Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have stayed away from this case because it personally insults me so much...

The fact that William was a Foster child has absolutely no significance whatsoever. ..... and people suggesting it does upsets me.

Yes the foster family kept their identities hidden.... (sinister intentions obviously!!!) .... along with Bio Mother and Father (sinister also) ....

The fact that they all had muzzles put on them by FACS irrelevant. .....

Anyone of them could have said stuff it and spoken out...... as a bio.... in my opinion ..... you should be the first to rock the boat ...

Time for a royal commision....

Ask dirtbag Debbie why she didnt....ohh f. FS didn't know why "her" car was in the neighbours garage....

Ask her why as a simpleton....she felt the need to get a lawyered up response to say how disgusted she was in her partner...... baby didnt want to loose her boo boo if you ask me..... sick.

dummy me was thinking it was to protects Williams sister but it was the Dept. covering their own asses!

Gagging the press is crime in itself! To think this might have interfered with Williams return. Arghhhhh!

I think it was to protect Williams sister .....

most likely protecol....nothing sinister....just people working within terms assigned.

At the end of the day what does it change...

He was with his parents...

he was with his foster parents???......whichever...what does it matter..

He was snatched ..... you have a washing machine person who's. .....was supposed to be that morning...confused details. ...was he supposed to be there...or not...

THEN ...Just happens to have contact with a now known convicted molester..paedophile. ..one of which cant clarify his whereabouts.....ohhh...was out collecting scrap metal on the day.....

I'd just like one person to give a sensible response why it matters if William was with a foster parent or a Bio parent when he went missing...????

I'm here and close......please update on any court appearances.... I will attend.

i was hoping we would finally hear what big lies and coverups caroline overington was alluding to,
surely its not just that he was in foster care?
weve all known that from the beginning?!
and it was even printed in some msm news articles very early on

i was hoping we would finally hear what big lies and coverups caroline overington was alluding to,
surely its not just that he was in foster care?
weve all known that from the beginning?!
and it was even printed in some msm news articles very early on

"we've" all known from the beginning, but we are only a small percentage of people overall, who are interested in the case, just not perhaps to the 'sleuthing' extent. I would think that for all of those who didn't know, that news would come as a huge shock. The FACS is a government body who is entrusted with caring for vulnerable children. To think that FACS removes children from bio homes to place with foster families under their control, and then when something bad happens, it is covered up that the child was in their care.. is just horrible to me.

I want to know why the last people to see WT alive have not been publicly identified. Why have they deliberately been protected and taken outside the parameters of this investigation from very early on. Publicising their identity may have given leads or breakthroughs on this case. Maybe not.... How have they been cleared so certainly? MOO

I'm still following the case, I could never give up. I hope the truth comes out one day. The family need and deserve answers.

Another bit of new info (not to us) is that Bio Dad has been in jail and struggled with drugs.

Does anyone know who would have taken this (foster suppression) to court to make it public knowledge?

Walking 4 Warriors Allana Smith apparently.
https://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/decision/5996755ce4b074a7c6e17e4c

Parties:
Secretary, Department of Family and Community Services (Applicant)
Allanna Smith (First Respondent)
Walking Warriors 4 Missing Children (Second Respondent)

I'd just like one person to give a sensible response why it matters if William was with a foster parent or a Bio parent when he went missing...????

Because that he was fostered means that there is a biological family with a huge motive to get him back, is what I'm guessing (regardless of what police say - and I'm not saying that's what I believe, just what generally speaking is the first thought many people would have).

Also it inhibited getting the full facts out there.

It's good we can now discuss it freely here. It's good we can now point out the links between the bio family and the pedo ring. - even if the bio family truly had nothing to do with it, the fact is WT and his sister were probably not exactly total strangers to the pedo ring.

Because that he was fostered means that there is a biological family with a huge motive to get him back, is what I'm guessing.

Yep Eloise ..... very true ....

But what I meant was we the public didn't need to know ..... be it we knew or didn't the police would have still checked the bio family out..... people made it sound sinister that the public weren't being informed.

Made it almost sound like finding William hinged on the public knowing this particular truth. ..

Ahhh this case gets me too emotional ....

Yep Eloise ..... very true ....

But what I meant was we the public didn't need to know ..... be it we knew or didn't the police would have still checked the bio family out..... people made it sound sinister that the public weren't being informed.

Made it almost sound like finding William hinged on the public knowing this particular truth. ..

Ahhh this case gets me too emotional ....

I think it might have helped if from day one they'd have been able to say more. If people had been able to discuss openly that there were ties between the bio family and people in the area, and that the foster family weren't directly involved in that.

Maybe nothing would have helped actually find him before it was too late, i don't know.

21 in 2015? WT was born in 2011 or so? So that would have made bio dad 17 when WT was born, maybe 16 when he was conceived? While it's not a biological impossibility, I don't think so. Mostly based on KT's age.

Just asking again now that's there's more traffic in here, did any of you end up contacting Crims Stippers with information on this case? If so, did you get any contact from them in regards to your information, or did you choose to remain anonymous?

The original case was brought about after the Secretary for the Department of Family And Community Services sought an injunction against a Facebook page entitled “Walking Warriors 4 Missing Children” requiring certain posts be removed because they revealed William Tyrell was in the care of the minister Gabrielle Upton at the time.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/2c7909c0e1fe408a0807fc97c14d21c5

Ahhh now it makes sense ..... I should have backread the posts a bit further..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998