Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The average dress prices at Bella Bleu were around $400 and the shop was always quiet...never any customers in there...catered mainly for formal/races/coctails and sizing was limited...

It was a known fact that Bella Bleu had financial troubles with Watergardens Shopping Centre...

I have taken this info from one of our local posters on Thread 9 #189 on 3/7/17...which is very interesting as it confirms that Sarah WAS working at the shop (as seen by our local poster) at the time of Karen's death...

In one of our latest drip-feeds to the media... Borce was seen in SE Asia on a buying trip for the shop where he also made mention of a good place to hide a body...

As Borce became Sole Director of Bella Bleu in March 2016 prices on the clothes were being discounted by up the 50%...

I'm wondering if it was Borce's idea to clear ALL Karen's EXISTING stock asap and replace it with CHEAPER stock from SE Asia and Karen was not happy about it? :thinking: MOO

bbm

From LinkedIn:
SR
Assistant Store Manager
Bella Bleu
2012 - 2017
. 5 years
Melbourne and environs, Australia

These products are not sold at bunnings, theyre sold at specific garden supply shops for hydroponic use only.

There would never be a record for the purchases as 99% of these customers pay by cash and there are usually no cameras in these stores.

100% sure these we're disposed there because you dont want to be caught with these in your bin, unless you really are growing tomatos and not something....else. When the first pictures of these came out months ago i was able to confirm that each bottle was the complete package you'd need for a grow.

None of these help with decomposition.

[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

:doh: .............. now AR comes to mind ...................

:doh: .............. now AR comes to mind ...................
You dont need to be the smartest to have these set ups but ....... he.. hmm doesnt make the cut haha [emoji85]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

:thinking:
I'm always thinking of AR's statement that in this family nothing was like it seemed to be from the outside (similar wording). Maybe, there is much more to it than only money things.

It amazes me how Sarah could continue living at Avondale Heights home with Borce and continue working at Bella Bleu after Karen's death for as long as she did...with Borce being seen as the main suspect...and even worse if Karen's death happened in that home...
This makes me feel that Sarah knows what happened to Karen...how could she not know?

Apparently staff were still employed at Bella Bleu up until the time of Karen's death and soon after...and then it was only Sarah working at the shop on her own after that...
I guess they had to have some income coming in and didn't have to pay wages for other staff...

All neighbours (even those living streets away) in the early part when Karen went missing were door-knocked by Karen's friends handing out posters and asking for info etc...
Also, every shop at that shopping centre displayed posters except Bella Bleu...

The fact that Sarah had not said much was a concern...so that line of enquiry surely had to come into play...MOO

It amazes me how Sarah could continue living at Avondale Heights home with Borce and continue working at Bella Bleu after Karen's death for as long as she did...with Borce being seen as the main suspect...and even worse if Karen's death happened in that home...
This makes me feel that Sarah knows what happened to Karen...how could she not know?

Apparently staff were still employed at Bella Bleu up until the time of Karen's death and soon after...and then it was only Sarah working at the shop on her own after that...
I guess they had to have some income coming in and didn't have to pay wages for other staff...

All neighbours (even those living streets away) in the early part when Karen went missing were door-knocked by Karen's friends handing out posters and asking for info etc...
Also, every shop at that shopping centre displayed posters except Bella Bleu...

The fact that Sarah had not said much was a concern...so that line of enquiry surely had to come into play...MOO

Yes I went into the shop numerous times before Karen's body was found and SR was always there on her own. She always looked like she had seen a ghost and seemed terrified that someone would ask about her mother. Despite what she would be going through I found her to have a strange personality.

Could there been a love interest working at shop or in close vicinity [emoji848] ... just a thought and MOO possibility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whammy!

We think why would you kill such a beautiful wife, there appears no reason.

Then....around trial time....a woman appears...been there under your wife's nose all along. Strangely not as pretty as the murdered wife but very supportive come what may.
We then also hear about the sordid sexual encounters and promises in the marital bed, the back seat of the family car or down Doc. Watson's driveway. :D

I'm learning not to be surprised anymore. It's nearly expected.

No matter how many years ago someone always speaks about their problems.
Unfortunately Karen's parents have passed but there will be a friend, someone who has already told LE of their concerns for Karen.

In hindsight there is usually a warning, a hunch, a something a close person knows.

We'll see soon.

Mr Ristevski told police his wife walked out of their home after an argument. He said he took her Mercedes-Benz SLK coupe out for a drive on the Calder Freeway to fix a faulty fuel gauge on June 29, the day she vanished, but that it corrected itself when he hit a bump. He said he then did a U-turn and returned home
Mercedes-benz is recalling my 2006-2008 m-class, r-class, my 2005-2009 slk-class, my 2005-2008 c-class, my 2003-2004 and 2006-2008 clk-class, my 2003-2008 e-class, my 2004 and 2008 cl-class, my 2008 cls-class, my 2004 and 2007-2008 s-class, my 2003 g-class, and my 2003-2004, 2006 and 2009 sl-class vehicles. a software calibration number (scn) coding received on the affected vehicles during a recent workshop visit was incorrect. depending on the model year and model affected, the results of an incorrect scn coding can affect a number of vehicle safety and emission functions including the following types of functions: (1) the fuel gauge readings may be incorrect; (2) a stuck fuel-level sensor may not be displayed in the instrument cluster; (3) the obd system may cause the check engine light to illuminate incorrectly; and, (4) the speedometer may be out of tolerance.In the event of a vehicle crash, the electrical fuel pump may not receive a crash signal that is required for the fuel pump to disconnect and prevent future fuel delivery as designed.
Dealers will recode the scn free of charge. the recall began on august 30, 2008. owners may contact mercedes-benz at 1-800-367-6372

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/i...stevski-fuel-gauge-claim-20170222-guizzg.html

The recall said the incorrect scn coding and the cars had to be taken to your Merc dealer to be re-coded. A bump on the road would not fix a car circuit board number to re-code numbers and correct the problem. A layman like BR wouldn't know that his explanation isn't feasible to be able to fix the problem he was referring to.

I know the above was mentioned a number of months back so just mentioning for anyone who has not gone through the previous hundreds of posts to have seen the information.

Just a note to say the information digested and discussed on here has been unbelievably good. Well done and keep it up :)

When it all comes out (and it will) i am sure there will be a number of posters that have nailed the reasons why and how it all happened 100% correctly.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/i...stevski-fuel-gauge-claim-20170222-guizzg.html

The recall said the incorrect scn coding and the cars had to be taken to your Merc dealer to be re-coded. A bump on the road would not fix a car circuit board number to re-code numbers and correct the problem. A layman like BR wouldn't know that his explanation isn't feasible to be able to fix the problem he was referring to.

I know the above was mentioned a number of months back so just mentioning for anyone who has not gone through the previous hundreds of posts to have seen the information.

Just a note to say the information digested and discussed on here has been unbelievably good. Well done and keep it up :)

When it all comes out (and it will) i am sure there will be a number of posters that have nailed the reasons why and how it all happened 100% correctly.

oy!!... is that you, Charlie Bezzina??

M1iktbV.gif

Thanks Steve. Good to see you still here with us. What are your thoughts on the reasons why and how it happened?

Trooper, I've been trying to work out why you compared Puggle to Warrick Capa in one of your posts yesterday. I couldn't figure out what the connection would be. Then the penny dropped! :facepalm: :blushing: I realised that you were referring to the Hungarian photographer Robert Capa and not the idiot footballer Warrick Capper. :scared: :floorlaugh:

Happy hour has officially begun! :toastred:

Thanks Steve. Good to see you still here with us. What are your thoughts on the reasons why and how it happened?

A huge thankyou Steve. Do you know the reason? We want justice for Karen.

I hope you, Karen's family and friends are holding up emotionally through this horrid nightmare.

:grouphug:

Onya Steve, I was thinking that the other day, wondering if a sleuther had come up with the real life scenario of what happened ..... a lot of theories flyin' around ..... can't wait for that final puzzle piece to slot into place when all will be revealed [emoji847]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Trooper, I've been trying to work out why you compared Puggle to Warrick Capa in one of your posts yesterday. I couldn't figure out what the connection would be. Then the penny dropped! :facepalm: :blushing: I realised that you were referring to the Hungarian photographer Robert Capa and not the idiot footballer Warrick Capper. :scared: :floorlaugh:

Happy hour has officially begun! :toastred:

Thankgoodness Makara I couldn't get my head around that either.
Warrick Bloody Capper. Those pants damaged his brains.

Yes, happy hour. I cooked a casserole with red wine tonight & I drank several glasses while I cooked. Mmmm t'was nice.

Yes, happy hour. I cooked a casserole with red wine tonight & I drank several glasses while I cooked. Mmmm t'was nice.

I'll own up - I was another trying to work out how Warwick Capper fitted into this :laughing:

Sounds delish! Cheers, :toastred:

OMG. This explain completely where he got this info from. Do we know the date of the recall? If it's a while ago, a letter would have been sent to the home also and the recall would have been carried out in the car.
So it's a perfect excuse, because again he knows it was an actual problem previously.
That info will also be recorded in the history, so he won't get away with it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson