Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look! Do you see the real CSK?
[video]https://youtu.be/eTpMkQV_bfk[/video]

Hi Spooks,
I did look at this video. Only on my iPhone screen. Thought I would go frame by frame. Decided to focus on the crowd standing talking behind JR. I couldn't help but watch the very tall, dark haired guy with big sign on the back of his jacket. He is very friendly with some guy coming out of the hotel door, opens his arms, hugs other guy. Goes back to talking then walks into hotel and I don't see him come back out. All the time JR is standing at the pole. This man looks very like a younger version of the accused CSK. Just a different way of looking at video. I'm sure this man would have been DNA tested by police as they say everyone in the video was accounted for except mm. MOO

Hi Spooks,
I did look at this video. Only on my iPhone screen. Thought I would go frame by frame. Decided to focus on the crowd standing talking behind JR. I couldn't help but watch the very tall, dark haired guy with big sign on the back of his jacket. He is very friendly with some guy coming out of the hotel door, opens his arms, hugs other guy. Goes back to talking then walks into hotel and I don't see him come back out. All the time JR is standing at the pole. This man looks very like a younger version of the accused CSK. Just a different way of looking at video. I'm sure this man would have been DNA tested by police as they say everyone in the video was accounted for except mm. MOO

If the man you're thinking about is wearing a black jacket with a white symbol on the back of the jacket, then that person was a security bouncer.
The white symbol was a big letter "C" of The Continental Hotel logo.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

If the man you're thinking about is wearing a black jacket with a white symbol on the back of the jacket, then that person was a security bouncer.
The white symbol was a big letter "C" of The Continental Hotel logo.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Hi Spooks - phew! Thank you for clearing that up. I scared myself! He does look a lot like accused CSK on my iPhone screen👀 MOO

Surely I shouldn't have to become verified just because I can explain how the taxi industry worked 20 odd years ago. That's a bit ridiculous. I'm not quoting research etc as knowledge and i doubt that there is any Internet information about how the industry ran in Perth 20 years ago so very hard to impossible to link. Let's just call it what it is: local knowledge.
We call it first hand information. As the source of that Taxi despatch knowledge is yourself. If MSM were to seek to report it, where would they go? To a first hand source. IE: yourself. Which is what is colloquially known as an insider. On WS, an insider can get verified, if they are hassled by others asking them to prove their bona-fides, so that they can do so in private and the admins can say "here, you lot can accept this person as verified to give a first hand account".
In your case, you've said the same things about taxi despatch that I've previously heard from a person I met once that used to work at Swan Taxis when they were in Wellington St back in the 1980's, so I believe you.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Hi Spooks,

Now that's weird. I swear that the girl that comes out in this you tube vision, is the same as one of Jane's supposed friends that exits with her at 23.41 pm.She is number 2, comes out just ahead of Jane and just talks to the bouncer. Another girl joins her. Jane goes over to pole and talks with another girls (1) that has come out of Conti ahead of her.

"Friends 2 and 3"just talk to bouncer and don't interact with Jane when they first exit Conti. 2 and 3 are both gone from vision when Jane is still at pole talking at 23.41.38 -58.

What happens to friends 1, 2 and 3 as they were supposed to get a taxi home, although never any images of Jane and friends walking to CBV or friends going past in taxi as CIA documentary said they did.

(First image is from Haley Jane version of CIA documentary) Other image from https://youtu.be/eTpMkQV_bfk
attachment.php
attachment.php

23.41 JR exits Image 2 (23.58.38) white jacket guy help long haired girl put jacket on and hugs.

O

Attachments

• 23.41.04_JR_exiting Conti.JPG
    23.41.04_JR_exiting Conti.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 155
  • 23.58.41_Longhairedgirl_Bouncer.JPG
    23.58.41_Longhairedgirl_Bouncer.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 23.58.38_Longhaired girl_White jacket guy.JPG
    23.58.38_Longhaired girl_White jacket guy.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 154

Hi Spooks,

If you look at the you tube video you posted at 0:10 you see a man walk across left to right at bottom of screen. Looks like he came out of hotel but may have just walked into frame from the street. He seems to be heading towards roadway. This is the man that walks up to JR later in video. Sorry -I am unable to post the pic from my phone. MOO

I think No 2 is the girl in the footage below and not JR friend.
No 1, ?, JR are friends so I guess it has to be 3 that stops to talk with No 1 and the bouncer that who must be the 4th friend out that night.

Id like to know if the guy at the top of the screen looking back at her in the first shot, is the same guy near the end of the footage Spooks posted, standing in almost the same place he is above & who looks back at her numerous times not long before she disappears?

I'll have to look tomorrow on my laptop, as it's too small on my phone. Sorry [emoji52]

Now that's weird. I swear that the girl that comes out in this you tube vision, is the same as one of Jane's supposed friends that exits with her at 23.41 pm.She is number 2, comes out just ahead of Jane and just talks to the bouncer. Another girl joins her. Jane goes over to pole and talks with another girls (1) that has come out of Conti ahead of her.

"Friends 2 and 3"just talk to bouncer and don't interact with Jane when they first exit Conti. 2 and 3 are both gone from vision when Jane is still at pole talking at 23.41.38 -58.

What happens to friends 1, 2 and 3 as they were supposed to get a taxi home, although never any images of Jane and friends walking to CBV or friends going past in taxi as CIA documentary said they did.

(First image is from Haley Jane version of CIA documentary) Other image from https://youtu.be/eTpMkQV_bfk
attachment.php
attachment.php

23.41 JR exits Image 2 (23.58.38) white jacket guy help long haired girl put jacket on and hugs.

O

Hi Innerchild - yes it is strange where the friends seemed to go. The video is so hard to see properly. Near the end there are two girls standing at the kerb looking for a taxi I think. Can't see the girl with long blond hair anywhere. Perhaps with the guy who helped put her jacket on. Jane didn't seem to want to talk to anyone. The way the camera jumps from one camera to the next causes confusion MOO

CORRECTION - Sorry!!
No. 3 talks to 2 (not 1) with the bouncer when they leave the club originally.

I've never thought 2 was JR friend. Shes is obviously still there and not interacting with JR at all in last portion of the video posted by Spooks.

Did we assume 3 was the 4th friend because she appears to be leaving the club with Jane initially (in the first portion of the video - not posted above)? It is strange that we dont see her join them & shes gone from view. Perhaps neither are friends.

Maybe 1 ? JR are waiting at the pole for No. 4 still to come out & shes never seen on the video? Or is that part of the documentary also wrong & the re-enactment should be 3 girls not 4?

1, ?, JR are friends for sure. 1,? Have left in cab already in above footage. JR still there. 2 has nothing to do with them & is still there. 3 or another unknown is 4th friend also gone with 1, ?. Thats how I see it. No.idea why theres no footage of them at all returning. Could they possibly have jagged walking back totally unseen in the exact 50secs the footage goes to cameras 3/4 inside? Seems a little .. shall we say strange!!
The whole video is a joke really. Spliced footage, added blur, 2secs here, 10secs there & entire rotations of both outside cameras missing, all the while shes standing there!! So, what else did we miss?? & why cant we see it?? The quality is terrible, we know they lied about that.
Yet we believe they've identified and DNA tested every person on the footage because they said they did? Sorry I'll pass.. Im not buying that

Hi Spooks,

If you look at the you tube video you posted at 0:10 you see a man walk across left to right at bottom of screen. Looks like he came out of hotel but may have just walked into frame from the street. He seems to be heading towards roadway. This is the man that walks up to JR later in video. Sorry -I am unable to post the pic from my phone. MOO

Not sure if he is the same, as he has black pants on the vision, and walks over the road with a girl IMO. MM footage stops before you can see too much of his pants, they look darkish but don't think they're black. Happy to be corrected, his upper body and clothes look similar. https://youtu.be/eTpMkQV_bfk
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 00.01.41_MMpants.JPG
    00.01.41_MMpants.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 23.58.46_Black panted man.JPG
    23.58.46_Black panted man.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 138
CORRECTION - Sorry!!
No. 3 talks to 2 (not 1) with the bouncer when they leave the club originally.

I've never thought 2 was JR friend. Shes is obviously still there and not interacting with JR at all in last portion of the video posted by Spooks.

Did we assume 3 was the 4th friend because she appears to be leaving the club with Jane initially (in the first portion of the video - not posted above)? It is strange that we dont see her join them & shes gone from view. Perhaps neither are friends.

Maybe 1 ? JR are waiting at the pole for No. 4 still to come out & shes never seen on the video? Or is that part of the documentary also wrong & the re-enactment should be 3 girls not 4?

1, ?, JR are friends for sure. 1,? Have left in cab already in above footage. JR still there. 2 has nothing to do with them & is still there. 3 or another unknown is 4th friend also gone with 1, ?. Thats how I see it. No.idea why theres no footage of them at all returning. Could they possibly have jagged walking back totally unseen in the exact 50secs the footage goes to cameras 3/4 inside? Seems a little .. shall we say strange!!
The whole video is a joke really. Spliced footage, added blur, 2secs here, 10secs there & entire rotations of both outside cameras missing, all the while shes standing there!! So, what else did we miss?? & why cant we see it?? The quality is terrible, we know they lied about that.
Yet we believe they've identified and DNA tested every person on the footage because they said they did? Sorry I'll pass.. Im not buying that

attachment.php
attachment.php

Haley Jane Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) video show move frames of Jane exiting Conti. Tried to keep to real time as using different video makes it easier to collate. 23.41.04 is 24 hour time. 23hours, 41 minutes 4 seconds.
Jane exit Conti with some other girls around the same time at 23.41.04. Girls 2 and 3 don't interact at all and just talk to bouncer. ? girl has been waiting outside, and doesn't start to move until 23.41.07.

Attachments

• 23.41.04_JR_exiting Conti.JPG
    23.41.04_JR_exiting Conti.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 135
  • 23.41.07_oddgirlmoves.JPG
    23.41.07_oddgirlmoves.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 133
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

? girl walks slowly to pole and leans on it. Jane starts to walk toward pole at 23.41.11. Neither acknowledge each other.

Attachments

• 23.41.09_girlmoves to pole.JPG
    23.41.09_girlmoves to pole.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 133
  • 23.41.10_girlonpole.JPG
    23.41.10_girlonpole.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 133
  • 23.41.11_jane starts walktopole.JPG
    23.41.11_jane starts walktopole.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 132
attachment.php
attachment.php

Blurring of image starts at 23.41.11. Next frame doco is 23.41.38? Looks like Time stamp on cctv has been changed, or interfered with so I think it is .38 The short black panted and black top girl in background is only there fo two frames then she becomes a he, and time jumps 20 seconds, IMO

Attachments

• 23.41.11_2_blurring.JPG
    23.41.11_2_blurring.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 137
  • 23.41.38_womaninframe.JPG
    23.41.38_womaninframe.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 134
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Half man half woman in background .23.41.38. In next images the man pulling on his jumper has a white coloured shirt underneath jumper not a black top like the woman.
Seems there is 20 seconds missing from .38 until 57 when the man is talking to Jane. I question whether girls 1, 2, 3 or ? were with Jane that night. 2 and 3 only talked to bouncer and disappeared. Girl 1 walks out at the same time and is at the pole talking with her, but she doesn't look like the friend talking in the doco. ? girl strangely seems to be waiting for Jane, walks slowly to pole and waits, neither acknowledges the other.

Attachments

• 23.41.38_halfman_halfwoman.JPG
    23.41.38_halfman_halfwoman.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 23.41.57_jumperman.JPG
    23.41.57_jumperman.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 23.41.57_3.JPG
    23.41.57_3.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 138
Of course, all the above images were taken from [FONT=&amp]Crime Investigation Australia - Hunt for a Killer The Claremont Murders [/FONT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNNF1E3mg3c
[FONT=&amp]
hayleyjane1985
[/FONT]

Am I right saying these pics are from two different versions of same video?
I didn't realise MM appeared in top half of screen. I thought he only appeared in bottom half of screen where he approaches JR and she smiles at him.
Here's two pics borrowed from the previous posters posts to illustrate my point .
40e3700e1e35b62abb4447bb7d2c48d2.jpg

This pic shows JR standing CBV side of security bouncers.
0c71adbcaa0a6c8a3724a970cd9871ed.jpg

This pic shows JR standing train line side of bouncers.
Second pic has been zoomed in.

JR moved a fair way. Do we have footage of her moving position from south side to north side of bouncers?

I thought JR only stood on train side, Gugeri St side of bouncers.
Arrrgggghhhh

One more thing I have noticed. JR is standing by a pole right beside a handicapped parking bay! As far as I know taxis don't pull up to pick up passengers in handicapped bays. To me that means she is not waiting for a taxi. She is definitely waiting for a lift from someone. Did someone pull up on Gugieri St and she got into a car well out of camera view? That would explain how she seemed to vanish quickly. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong