Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the remains are Natalie's then its obvious that the story about her being cremated at the mortuary is a big, fat lie.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Exactly! If Joran and his father had not covered up her death, another young woman would not have been murdered as well.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

IMO, both Joran & his father are both monsters!

Here is hoping that this family finally has answers. Everyone who knew this monster should talk....he will never be able to hurt them now.

Also thinking about poor Stepany (sp?) Florez. Beaten to death with (I think) Raquetball or tennis racquet.
I think they feel she saw info. about Natalie on his laptop.
So many grieving, hurting people these monsters (Joran & his daddy) have left in their wake. :(

I pray that this is Natalee. Her family has waited long enough.

Nancy Grace and Joseph Scott Morgan are doing a podcast on this tomorrow

This story is on Primetime Justice HLN now. Dad is on the show.

amazing. Dave Holloway said if they hadn't happened to be actually filming when they found the remains-- we wouldn't be sitting here. I have read Beth Holloway's book and the amount of corruption they encountered while trying to find Natalee is unbelievable, and inexcusable. Thank God they were filming, hopefully they will get some answers.

Praying for closure. Being reminded that this happened in 2005 is shocking. How can it be 12 years already? :(

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

This is what the People Magazine article suggests: Natalie's remains were dug up, taken to a crematorium, and then spread at sea, but somehow some of the ashes weren't spread at sea and were found by her dad.

smh

Let's see. They got a tip that NH's body was buried behind a house from someone who got the information from someone else and voila' they dug and found human remains.

I think it is her. And I can not wait to hear the rest of the story.

I wonder how long ago he made the find? It doesn't say, but it must have been a little while at least if they found the remains and already have them getting tested. I sure hope this is her. The family needs to bring her home!

This is what the People Magazine article suggests: Natalie's remains were dug up, taken to a crematorium, and then spread at sea, but somehow some of the ashes weren't spread at sea and were found by her dad.

smh

Except that Dave said they found a bone.... that has been confirmed to be human. So unless it was a really bad cremation....

Except that Dave said they found a bone.... that has been confirmed to be human. So unless it was a really bad cremation....

Perhaps they didn't get all of her remains when they dug her up? I'm hoping it's her (of course I'd always hoped by some miracle she was still alive) so the family can get some closure.

AD.nl
http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/peter-r...gtekens-bij-vondst-natalee-holloway~a3327804/

Crime reporter Peter R. de Vries has serious doubts about the finding of human remains on Aruba. The father of Natalee Holloway who went missing 12 years ago, made known on Wednesday that he found remains that may belong to his daughter. De Vries speaks of 'a strange story' and a bizarre investigation.

Father Dave Holloway brought the news Wednesday in the NBC program Today that, after months of investigation, he managed together with private detective T.J. Ward to dig up human remains in a park on the Caribbean island of Aruba. The investigation further showed that the girl was given GHB by Dutchman Joran van der Sloot and then choked in her own vomit.

It is not entirely accidental that Dave Holloway comes up with news about the case. Next Saturday, the US tv station Oxygen will broadcast a documentary about the father's search.

Crime reporter Peter R. de Vries has a lot of questions about the discovery. "At first, you are all ears. But then you'll take a second look at what they've been putting online and you start noticing things. For instance, they claim to have found human remains, but it is, of course, bizarre that the police and justice of Aruba are kept totally out of it. That's even a mortal sin in my eyes. That you are digging at an alleged crime scene, destroying traces and ensuring that the police and the judiciary can not secure the circumstances under which this took place."

De Vries also has doubts about the finding of the remains themselves. "They say that research has shown that these would be human remains, but what did they actually find? Because if there was a body there, you'd simply find a skull and you would not have to investigate if anything is human or not? Can't you see that right away? The skull is one of the last things that perish, and if an animal had dug up something, I suppose traces would have been noticed before."

According to the crime reporter, the father did not find an entire body. "At least, no skeleton has been found and then I think: what's this all about? If you say you need investigation, then it sounds like you've only found a few bones. They further claim that the DNA results will be available in a month. Yet they have been in possession of the evidence for a long time. If the Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI) was involved, we would have simply known it by the end of the week."

On the suggestion that the father might have come out with the news to promote a documentary that will be broadcasted on Saturday, De Vries does not commment. "I can not look into that. I have be reproached about the same thing before too, but sometimes things just happen together."

De Vries points out that the father's action may give rise to major problems for the chain of evidence. "They owe some explanation. What in heaven's name was their motivation to keep the police and judiciary out of this? For example, imagine a hole in the skull or other traces indicating a cause of death. If a prosecutor wants to use something like that, then any future suspect, Joran van der Sloot included, can say: what are these excavated items worth? Thet were untraceable for two months, they have been dug up and then have been around everywhere for two months, they have been in many private laboratories. Who says that nothing has happened to those items?"

The GHB story by Dave Holloway's tip-off is somewhat similar to what was already known. "Joran van der Sloot has previously stated that Natalee suddenly became unwell and started to shake with dilated eyes, so at least Joran has previously ripped that yarn. But the matter of the human remains I find a very strange story."

BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members