant to find a missing person but not relevant once her remains were found.

DRT - thanks for your answer re Frankie. Helps a lot IMO

I actually wonder whether the article missing had too much information. I initially thought that the articles were sub parts of the same article given that the 3rd and 4th link were on the same page. I wonder if they met the same fate as the post article with the page missing in the online article.
Yes I thought same - that article had too much info
What is the left page photo showing ?

SS father received a call from a person who he thought was the CSK.

Looking into this further I found the below comments in previous WS posts.

"But one phone call in particular has stayed with him - the only one he believes is genuine - and which either came from the killer or someone who knows them.

It was at 2am on a Sunday morning shortly after Sarah went missing. The caller asked him, "Are you Sarah's father?"Don won't give details of what the man said but he still believes it wasn't a hoax.

The caller gave him a location - 5600ha of dense land and bush. Don went there but the size of the location and the dense vegetation meant looking was "hopeless".

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ler-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-5/page9

Further posts in the above link mention that "The Westonia Common is 5600ha of salmon gum, morrell and gimlet woodlands of exceptional quality and area.

Continue to contribute its a free platform. Dont think it was directed at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46