Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
These products are not sold at bunnings, theyre sold at specific garden supply shops for hydroponic use only.

There would never be a record for the purchases as 99% of these customers pay by cash and there are usually no cameras in these stores.

100% sure these we're disposed there because you dont want to be caught with these in your bin, unless you really are growing tomatos and not something....else. When the first pictures of these came out months ago i was able to confirm that each bottle was the complete package you'd need for a grow.

None of these help with decomposition.

[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So these products are used for indoor "horticulture" says who and your take is their proximity to the crime scene is coincidental? Best not litter. You never know who you might run in to!!

What bombshell will be dropped this week!
One's appearing once per week lately & hoping for the motherload coming up!

So these products are used for indoor "horticulture" says who and your take is their proximity to the crime scene is coincidental? Best not litter. You never know who you might run in to!!
Yep, spot on! If you usually see these around you'd find that not too far away you'll find a few big packed black bags with the leftover plants too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

What bombshell will be dropped this week!
One's appearing once per week lately & hoping for the motherload coming up!

I need my weekly fix now! Also waiting for the mothership to land! I've so many unanswered questions. I'd like to hear more theories on why the police were checking out the route from Oakland Drive to Watergardens Shopping Centre. It really has me confounded. Perhaps it's to exclude certain actions??

Wonder if BR or KR had key to ARs Diggers Rest home ..... could have gone there when no-one was home .... just thinking outside the square, as Puggle said car going over railway crossing could lead to ARs house [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need my weekly fix now! Also waiting for the mothership to land! I've so many unanswered questions. I'd like to hear more theories on why the police were checking out the route from Oakland Drive to Watergardens Shopping Centre. It really has me confounded. Perhaps it's to exclude certain actions??

When the Vic police were going over the route in regard to Farquarhson , way back, on the Princes highway, the 3 boys, the overpass, the dam etc, I was driving down to the Western District and passed a whole panoply of trucks, film units , cars, divvy wagons, .. and 4 weeks later, coming back, they were still at it, so I don't think this 'retracing' of criminal journeys is a speedy process....It seems to be a very exacting and finely detailed event, engineering, mathematicians, scientists, mechanics, all hanging about ....even the dogs and dog handlers were there. ( this was for Farquarhason's second trial for triple murder family annihilation ).

With Sarah, if the police have ruled her out, surely they would have her in protective custody?... they wouldn't let her still live there with Borce, if he is the main suspect?... doesn't sound too safe to me...

The average dress prices at Bella Bleu were around $400 and the shop was always quiet...never any customers in there...catered mainly for formal/races/coctails and sizing was limited...

It was a known fact that Bella Bleu had financial troubles with Watergardens Shopping Centre...

I have taken this info from one of our local posters on Thread 9 #189 on 3/7/17...which is very interesting as it confirms that Sarah WAS working at the shop (as seen by our local poster) at the time of Karen's death...

In one of our latest drip-feeds to the media... Borce was seen in SE Asia on a buying trip for the shop where he also made mention of a good place to hide a body...

As Borce became Sole Director of Bella Bleu in March 2016 prices on the clothes were being discounted by up the 50%...

I'm wondering if it was Borce's idea to clear ALL Karen's EXISTING stock asap and replace it with CHEAPER stock from SE Asia and Karen was not happy about it? :thinking: MOO

• August 6, 2016

All they have is an argument, a business couple experiencing *apparent financial heartburn and an extended family that shows, at least in part, signs of dysfunction. It is, of course, normal for investigators to look to investigate partners, former partners and family when someone goes missing or is found murdered.

Speculation of foul play was unfair and the husband, Ms *Elrabat insists, would not have done anything to harm her.
“The shop is everything to her. She is an amazing boss: generous, caring, loving. She treated us (staff) like we were daughters,” she tells The Weekend Australian.
Ms Elrabat, who has worked at the store for four years, got to know Mr Ristevski and daughter Sarah and has hit out at what she claims is misinformation in the media, saying the Ristevskis were close: “She was happy and really bubbly with customers. She had her regulars that always come in, she treated them like friends.”
Mr Ristevski was strongly supportive of his wife, she says, and was always showing an interest in her clothing designs and helping out in the store. “He is an amazing person and he was always in here with her and helping her, even on quiet days,’’ she says.
Ms Elrabat adds that there was no sign Ms Ristevski was distressed or had depression. “Everyone has bad days but not like that,” she says.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/ristevski-disappearance-suspicious-minds-that-cant-be-shaken/news-story/d544bf9c557888cb3d895dccb95f5c7a

What at a guy! He's Mr Everywhere.

Spontaneous Sunday musing ..... so many psychics listed in Australia with their cash registers going Ka-Ching Ka-Ching, speak to 'em for four minutes, Ka-Ching, I often wonder why they can't solve crimes like this, maybe pro bono, no ka-Ching .... calls to mind why VRs seer can't solve it either [emoji848] ..... ah well, end of Sunday morning musing
PS, at least the Scottish lady had a crack at it, good onya Scottish lady [emoji847]

• Mr Ristevski was strongly supportive of his wife, she says, and was always showing an interest in her clothing designs and helping out in the store. “He is an amazing person and he was always in here with her and helping her, even on quiet days,’’ she says.[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

What at a guy! He's Mr Everywhere.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

• ooo that 's so ominous!!! with her 'even on quiet days!!!!!!

ooo that 's so ominous!!! with her 'even on quiet days!!!!!!

Totally agree Troops. A bit controlling even stalkerish? Or just a caring partner. Karen might have loved his support being there.
Ladies dress shop, a male in there, isn't it a girlie time trying on clothes adjusting *advertiser censored* and getting fitted. I think that would feel strange for me as a client especially if he passed comment on the way the dress fitted. I might be wrong.

I'm sure her closest friends and in-laws will have much to say in the trial.

Totally agree Troops. A bit controlling even stalkerish? Or just a caring partner. Karen might have loved his support being there.
Ladies dress shop, a male in there, isn't it a girlie time trying on clothes adjusting *advertiser censored* and getting fitted. I think that would feel strange for me as a client especially if he passed comment on the way the dress fitted. I might be wrong.

I don't think they will, I think there is a good chance they got the facade as well. They seem to be in Sydney and NZ. Her "close" friend described a relationship many women have with people who have been part of their lives via schools and extracurriculars - an enduring friend for sure, even with gaps in communication, but not someone necessarily privvy to the uglier details of life. She hadn't seen her for weeks when she went missing, she wasn't at the 21st, this is not an intimate confidante (and I commend her for coming forward when no one else has, she seems like a warm and caring person). Sarah's travel friend commented angrily about the financial information being untrue, citing Karen's travel habits and Sarah's purchases as evidence - so Sarah's close friend had NFI about the state of play either.

ooo that 's so ominous!!! with her 'even on quiet days!!!!!!

Could there been a love interest working at shop or in close vicinity [emoji848] ... just a thought and MOO possibility

precisely, TGY...... Borce, while it is fair to say his public appearances have not been at a very propitious time for him, even so, he didn't appear to have an excess of charm even on a good day.... Vlasko even less. ..

Borce in the dress shop, overseeing the till, the changerooms, the staff, the travelling sales men, above all, the customers, is not a happy thought...not conducive to a successful outer suburban womens dress shop..... one look and I'd be right back on the pavement looking for somewhere else....

Borce as a peeping Tom.....not improbable... Borce as a caring business partner...... improbable,, going by his own record of business dealings...

Could there been a love interest working at shop or in close vicinity [emoji848] ... just a thought and MOO possibility

from the moment Karen went missing , I 've been waiting for the extracurricular 'love interest' to sidle into the news...they almost always do, because when one's wife goes missing, all sorts of people blab about the husband's playmates.... it never fails... but so far, nothing even hinting at this, in regard to Borce... just nothing whatsoever.... which leads me to assume it was all about the money, a very cold and calculated ordinary murder, nothing to do with sexual passion and everything to do with financial desperation.

Sunday. The calm before the storm? :jail:

All quite at Oakley BR's dad mulling in the front yard of 27 Rosamond.

Feeling a little depressed as we wait for some arrests hopefully soon, I've gone back to the very beginning of Karen's threads for a refresher course...

Karen was known to be lovely and friendly all the time...Borce apparently is a very softly spoken and "wouldn't hurt a fly type of man"...

There had been talk very early on that Vasko was not on good terms with Borce due to the fact that he felt that Karen wore the pants in the marriage for a European man and should have taken more of a stand in his life and marriage and that in their culture it was looked upon as being seen as less of a man to allow a woman to control their life and money etc etc...MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23