James Bisset / Shannan Gilbert connection

for the record, there is no lawsuit of any kind from Leeanne (which is her nom de garre) to Burke. NADA.

just a presser for her 15 minutes of fame and John Ray's waste of time presser because he can't win a lawsuit, so
why not milk the Long Island Serial killer case for every moment of air time he can get.

he has no evidence in the case against Hackett, nor anything on Burke.

again - snicker snicker.

I beg to differ with regards to Hackett. "Snicker snicker"

Now I want a snickers bar.... mmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too snicker snicker

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

ok snickers bar.....mmmmmmm

tell me the unimpeachable evidence against Hackett.

People in ellenville are calling Mari's murder
the Warran Street witch murder. Yup - you can't make this up.

For the record - many media peeps have said that the Gilbert case
has so many holes in it, you could drive a mack truck through it.

Scalise has been broadcasting for years now that he has secret evidence,
or, excuse me, that John Ray has secret evidence against Hackett. Well,
um, where is it? Hiding in a marsh in Oak Beach behind hacker's house?
bwahhhhh hahahahaha

Leeanne (fake name) was on a fake newscast with a fake lawyer, oh, excuse me,
he just dresses like a court jester, but he has not won Shannan's case and it's been
5 years now, and he lost poor Sara's case badly in court as he showed a pathetic
defense for her against the ADA up in Ulster County.

Leeann ran to John Ray to be on tv. What came of it?
Nothing. It's been 8 months and nothing has come of it.

What have I missed?

In your opinion, what defense should ray have used for sara? Sounds like he took the best angle he could to keep her out of prison.

Maybe what youre missing is the fact that scpd and the fbi arent prioritizing this case, and or they just dont want to solve it because of the fraud and corruption it will expose.

ok snickers bar.....mmmmmmm

tell me the unimpeachable evidence against Hackett.

No. It is not information that is publicly available and I will not be held responsible for jeopardising any investigation. The people who need to know do.

Besides, why should I just hand out evidence to someone whose identity is unknown? For all I know, you could be Hackett himself.

No. It is not information that is publicly available and I will not be held responsible for jeopardising any investigation. The people who need to know do.

Besides, why should I just hand out evidence to someone whose identity is unknown? For all I know, you could be Hackett himself.

Someone who supports hacketts innocence, at the very least.

Are you inferring here that you have some kind of evidence AGAINST Hackett?
oh.......now it's starting to get good.

Can you give us a hint?

I asked the person and haven't received a response.

From what LH told Leanne it was an angry client who felt that LH could get him off on another charge instead of copping a plea. LH said the guy threatened him and Spota, and also called the Gilgo beach task force on him in retribution. Seems like he was doing a lot to get even if he was calling in a tip to Gilgo task force. I think he had legitimate info and LH just downplayed his initial interaction with the taskforce for the sake of keeping Leanne at bay and comfortable.

Why is Leeann being discussed with Lyndsay Henry?
NOTHING came of her presser with John "I can't get enough of myself on tv" Ray's presser.

NOTHING
Leeann has NO credibility. Zip Nada Zilch

Why is Leeann being discussed with Lyndsay Henry?
NOTHING came of her presser with John "I can't get enough of myself on tv" Ray's presser.

NOTHING
Leeann has NO credibility. Zip Nada Zilch
Lee ann is sincere and self sacrificing. LH appears to be shallow as a dry creek on his seeking arrangements personal site. My faith is with Lee ann.

I agree. And why the claims that deliberately contradict fact?

JR claim: Shannan had no psychiatric history of bipolar disorder.
Then who prescribed her with medication? Excerpt from Newsday article: As a teenager, she stopped taking her medication for her bipolar disorder because she believed it made her gain weight and gave her the "shakes," Sherre Gilbert said. http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/gilbert-vanishing-reaches-one-year-mark-1.2849214

JR claim: Shannan was not a bottom dweller; she was a “fairly high class sex worker”.
Shannan used Craigslist and Backpage. If she was a “high class” call girl she’d be in someone’s little black book and would not have to solicit her services online. Don’t get me wrong, I admire what was Shannan’s ambition and drive to better herself in life. She knew there was a difference between being naturally smart and being educated – and she was striving to be educated. But she wasn’t an exception in the sex-money business. She was the rule. She put her ad up and waited by the phone same as the next girl.

JR claim: Shannan didn’t go to Oak Beach for $300 – there was another reason she went to Oak Beach.
Shannan didn’t even know she was in Oak Beach!! – so that rules out any notion she went to Oak Beach with some goal in mind other than earning rent money, which was due that day. Unless… JR is alluding to Brewer's party pal – in which I would agree with him because I have always thought Bachelor #2 was significant and LE diverted attention from him by diminishing him as a nobody. But he’s no “drifter”. I think Ray was suggesting this guy (maybe Bissett?) was supplying Shannan with the whole $1,100 needed for rent money because she wouldn’t have gone all that distance for less and neither would Pak.

I also agree with John Ray when he said, “I think you’re going to find the killer right in Oak Beach. If you study and look at the evidence.”

I'd bet he’s 100% correct on that.

John Ray hasn't a clue. The person who he was alluding to that was his witness that
Shannan and Bissette knew each other was a girl named Amanda. Amanda was John's
client. John tried to pull the wool over people's eyes with some B.S. story of Amanda being
friends with Shannan and working together and going to Bisettes. All lies. LIES LIES LIES

JR claimed Shannan had no history of bi-polar. That's news to her boyfriend Alex who has said
it publicly I think on the A&E special like 6 years ago.

JR said Shannan was not a "bottom dweller"
John - WHAT EXACTLY IS A BOTTOM DWELLER in prostitution world?
Shannan was so very pretty and sexy, it is a wonder as to why she was NOT in the same
working atmosphere as the girls who Elliot Spitzer hired for Client 9. Those girls were
very pretty, very smart and very high end. All the same, I bet 100% that Shannan made
more money than John Ray. I heard she made $2,000 an hour.

As for the last paragraph - the ONLY living person who knows why Shannan went to Oak Beach
is Pak and he's pretty much been in hiding for years. He's a s***mbag if you ask me. He drove away
knowing Shannan was not ok, that she was afraid for her life, that she was stumbling and falling down
and running away for her life. What kind of loser who is supposedly your business partner - LEAVES
you 2 hours from Jersey City where she lived?

Pak did not even go back to Oak Beach to look for Shannan until days later when Alex told Pak to
accompany him to Oak Beach. Alex had been there 3 times already.

John Ray hasn't a clue. The person who he was alluding to that was his witness that
Shannan and Bissette knew each other was a girl named Amanda. Amanda was John's
client. John tried to pull the wool over people's eyes with some B.S. story of Amanda being
friends with Shannan and working together and going to Bisettes. All lies. LIES LIES LIES

JR claimed Shannan had no history of bi-polar. That's news to her boyfriend Alex who has said
it publicly I think on the A&E special like 6 years ago.

JR said Shannan was not a "bottom dweller"
John - WHAT EXACTLY IS A BOTTOM DWELLER in prostitution world?
Shannan was so very pretty and sexy, it is a wonder as to why she was NOT in the same
working atmosphere as the girls who Elliot Spitzer hired for Client 9. Those girls were
very pretty, very smart and very high end. All the same, I bet 100% that Shannan made
more money than John Ray. I heard she made $2,000 an hour.

As for the last paragraph - the ONLY living person who knows why Shannan went to Oak Beach
is Pak and he's pretty much been in hiding for years. He's a s***mbag if you ask me. He drove away
knowing Shannan was not ok, that she was afraid for her life, that she was stumbling and falling down
and running away for her life. What kind of loser who is supposedly your business partner - LEAVES
you 2 hours from Jersey City where she lived?

Pak did not even go back to Oak Beach to look for Shannan until days later when Alex told Pak to
accompany him to Oak Beach. Alex had been there 3 times already.
Oh yes, lisk and oak beach for sure.

I asked the person and haven't received a response.

From what LH told Leanne it was an angry client who felt that LH could get him off on another charge instead of copping a plea. LH said the guy threatened him and Spota, and also called the Gilgo beach task force on him in retribution. Seems like he was doing a lot to get even if he was calling in a tip to Gilgo task force. I think he had legitimate info and LH just downplayed his initial interaction with the taskforce for the sake of keeping Leanne at bay and comfortable.

Did Patrick Henry release info about a tipster?

What if the killer had a connection to both bissett and the female? The connection could be he owned a construction company and knew bissett through business. I live in Lon island, Bissett nursery isfamily owned. and at the time of his death, James Bissett had made millions of dollars in the construction business with his family (includingstake in the long island aquariam with another owner that was also found mysteriously dead around the same time)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch....cond-tragic-suicide-of-aquarium-exec-reported

Im saying there may be a possible connection between the two or even 3 deaths. I believe know the killer is organized enough to run a business and petty enough to kill. If he would kill for fun or ritual , he would surely kill over a past grudge OR the fear of being outed by someone that could for whatever reason ID him to the crime ... A frequent customer maybe?

Peaking my interests here

Link?

The only way you would know is if you are SCPD. This case is bigger than one guy killing women for sport or pleasure "A constellation of characters" is indeed what the Feds are looking for and until they are sure they know whos who, you will not hear about it being written in papers.

This is a big deal... mysterious suicides by 2 locally influential figures.. seems more like someone may have been tying up loose ends. And JBs suicide happened on the day before or the day of shannons body being found. Very suspicious.. people may claim this is a conspiracy theory, but one must also remember that the federal judge accused burke of running a russian kgb operation basically.. thats very very serious and shouldnt be taken lightly. Kgb is no joke.. masters of deception and they wont think twice about killing/framing people or even close associates to keep their enterprise in line. Its just business to these souless frauds.

You think Leanne enjoyed calling her family prior to the presser to tell them what she was doing to pay for school?

Fifteen minutes of hell.

She went on tv to save her life. That was it.

Scorpio girl aka too kill a mockingbird, you’re so obvious. You run around discussing how much you care about sex workers but the moment one disagrees with you, you attack and belittle them.

I believe that James Bissett and Robert Lanieri were both murdered but their bodies were made to look like a suicide. To anyone with a normal functioning brain the summary given by the media regarding the circumstances of their death makes absolutely no sense and should have been investigated further.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back