PA PA - Lauren Pico Jackson, 5, Spring City, 4 Oct 1988

Has anyone put together a case map of the area? Looking specifically for how close her house, the motel and the Pennhurst property are in proximity to each other.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Has anyone put together a case map of the area? Looking specifically for how close her house, the motel and the Pennhurst property are in proximity to each other.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yes on the last few pages of this thread.

Age progression to age 29

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/jackson_lauren.html
b78254b9786f9e92479b4f1e7ded7a33.jpg
61fd4e22d6a29418a8eaccbf83015b69.jpg
6eaa200e834639785a794f515022c660.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

CHRISTINA*(SEVERNS)*O'DONNELL

O'DONNELL
CHRISTINA (nee Severns) on March 17, 2011. Daughter of the late Edward and Margaret Severns. Mother of Diana. Grandmother of Mark and Liliana. Sister of Mark, Lori and Bambi. Services are private.

CLARE McILVAINE MUNDY F.H. INC.
215-482-8878

Published on Philly.com on Mar.*24,*2011

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/philly/obituary.aspx?n=christina-odonnell-severns&pid=149600415

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I knew she had passed. Her father is still alive, however I have no contact information for him.

hey trackers, its been a while, how are you? i have it on good authority, pennhurst is under new ownership (the new owner told us himself lol only a short time now). have you talked to the new owners to see if you are allowed to do a search there.

The lower campus is privately owned and has new ownership. The upper campus where the search manager wanted to search is either state (near VA Hospital) federal (near National Guard Amory) or local township (East Vincent) owned. The "cemetery" mentioned in earlier posts is on East Vincent township property.

And East Vincent Township is not letting anyone on their property. It is posted as is the power line right of way which is the other access. Even going through a yard with owners permission would force you to cross the posted right of way. I am toying with the idea of looking to see if there are any PA or Federal laws that gives individuals access rights in the case of a cemetery. After all, how would family visit the grave if it were surrounded on all sides by private property?

And East Vincent Township is not letting anyone on their property. It is posted as is the power line right of way which is the other access. Even going through a yard with owners permission would force you to cross the posted right of way. I am toying with the idea of looking to see if there are any PA or Federal laws that gives individuals access rights in the case of a cemetery. After all, how would family visit the grave if it were surrounded on all sides by private property?

I asked a friend who is active within the Berks County Association for Graveyard Preservation and this was her answer: “It depends on how the deeds are written...PA is working on passing something now that gives limited access.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been watching the voting on this bill. Unless I missed something, it looks like it does not stipulate that the individual wishing to visit the grave site must be a relative.

I still don't think the notion of the Perp being a teenager should be discounted completely. Read this post above from 2007.
I agree. We've seen plenty of cases of teens sexually assaulting and murdering younger children.

Also, size 7-8 is tiny for an adult male. I don't think I know a single adult male with feet that small.

I discovered something new when I was digging through my files to make copies for another WS member. It seems that Lauren had walked to a convenience store with other children on at least one occasion after her mother had forbidden her to do so. I really need to figure out what convenience stores were nearby at the time and if the sites are still intact and not developed. Any locals who can chime in, I would appreciate the input. I am going to make additional copies with markups on this new detail and forward to the DA's office.

I discovered something new when I was digging through my files to make copies for another WS member. It seems that Lauren had walked to a convenience store with other children on at least one occasion after her mother had forbidden her to do so. I really need to figure out what convenience stores were nearby at the time and if the sites are still intact and not developed. Any locals who can chime in, I would appreciate the input. I am going to make additional copies with markups on this new detail and forward to the DA's office.
Hi Tracker! It's interesting how new stores go up where old stores were torn down. So I looked for service stations, drug stores, or convenience stores in the area today. I only found 4...,marked on the map. If Lauren had visited a store upward of Schuylkill Road, she would be comfortable heading that direction toward Arch St of even further.

My 2 cents....the township isn't afraid of finding a little girl. They are more afraid of other horrible things that individuals may hold them responsible.
b4d570341aed8eb2575af686dcce1e13.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I found this website with articles written by Karin Williams, Phoenixville news. Tracker, did you you ever meet her? She has a story about going in the tunnels with PA S&R.
There are a couple of things I noticed.

Sister says she would not wander off but neighbor says differently.
"Lauren wouldn’t have done that,” Diana said. “Someone took her. Someone out there knows something."

"Christina and her eldest daughter, Diana Severns, were located by The Phoenix for the first time on Tuesday, following exhaustive efforts.
Both women said on Tuesday that Lauren was not prone to wandering away alone, as neighbors had told police in the past."

Didn't know of search dogs at the barn...
"On Friday, Oct. 7, 1988, Morrison was shepherded around the township in a van with shaded windows, then transported to the barn by the Army National Guard.
When search dogs were brought to the area near French's property, they picked up Lauren's scent trail, which led them directly to the barn. The trail ended there.*
French cooperated with police fully, allowing them to search the barn and several wells on the property."

http://s10.zetaboards.com/usedtobedoe/topic/996154/1/

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater