IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...Just antsy-pantsy here..."

O/T and absolutely no disrespect meant to the sad subject we're discussing, but I HAD to stop and tell you how much I love that phrase!

(I've heard antsy a lot, but the antsy-pantsy is new to me.)

Don't mean to offend anyone by finding humor, but honestly, WS posters can come up with some of the best turn of phrasing ever.

Thank you for the brief moment of relief from this tragedy...

Well, the phrase was new to me, too -- it just popped out there as I was writing it. Yeah, no disrespect meant by me either. I'm glad you got a bit of a lift -- we do need them from time to time when we're mostly unable to really dig in and help, and we're frustrated, very saddened, and angry all at the same time.

After looking that Dude, I can only mutter, from the bottom of my heart: WTF?

If he had been in prison already though, wouldn't his DNA be on file and would have matched already? This is likely someone with no previous felony criminal record.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A certain number of the people in Indiana have an upper south accent (TN and KY) because many of the original settlers came from those states. That accent in Indiana maybe diluted in some, but not in others.
Wow interesting to learn thanks cryptic!!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

From what I posted last night about three LE choppers with their search lights on - Yes, I called local LE, but was given no information. Nevertheless, it was very "creepy".
Love you Lilowet!

I haven't read all the new pages here, I don't have time today but I wanted to mention something I read about SnapChat - it gives out your GPS location. I don't know how, I don't know who gets that info, I know nothing more. I just read it in some article on kids and safety. No, I can't site it because it was weeks ago and I couldn't post a the time because the thread was closed and then life happened. But, the Snapchat photo on the bridge would reveal that exact location.

Technosaur here, so don't kill the messenger.

Spoiler Alert: I don't have Snapchat and didn't even know what it was until this case...LOL

With that being said, I did read an article which stated that some "update" on Snapchat NOW allows other users to know your location. It caught my eye because of this case. I believe they were just rolling out this "new" technology in June 2017.

We have a friend with a young girl who just got a new I-Phone. So, I asked if they turned off the location on Snapchat because they said that she was using Snapchat. They had no idea how to do it. So, because I'm concerned about her safety and from what I read~~this is really a bad thing~~I google the article and showed it to them. They turned off all the "location" on her phone not just the Snapchat.

So, here is the article [h=1]Police issue child safety warning over Snapchat maps update that reveals users' locations[/h]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/23/police-issue-child-safety-warning-snapchat-maps-update-reveals/

https://techcrunch.com/2017/06/21/snap-map/

BigCityAccountant - thanks. Well, if that was just started in June, I guess it doesn't apply.

I have a hard time thinking of Indiana as having anything Southern about it.

The guy sounds like he is from New Hampshire to me.

I'm so angry - Libby recorded her suspected killer. I know this is off topic, but LE has an entire recording of Missy Bevers killer. BTW, Missy Bevers thread has been opened.
I
Many posts ago, I live in a very small town where we have three unsolved murders.

he's probably gone there with his family and his kids. A lot of serial killers find their places to kill in the most mundane ways, like it's an area they have to drive through on their way home that has places that are isolated and potential victims can be found or taken there, places they can have privacy and come back to even after the murder.

these girls would obviously be missed within hours due to their age, so he was fast and cunning, he was aware of the time and knew how much time he had.

if he was scouting for a victim or victims, he came prepared. How did he know he would find a victim that day? had he been lurking for some time? days? hours? OR had he been stalking these girls and knew somehow they would be at that park?

is he a pedophile or was he just looking for a female victim in general.

how did he know that " down the hill" would lead to seclusion . ( i sense in depth knowledge of the area)

yes to whoever said they see a control freak in that picture...like a BTK vibe...

he knew there would be an instant and frantic search for these girls...that's part of the pleasure for him.

I wish we knew the condition of the bodies, were they moved etc?

just things Im thinking of.

Gray Hughes has done a wonderful enhanced photo of BG. I'm not going to post it without permission. At first sight I too thought it was a "fanny pack" BEFORE I looked at Gray's picture. Now I see BG right fist cupping what appears to me a gun. The shiny "watch reflection" is the gun. IMOO

I have looked for Gray Hughes on Youtube and can't find what you're looking at. Did you get permission to post yet? Can you give us the title of his specific Youtube video so we can look it up? I have thought about this for quite a while(about it being BG's hand and not a fanny pack).

I have looked for Gray Hughes on Youtube and can't find what you're looking at. Did you get permission to post yet? Can you give us the title of his specific Youtube video so we can look it up? I have thought about this for quite a while(about it being BG's hand and not a fanny pack).

I did a google search for gray Hughes and bridge guy and it came up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(..."maybe he "is from overseas"...actually just had that thought myself...maybe he's living in a freaking hole like Osama Bin Laden...gah, OK maybe not but seriously, he's gotta be in some sort of seclusion somewhere, RV/camper, trailer in BFE, houseboat...?? Dear lord there it's again, I'm posting the same old crap :deadhorse: )

Eta: jumping off your post dotr, what about Alaska? Fisherman?
Random shot in the dark, all speculative, who knows anymore...Easter Island, Timbuctoo, Oz, Lilliput, Mars...

( :eek:fftobed: )
I'm adding....inside a railroad freight car.

I have a hard time thinking of Indiana as having anything Southern about it.

The guy sounds like he is from New Hampshire to me.

Ikr? I was born and raised in west north-central Illinois.Growing up, there was no sense of anything remotely "southern" about it. Now when I am there, it's like Georgia begins 15 minutes south of my hometown. It's weird!

At this point imo I doubt he even cared about the phone, or maybe it just made him more angry or motivated. I think he saw and knew, and didn't care about it for whatever mental instability he has going on. I think it because imo I think he had to have noticed them snapping pics of eachother if he was trailing them, this to me is pretty sick if he did know and didn't care. Shows how brazen and scary he really is. I believe even imo in one still he's looking at them. I think if they had had a chance to call anyone they would have, I believe after being creeped out enough to vid him, out was probably too late, but we don't k ow that they didn't call anyone either. All imo always

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I see your viewpoint. I pictute this guy as more methodical - reminds me of the Green River guy, who worked at a an auto paint shop, had a nice home, and methodically and brutally killed at night. I dont see this psycho as emotional or reckless. It also occured to me that BG told the girls he was some kind of park ranger or something. The blue jacket looking quasi-official.

(O/T, What? I must have totally forgotten about this because it is not ringing a bell... :lookingitup: , please submit a link if you can, thanks, not seeing it but its hard for me emotionally to search and read through the links due to a personal connection to her case.)

I will do my best to find it. Think it was in the Daily Camera. I remember a woman saying she was walking at the lake and he was coming up on her in the opposite direction. Her spidey senses went off and there was something in his eyes that scared her. She said if she hadn't had her dog she was sure he would have tried to attack her. I'll look for it! It's been a long time. I agree, it's hard to look at her case. :(.

ETA: here's a quick mention of it. I'll keep looking. http://www.westword.com/news/video-austin-sigg-pleads-guilty-in-senseless-murder-of-jessica-ridgeway-5894255

Got it: http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/25/justice/colorado-ridgeway-suspect/index.html
"She had bumped into Sigg, 17, twice on an isolated trail in the city. And both encounters startled her.
Sigg was with friends, and the way he stared at her made her fear for her safety, she said.
"It just really freaked me out," Mueller told a local reporter.
She said she brought her dog with her on the trail, a rugged-looking pit bull.
"I think if he hadn't been with me that day, I just wonder what would have happened."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni