Found Alive AL - Lisa Theris, 25, Troy, 18 July 2017

Gardener, as I understand it both is true. Lisa was with Davis (see bolded sentence in Lisa's post) but apparently ran off while the burglary was taking place.

Thanks Elainera! So maybe she wasn't expecting them to commit a crime and ran away Or maybe she was involved and is now hiding because she thinks she will be arrested as an accessory. :thinking:

Thanks Elainera! So maybe she wasn't expecting them to commit a crime and ran away Or maybe she was involved and is now hiding because she thinks she will be arrested as an accessory. :thinking:

I would think if she was hiding to avoid arrest, by this point she would have reached out to SOMEONE or when interrogated about her and possibly what he did to her, he would have just squealed and said she's safe.. jmo

So maybe the crime was unexpected, she ran, now she;s a witness that had to be delt with... or maybe I watch too many crime shows lol

[h=3]2 weeks pass in search for missing Barbour County woman[/h]
BULLOCK COUNTY, AL (WSFA) - The search continues for a missing Barbour County woman who vanished more than two weeks ago. Police now believe Lisa Theris, 25, of Louisville, was last seen in Bullock County before she disappeared.

Sheriff Raymond “Buck” Rodgers says a massive effort to locate Theris has been underway this week in the Midway area, including search teams on the ground and dive teams in local bodies of water.
http://www.wsfa.com/story/36067353/2-weeks-pass-in-search-for-missing-barbour-county-woman

This is a really sad case as it sounds like she was mixed up with the wrong crowd of people. Could they possibly viewed her as a loose end after the robbery went wrong? Or perhaps she's on the run thinking that she could be charged in the robbery OR scared that they're after her?

Hopefully she's found safe and sound. :(

This is a really sad case as it sounds like she was mixed up with the wrong crowd of people. Could they possibly viewed her as a loose end after the robbery went wrong? Or perhaps she's on the run thinking that she could be charged in the robbery OR scared that they're after her?

Hopefully she's found safe and sound. :(

LE sending dive teams into the water makes me think they are looking for her body :(

Seems she was taken away by another **** and "disappeared" so she wouldn't talk.

From post by her family members they don't seem to think she's alive. Obviously the majority of us believe that too. They are angry (obviously) and at this point are just wanting her body recovered.

August 10: 5:24 pm

Search for Lisa Theris moves to Bullock County

TROY, Ala. (WTVY) –*The Troy Police Department, as of August 10, 2017, has turned the lead investigation in the missing person case of Lisa Joy Theris over to the Bullock County Sheriff’s Department. As our investigation draws near the end of its third week everything points to Lisa’s last known location being in Bullock County.

Officers with the Troy Police Department, especially our investigators, have worked tirelessly since Lisa was reported missing on July 23, 2017 to develop and investigate all leads in this case. The apprehension of Manley Green Davis and Randall Wade Oswald are significant to this case as the investigation has revealed that both knew Lisa Theris and both were with her or had knowledge of her whereabouts on or about the time that she was reported missing by her father. These arrests would not have been possible without the help of the Bullock County Sheriff’s Department as they secured the warrants for Burglary 3rd degree and Theft of Property 1st degree on Davis and Oswald for the break-in at the hunting cabin in Bullock County.

The Troy Police Department will continue to investigate and assist the Bullock County Sheriff’s Department with this investigation in any way we can. We will continue to work with the Theris family and remain committed to finding Lisa Joy Theris.

http://www.wtvy.com/content/news/Search-for-Lisa-Theris-moves-to-Bullock-County-439734813.html

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Bullock County Sheriff Raymond “Buck” Rogers painted the picture of what’s been going on in the Midway area, where Theris was last seen before she vanished.**

“We are still searching and right now as we speak, we’re trying to collect some evidence that we have heard about. Someone called in with a tip so we’re out now searching for some evidence on one of the county roads,” Rogers*said.

Massive ground searches and water searches have been done as efforts continue to find her.

“We’ve sent out search teams and they’ve searched ponds, field lines, creeks. We’ve done everything we can possibly do and as we get in leads and information, we go out and do it again,” Sheriff Rodgers added.

*http://m.wsfa.com/wsfa/db_330846/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=vLR0zHK2

Lisa Theris, 25, of Louisville, was located in Bullock County Saturday afternoon by a passerby.

Sheriff Raymond Rodgers said Theris was spotted on the side of the road around 2 p.m. by a woman driving down Highway 82 between Midway and Eufaula. The woman notified police and Theris was located and taken to the emergency room in Bullock County to get checked out.

Wow! Great news and I hope she makes a full recovery.

Just quoting from your link: Many feared for Theris' safety and Rodgers expressed relief and joy that she is alive and well. He indicated she's been living in the woods during the weeks that she's been missing and appeared to be a bit "scratched up," which is why she was getting checked out at the hospital. It's not clear where she was staying or how she survived in the elements.

I am so glad she's alive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such fantastic news!! I was fearing a much worse outcome. So excited for her family!

Yes!!!!! It's a great feeling when a case like this ends positively!

Definitely not the ending I was expecting! I hope she gets whatever help and support that she needs to put this behind her.

Fantastic!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam