Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where it came from originally I have no idea..

Arriving in Manly, Sydney in January 1993 after following his de-facto and two sons to the land down-under, he moved to Queensland in 1995 and kept on the move living for periods in Melbourne and Adelaide before heading west. He is known to have been in Perth in March 1996 and based himself in the west until his deportation in April, 1999.
https://astrologyincrime.com/2013/03/22/hunt-for-a-serial-killer-in-w-a-pt-2/

no name,
Thank you for the post. I did see that webpage but didn't think it was a legitamite newslink page - being astrology.

Anyhow, it makes sense Dixie was definitely in WA from 1996 to 1999 because he was a suspect in the CSK.

THE WESTERN SUBURBS
For out-of-towners wondering which suburbs are within the Western Suburbs. Here's the suburb delivery list for The Post Newspaper which delivers to the Western Suburbs, which is a good guide.

"Letterbox delivered each week to Perth's western suburbs:

Cottesloe | Claremont | Subiaco | Nedlands | Peppermint Grove | Dalkeith | Mosman Park | Swanbourne | North Fremantle | Floreat | Churchlands City Beach
Wembley | West Leederville | Jolimont | Hackett Estate | Shenton Park | Daglish | Mount Claremont | Graylands | Hollywood | Crawley | West Perth"

https://postnewspapers.com.au/read-the-post/

THE WESTERN SUBURBS
For out-of-towners wondering which suburbs are within the Western Suburbs. Here's the suburb delivery list for The Post Newspaper which delivers to the Western Suburbs, which is a good guide.

"Letterbox delivered each week to Perth's western suburbs:

Cottesloe | Claremont | Subiaco | Nedlands | Peppermint Grove | Dalkeith | Mosman Park | Swanbourne | North Fremantle | Floreat | Churchlands City Beach
Wembley | West Leederville | Jolimont | Hackett Estate | Shenton Park | Daglish | Mount Claremont | Graylands | Hollywood | Crawley | West Perth"

https://postnewspapers.com.au/read-the-post/

Spooks,

Many thanks. As per usual very informative. I didn't realize North Fremantle or West Perth were included, as a western suburb.

Spooks,

Many thanks. As per usual very informative. I didn't realize North Fremantle or West Perth were included, as a western suburb.
Nor did I CV. But as I said - this is the area according to the newspaper, and not popular opinion.
So i agree with you

Flashback: Remember these two teenage killers aged 16 years who killed their girlfriend aged 15 years.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...ne-teen-killers/2007/04/23/1177180561773.html

"We just did it because we felt like it, it is hard to explain"...
"We knew it was wrong, but it didn't feel wrong at all, it just felt right"...
"As our friend, we did not really want her to suffer."
Prosecutor in the case said "the girls had discussed killing someone else and one had prepared for homicide by killing two kittens."

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...ingtheir-friend/2007/04/24/1177180580411.html

"All three girls had attended a party in Collie the night before and taken drugs but Mr Stone told the court there was no evidence they were intoxicated by drugs or alcohol when committing the crime.
He said both girls had serious mental health problems and had expressed suicidal and homicidal thoughts."

Here are two local WA offenders showing the classical signs of severe mental illness, and I'm guessing psychopathy judging by the lack of sincere remorse, cool indifference, knowing right from wrong, and killing pets or animals for experimentation.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/04/20/psychopaths-can-spot-one/

If the accused is accessed as being a true psychopath, there's a chance any psychopathic traits were noticeable from early on in his life. And if these teenage killers are a gauge, the accused could have started offending at a young age.

Ever wondered how a decorated LA volunteer could be arrested and charged for one of WA's most chilling murder sprees?

Well if the accused is found to be a psychopath, then it would have been reasonably easy for him to hide in plain sight.

"Psychopaths are social chameleons who rarely stand out in a crowd. This characteristic makes them unobtrusive and, therefore, difficult to apprehend (1)."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201702/psychopathic-killers-hide-in-plain-sight

Where it came from originally I have no idea..

Arriving in Manly, Sydney in January 1993 after following his de-facto and two sons to the land down-under, he moved to Queensland in 1995 and kept on the move living for periods in Melbourne and Adelaide before heading west. He is known to have been in Perth in March 1996 and based himself in the west until his deportation in April, 1999.
https://astrologyincrime.com/2013/03/22/hunt-for-a-serial-killer-in-w-a-pt-2/
64,000 illegal visa overstayers in Australia, moving around so as to not get caught, so there's plenty of possible "Mark Dixies" still out there.
[video=twitter;887549640689598464]https://twitter.com/petedavo_au/status/887549640689598464[/video]

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Still wondering how people in Perth were duped by the alleged CSK?
Check out this great read on psychopaths and how they trick you into believing they are good people.

"...first impression, psychopaths generally appear charming, engaged, caring and friendly. Outwardly, they seem to be logical, reasonable, and with well thought-out goals and give the impression that they can accurately reason and that there are consequences for antisocial and unlawful behavior and will react with the appropriate responses...

Initially, psychopaths are highly reliable, devoted and trustworthy, then suddenly and without provocation, they become extremely unreliable and show no regard or interest to how their actions affect the situation, regardless of its importance. Where they were once viewed as being honest and with sincere intentions, they will do a sudden about face and begin lying without concerns...

Because psychopaths have mastered the art of deception by presenting such positive behavior at first, those around them are slow to accept the abrupt change and total disregard for the relationship that was built."

https://www.thoughtco.com/characteristics-of-the-psychopathic-personality-973128

Ever wondered how a decorated LA volunteer could be arrested and charged for one of WA's most chilling murder sprees?

Well if the accused is found to be a psychopath, then it would have been reasonably easy for him to hide in plain sight.

"Psychopaths are social chameleons who rarely stand out in a crowd. This characteristic makes them unobtrusive and, therefore, difficult to apprehend (1)."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201702/psychopathic-killers-hide-in-plain-sight
Many decades ago, I lived in Rutland Ave in Lathlain. One afternoon arriving home from work, I found 2 teenage girls hanging out the front in the heat. They came and asked for a drink and asked to wait inside till their boyfriend next door got home. They seemed a bit odd, and seemed to be more attracted to each other. Anyways a year later by which time I already moved away, I heard that they moved into that house, and conked a girl over the head with a piece of concrete and shoved her body into a wheelie bin.
So yeah, psychopaths are pretty hard to spot.

64,000 illegal visa overstayers in Australia, moving around so as to not get caught, so there's plenty of possible "Mark Dixies" still out there.
[video=twitter;887549640689598464]https://twitter.com/petedavo_au/status/887549640689598464[/video]

That number is surprising! OMG
Thanks Pete

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Many decades ago, I lived in Rutland Ave in Lathlain. One afternoon arriving home from work, I found 2 teenage girls hanging out the front in the heat. They came and asked for a drink and asked to wait inside till their boyfriend next door got home. They seemed a bit odd, and seemed to be more attracted to each other. Anyways a year later by which time I already moved away, I heard that they moved into that house, and conked a girl over the head with a piece of concrete and shoved her body into a wheelie bin.

Crikey Pete! OMG

For the rest of us who weren't their neighbours at the time, here's a newspaper article about those offenders:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n/news-story/da93dfa75a6468b730fbadd922777d42

The article also mentions how long a body takes to degrade to point where they needed dental records for identification while being hidden in a wheelie bin in a fibro shed in the middle of a Perth summer.

FYI it's not very long. Out of respect for the victim I'll let you read the article.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by petedavo.au

Crikey Pete! OMG
For the rest of us who weren't their neighbours at the time, here's a newspaper article about those offenders:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n/news-story/da93dfa75a6468b730fbadd922777d42

The article also mentions how long a body takes to degrade to point where they needed dental records for identification while being hidden in a wheelie bin in a fibro shed in the middle of a Perth summer.

FYI it's not very long. Out of respect for the victim I'll let you read the article.

Similar crime occurred in Collie also - link below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-children-chilling-crimes-shocked-nation.html

Still wondering how people in Perth were duped by the alleged CSK?
Check out this great read on psychopaths and how they trick you into believing they are good people.

"...first impression, psychopaths generally appear charming, engaged, caring and friendly. Outwardly, they seem to be logical, reasonable, and with well thought-out goals and give the impression that they can accurately reason and that there are consequences for antisocial and unlawful behavior and will react with the appropriate responses...

Initially, psychopaths are highly reliable, devoted and trustworthy, then suddenly and without provocation, they become extremely unreliable and show no regard or interest to how their actions affect the situation, regardless of its importance. Where they were once viewed as being honest and with sincere intentions, they will do a sudden about face and begin lying without concerns...

Because psychopaths have mastered the art of deception by presenting such positive behavior at first, those around them are slow to accept the abrupt change and total disregard for the relationship that was built."

https://www.thoughtco.com/characteristics-of-the-psychopathic-personality-973128

That might explain the 2 marriage breakdowns of the accused... assuming he's found guilty and officially deemed psychopathic of course.

That might explain the 2 marriage breakdowns of the accused... assuming he's found guilty and officially deemed psychopathic of course.

Yes exactly.
Good point [emoji3]

So if a person is a psychopath and had two marriages, both for long periods, they must be able to remain in a state of mind where they look "normal". Then perhaps something sets them off and the partner sees another side to them resulting in marriage breakdown. If a person married to such a person had a grown up child - would they not be afraid for that child to live in the house with the ex partner after the breakup? IMO

So if a person is a psychopath and had two broken marriages, both for long periods, they must be able to remain in a state of mind where they look "normal". Then perhaps something sets them off and the partner sees another side to them resulting in marriage breakdown. If a person married to such a person had a grown up child - would they not be afraid for that child to live in the house with the ex partner after the breakup? IMO

Probably- but the key here is "grown up" child. And she could make up her own mind where she lived.
Children of divorce can often side with one of the parents. Maybe this is what occurred.
Who knows what went on, but on the surface it seems the accused treated his SD well, otherwise why would she live with him after his breakup with her mother.
I sympathise with the SD now though having to deal with having her step dad in jail accused of horrific crimes.
Life changing scenario for the SD and all family and friends. More victims of another kind.

So if a person is a psychopath and had two marriages, both for long periods, they must be able to remain in a state of mind where they look "normal". Then perhaps something sets them off and the partner sees another side to them resulting in marriage breakdown. If a person married to such a person had a grown up child - would they not be afraid for that child to live in the house with the ex partner after the breakup? IMO

my personal reply to your fleeting question is "YES".

psychopaths are extremely calculated ... they work their hardest to appear 'normal' and trustworthy.
if/when their wrongdoings are exposed, the truthful facts are often not believed, particularly by those closest who are sure they know the person better than anyone else.

"The cold-heartedness & manipulativeness of the psychopath are reported to be the traits that are the least discernible to others.
This allows the psychopath to gain other people’s confidence, and facilitates their entry into positions where they can gain most benefit for themselves and do harm to others."
(Mahaffey and Marcus, 2006)

[emoji887]

What if the ex partner alerted police to her ex husband's psychological state and it was part of her info that she had found out about a connection to murders. Maybe she couldn't say anything to grown up child because he might find out putting her (the ex partner) in danger. Ex partner may have to have allow life to proceed as normal which included grown up child staying with father until he was arrested. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson