IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that they changed the weight in the official description may be a simple little thing but man that's really got my hopes up.To me that says in order for them to do that,they had to pinpoint something.Maybe a shoe/boot impression.

Normally I would search out the answer for my question on my own, but...
Has the media been alerted to the new weight? I would think LE would want to get the word out?

Normally I would search out the answer for my question on my own, but...
Has the media been alerted to the new weight? I would think LE would want to get the word out?
Unfortunately,I haven't heard anything from the media about it.

The fact that they changed the weight in the official description may be a simple little thing but man that's really got my hopes up.To me that says in order for them to do that,they had to pinpoint something.Maybe a shoe/boot impression.

One last question. Do you remember when it was updated? Does the timing correlate with the "witness" sketch?
Again, I'm short on time at the moment or I would look up the info myself Sherlock.

One last question. Do you remember when it was updated? Does the timing correlate with the "witness" sketch?
Again, I'm short on time at the moment or I would look up the info myself Sherlock.
I'm not sure when it was updated.I was looking at the site last night when the discussion about the field offices came up.Sorry.

I guess they can't sensationalize it like some other information they've reported on.
And I agree with your other statements about the media.;)
I wonder if any of our posters with a Twitters account could drop a line to Alexis.Maybe they would be interested? I'm staying away from channel 13 after what they posted on YT.

We know the original weight (180-220) was released with the sketch. Something must have happened to make them change it. What is the big question. moo

We know the original weight (180-220) was released with the sketch. Something must have happened to make them change it. What is the big question. moo
After I saw the change on the FBI site,I went to the Carroll County Sheriff's dept page to see if it was updated there too to check to see if it was a mistake but I couldn't even find it on their site.

I have waited almost 24 years now for the killer of Angie Housman (held captive for 9 days, no food or water, sexually assaulted and left tied to a tree) to be found a punished and I doubt it ever will. I am just as passionate about this case.

I agree that patience is a virtue but time is also our enemy!

Time for bed. I am a serious Debbie Downer tonight.

Just maybe, just maybe it won't be 25 years!!! Look at how far we've come with the advancement of DNA. 25 years ago, Parabon didn't exist. Today it does!!! Hopefully it will not be 25 years for this perp, but I find solace in the fact that science is evolving everyday and GOOD will triumph EVIL.

Just the other day, I read a local story about a teen that was home when a perp entered their home. She called her mom and ran and hid in a locked bedroom. The mom activated her home security on her phone and her coworker called the police. She watched in terror as this perp walked around her house. Tips lead to his arrest and the perp was apprehended. (a career criminal, of course) For the life of me, I can't understand WHY evil people commit crimes and think they are going to get away with it. Especially with all the technology we have these days. It's just a matter of time, this perp WILL be caught.

I don't know a whole lot about Indiana but are there toll roads? I know early on that there was said to be a vehicle spotted on the road by the bridge, what about that vehicle in the cemetery? I was thinking about that vehicle. Have you EVER seen someone leave their vehicle in a cemetery before??? I have NEVER. Seems strange to me.

Check Illinois Toll Roads, Illinois has plenty!!! There is some trace of this guy somewhere out there!!! Where is the missing link?? What is the missing link? People have speculated about restaurants, hotels, etc. There is something that ties this guy to this crime!! Praying today LE will find the missing link and for justice for Libby and Abby.

OT.... Trips to Peak community services in Logansport where KS worked have been cancelled this week by our local school.

Could anyone else find the poster at the sheriff's dept. site? Could this be something significant?

They had to adjust for the the puppy, the gun, the rope, the fanny pack, the kill kit...

LE would NOT tell the public that the suspect's eyes were not blue as some kind of a trick to make suspect "feel comfortable". They are in the business of catching killers, not making potential suspects "feel comfortable". If anything, from all of the cases I have followed, read or seen remade on TV, cops enjoy making suspects feel quite the opposite, when they have a prime suspect,even while waiting for more evidence. But, jmo.

:cheer: I get by with a little help from my friends.

The One and the Only, BOP, we simply must help find this killer.

LE needs to inform us what type of involvement RL still has in their investigation, if any.

Did the entire crime take place on Logan's property after going "Down the Hill"?

If these girls put up a fight, and we know these talented athletes did, with all of their might and wits, then they got DNA for us. Can't search for MSM links to innuendoes regarding LE copping DNA so JMHO until I can scrape up some MSM links re DNA later, if no one else beats me to it.

Liberty risked her life to record BG for us. She also knew DNA was needed.

BBM

Regarding RL, do we know for sure which aquatic store in Lafayette he went to to purchase tropical fish? I know Aquarium world has been previously mentioned during the threads, but I was not able to verify it. Thanks.

-Nin

It did say the eyes were not blue but, frankly, I am not going to rule anyone out based on that. If I pass someone by, the eye color would likely be the last thing I would notice unless the eyes were unusually large or an intense color. I know there is a possibility that Parabon has been used to some degree to possibly give the eye color comment. I still think it is going to be interesting watching this case progress. Certainly worth a look. IMHO

Why would you still believe the possibility of blue eyes is still in the game? I ask this because it was LE who eliminated the blue eyes from this monster, that was very clearly stated officially. Blue Eyes have been eliminated by LE and so should we at this point.....

Just maybe, just maybe it won't be 25 years!!! Look at how far we've come with the advancement of DNA. 25 years ago, Parabon didn't exist. Today it does!!! Hopefully it will not be 25 years for this perp, but I find solace in the fact that science is evolving everyday and GOOD will triumph EVIL.

Just the other day, I read a local story about a teen that was home when a perp entered their home. She called her mom and ran and hid in a locked bedroom. The mom activated her home security on her phone and her coworker called the police. She watched in terror as this perp walked around her house. Tips lead to his arrest and the perp was apprehended. (a career criminal, of course) For the life of me, I can't understand WHY evil people commit crimes and think they are going to get away with it. Especially with all the technology we have these days. It's just a matter of time, this perp WILL be caught.

I don't know a whole lot about Indiana but are there toll roads? I know early on that there was said to be a vehicle spotted on the road by the bridge, what about that vehicle in the cemetery? I was thinking about that vehicle. Have you EVER seen someone leave their vehicle in a cemetery before??? I have NEVER. Seems strange to me.

Check Illinois Toll Roads, Illinois has plenty!!! There is some trace of this guy somewhere out there!!! Where is the missing link?? What is the missing link? People have speculated about restaurants, hotels, etc. There is something that ties this guy to this crime!! Praying today LE will find the missing link and for justice for Libby and Abby.
The vehicle left in the cemetary could be explained more thoroughly but I would get TOS'd out of here doing so. Suffice to say it had to be left there once the girls were discovered since nothing was allowed in or out of the area until LE made a determination about it.

Could anyone else find the poster at the sheriff's dept. site? Could this be something significant?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Delphi.JPG
    Delphi.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 637
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors