Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats with the claim to have watched the c/ghost video.
Why dont you post them ?

What do you mean "whats with the claim"? I have watched them numerous times, researched them carefully and realised a long time ago that they were a lot of rubbish. I haven't posted them because I don't think they add anything to this forum. I copied them onto a drive when I first saw them when they were posted. I may post them at some point.

What do you mean "whats with the claim"? I have watched them numerous times, researched them carefully and realised a long time ago that they were a lot of rubbish. I haven't posted them because I don't think they add anything to this forum. I copied them onto a drive when I first saw them when they were posted. I may post them at some point.

Yes please post them Fast Eddie.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I've been considering the mind and motives of the accused CSK.
We mentioned the possibility of the CSK offending in cemeteries other than KK.
I wonder if he used abandoned cemeteries, like old pioneer cemeteries that are no longer actively used.
Or maybe an old run down abandoned church building.
Just all speculation.

I can't help but wonder why the accused used Karrakatta Cemetary to rape one person that we know of. He actually abducted the person and took them to the Cemetary. The abduction was risky. He could have raped the person anywhere else. Why the Cemetary? MOO

Annalise can you please fix the broken quote?
And please take care in future to not erase the two QUOTE words and the square parenthesis [ and ] at each end of quotes when you post.
Cheers
Spooks

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Perhaps BRE had a child to a former partner. Perhaps that child grew up and committed a crime. Or a niece or nephew committed a crime.
Only my thoughts and opinion.

Quite possible. A close family dna link might have made the Police go Well well well what do we have here then.

I'd like the poster who found a broken beer bottle in Noble Falls links that to the CSK? I'm like WTF.

This is a photo i took .
3dcf840cd8158015f79511ff240d73f6.jpg

Could this be a human bone ?

100% a Roo bone. I have seen heaps of them in the bush :)

100% a Roo bone. I have seen heaps of them in the bush :)

Thank you very much .
Roos live in the area it was found ,
Nobody else i asked was sure about it ,
I like your confidence PCS .

Quite possible. A close family dna link might have made the Police go Well well well what do we have here then.

I'd like the poster who found a broken beer bottle in Noble Falls links that to the CSK? I'm like WTF.
Some thanks should go to me - I'm the one who identified the bottle. LOL

Imagine the excitement, when they discovered the link. Wow!

Don't need to wait...
The Post Newspaper
Ask Wayne and Tamara...

Don’t worry about answering the rubbish you dished up last week. Tell the daughter she’s a slag (or similar) and deserves to lose her mother and her husband. Cheers to both of them; hope they have a happy life together.

Instead, ponder this. I’m part of a loosely connected group of people trying to identify whether some images from a series of small videos from someone calling themselves the Claremont Ghost are actually leaving real hints to identify the CSK? Serious stuff!

One hint is a really good music video clip, White Flag by famous English singer, Dido and starring the hunk actor David B. It’s supposed to be a hint and seems to have many co-incidences with the person accused and the possible CSK scenario. How can this be?
IC

Dear IC,
Took you advice about last week. Just testing to see how many people actually read our excellent column.

Evidently there have been quite a few SK who immensely enjoy playing games which these hints could be an example of. Mostly it’s a big FU at how smart they are what a bunch of dummies you and the police are.

Impressive music video. It would have given the accused something to watch on his laptop at lunchtimes. Who wouldn’t be pumped to have such a good looking, but evil vampire dude who killed many and caused much destruction, play them?

The story in the video can mean different things to different people depending on their background and point of view, whether they’re Angel fans, CSK experts or just normal Joe Blows. Could have been a warning for him or telling a hidden story for those dummies, or mean nothing?

All those co-incidences in the music clip? Could someone with any real knowledge of the CSK be sending a message? If so, is this person the accused or someone else who knows what going on?
Check the links between the Producers of the White Flag video and see what family, business, country, music or video productions they might have and whom it connects to. Not a problem if you have the connections.

Dido clip could have been a warning for CSK or be telling a hidden story that you dummies would never figure out an incredibly complicated way? Or it’s a massive gee up by some random pest with a strange sense of humour, who likes appearing occasionally dropping cryptic clues online and who uploaded the other videos clips from Lebanon, or somewhere, so they couldn’t be traced and Dido song meant nothing.

Wayne and Tamara with help from many web sleuthers

My thoughts and opinions only

Wow...

Some thanks should go to me - I'm the one who identified the bottle. LOL

Yeh yeh yeh
I identified the bottle too! [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]
But didn't think it was worthy of sleuthing since those antique bottles are found all over the state. IMO the broken bottle is of no relevance to the CSK case.

"Western Australia is home to the highest rate of unsolved suspected murders involving unidentified victims with more than eight unsolved cases."
(2015)
http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...s/news-story/85a0f643bc421e63a2c9604d7049d0bf

What does this statistic say about Western Australia (WA)?
Are WA police not as efficient as police in other states?
Are offenders in WA more successful at evading detection?
Does WA have more violent offenders than other states?
What's going on here?

IMO this statistic seems underrated. I thought there were higher numbers of unsolved murder cases.
Agree stats seem underrated - see below article:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-04-30 18.13.35 copy.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-04-30 18.13.35 copy.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 106
Now not sure if it is GOLD or COLD or COLO..

Back in late 60's, early 70's when my Dad was in the RAAF Pearce social Club, they often had BBQs where a lot of those brown bottles were consumed. I remember one at Noble falls. The place wasn't all done up as it is now. Whilst us kids were catching gilgies and cooking them up there were a couple of the RAAF guys pissed as newts chucking bottles into the bush "trying to hit a rabbit". I remember my dad telling them to go pick up the bottles and piss off as kids could get their feet cut. They went to the Tavern across the road but got tossed out, as we heard them doing burn out in the carpark before they left. Pretty much typical for those doos.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Am I right in making the assumption that Innerchild found Petes dad's beer bottle?

Or a degenerate trying to inject themselves into a case , that has wasted police resources as a result .
it spins me the degree people have gone ie dr p etc , is Perth that obsolete and the inhabitants that odd ?
Have you ever been to Perth paulrobo239?

Oh BTW I have contacted police 3 / 4 years ago maybe or further back or so, & told them how they can solve the Deborah Michelle Anderson case. It involves a boy who said she (DMA) visited where he lived. He is an adult now & might like the reward. Someone I know told me this. Stay tuned.

I talked to my mate via phone call who is a vintage bottle collector & enthusiast .
He says the clues to the bottles age is given by the type of seam, especially around the neck, also the bottom of bottle could have clues too .
He was not able to see the pictures but i described it to him .
Hes in some mountains on assignment so cant look for a few days at the pictures.

Just from the discussion on the phone we had , it was clear that the brown bottle is much older than 20 years .

I formed the opinion that the bottle is approximately 40-60 years old.
A safe bet would be that the bottle is made before the claremont murder victims were born, imo .

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/dun...d-crown-seal-full-and-half-bottles/1156144357
http://www.bottlebooks.com/Dating Old Bottles/determining_the_age_of_old_bottl.htm

https://sha.org/bottle/examples.htm
40 to 60 years old is not even in the ballpark. How do these links even suggest that?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swan_Brewery
Swan Gold is a mid-strength lager, with a small head and a quiet bitter aroma (3.5% alc/vol). Production commenced in 1978.

The very oldest bottle ever produced would be 39 years old, but it was still being produced and popular 20 years ago IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆