Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it appears the suspects were talking to LE all day today... I expect they will find Savannah tomorrow.
Unless these suspects decide to go with "she had the baby, freaked out and ran off" and there is nothing to prove otherwise.
It's just unusual to find the baby... and still not have found the mom. Maybe there is a sliver of hope....

Coming in a little late here but I just wanted to add a bit more info on WH. He is indeed the man who fractured his son's skull. I believe the charge he was arrested for the other day had to do with being in contempt of court for non-payment of child support. Pg. 34 lists him as owing $4909.62 as of August 18, 2017:

https://www.nd.gov/dhs/services/childsupport/co-reports/contempt-of-court-g-i.pdf

Here is the disposition of his felony child neglect/abuse case in 2012. It was reduced to a misdemeanor with conditions, bottom of pg. 2:

Offense: 01/05/2011
No Jurisdiction
Child Neglect Or Abuse
Degree: Felony B Statute: 14-09-22 Offense Code: 140922
Plea 05/23/2012 Guilty
Amended Disposition 05/12/2016 Deemed a Misdemeanor
Sentence 05/23/2012 Criminal Judgment Judge: Medd, Joel D
Comment(Defendant is to comply with the requirements of Grand Forks County Social Services's
recommendations such as attending cooperative parenting classes, obtaining a psychological
evaluation, and obtaining a domestic violence evaluation.)
Condition - Adult:
1. Notify Court of Address Change, 05/23/2012- 05/23/2014 , Active 05/23/2012
2. Pay Fine From Bond Posted, 05/23/2012, Active 05/23/2012
3. Supervised Probation, 05/23/2012- 05/23/2014 , Active 05/23/2012
4. Violate No Criminal Laws, 05/23/2012- 05/23/2014 , Active 05/23/2012
Comment: 2 years
Fee Totals:
Criminal Administration Fee $650.00 Waived
Defense/Facility Admin Fee $100.00 Waived
Fee Totals: $0.00
Confinement:
Agency: Grand Forks County Correctional Center, Term: 1 Year
Suspended: 235 Days
Probation: 2 Years
Credit for Time Served: 130 Days
Comment: x

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sites/default/files/2016.05.12 dispositions.pdf

Because committing violence against a baby can be fixed with parenting classes. That was sarcasm on my part. :mad: Assuming he was involved, why on earth did he get involved with stealing a pregnant woman's baby? What did he have to gain?

Anyway, I'll get back to catching up. I'm sick over this case. :tears:

This article indicated the fine was related to a no-contact order: The resident, William Henry Hoehn, paid an outstanding balance of the fine related to a violation of a no-contact order that did not involve Lafontaine-Greywind, and he was released from the Cass County Jail on Wednesday. http://www.wday.com/news/4317213-newborn-found-alive-where-pregnant-fargo-woman-vanished

But then many things have been confused in the past few days.....

What kind of work does WH do? (Thinking about awareness space as far as where these monsters might have possibly disposed of Savanna).

:(

Is WH so stupid that he really thought BC was pregnant? Seems a few men have been deceived by this same ploy. He may very well be completely unaware that BC was lying. Maybe she told him she gave birth at home while he was gone?

JUST MO.

But, it would explain why he didn't move out immediately and thought nothing of having the baby in his apartment. We know she is cray-cray because she stole a pregnant woman's clothes and wore them. He might just be as dumb as a box of rocks.

AGAIN JMHO

Well maybe other than the fact the pregnant woman downstairs is all over the news as being missing... and possible the baby might have jet black hair and native American features so would be pretty dumb to think it was his...

"At least six investigators were seen donning hazmat suits Thursday night at the scene. And one investigator with a shovel was seen walking to the back of the apartment building, 2825 9th St. N., where LaFontaine-Greywind lives with her parents in a basement unit."

Snip

"Tarita Silk, LaFontaine-Greywind's aunt, told The Forum police told the family that they found a 2-day-old baby in the building. Silk said when police entered the apartment, a woman was heard screaming."

http://www.wday.com/news/4317213-newborn-found-alive-where-pregnant-fargo-woman-vanished

But DK confirmed the picture they have on their phone is of HER, not of BC. How do they explain that?

I know. I have been wondering why they picked her. The picture they have on their phone is the picture of her from her sex offense. Here's the video clip of them showing the phone: https://www.wday.com/news/4316781-police-receive-new-leads-connection-missing-pregnant-woman at min. 2:23
And here is the photo from the original case: http://nofreelunch.areavoices.com/2010/04/03/pregnant-nd-woman-accused-of-sex-with-sons-friend/ She didn't have the lip piercing at the time, and I can see some similarities with the woman accused of kidnapping SLG.

Will searches of their computers include how to do a C Section? :(

Did she maybe used to work as a nurse? (Sickened to type this stuff....)

I can't get it out of my head, if she was awake....:(

Hazmat suits.... I wonder if it's ACTUAL hazmat suits or just protective gear to avoid tainting evidence?

This is so incredibly messed up. I have no words.

Since it appears the suspects were talking to LE all day today... I expect they will find Savannah tomorrow.
Unless these suspects decide to go with "she had the baby, freaked out and ran off" and there is nothing to prove otherwise.
It's just unusual to find the baby... and still not have found the mom. Maybe there is a sliver of hope....

I don't think at this point they will admit to murder, if that's what they did. They will make up a story like you said, something like she gave us the baby because she didn't want it and couldn't face her family.

Are there cameras in the building or parking lot that could show whether these two forced (or carried) Savanna out of the building? LE has to prove a kidnapping took place. Since they charged them with kidnapping I suppose they have proof - either a confession or cameras, witnesses, or something.

But to charge with murder they need a body (or again, a confession), which they haven't found yet. (I know, there have been cases where a conviction for murder was obtained without a body but it's much harder to successfully argue. Circumstantial evidence needs to be strong.)

"At least six investigators were seen donning hazmat suits Thursday night at the scene. And one investigator with a shovel was seen walking to the back of the apartment building, 2825 9th St. N., where LaFontaine-Greywind lives with her parents in a basement unit."

Snip

"Tarita Silk, LaFontaine-Greywind's aunt, told The Forum police told the family that they found a 2-day-old baby in the building. Silk said when police entered the apartment, a woman was heard screaming."

http://www.wday.com/news/4317213-newborn-found-alive-where-pregnant-fargo-woman-vanished

BBM. I wonder who was screaming? Could that have been the suspect BC pretending she was in labor? Was she going to say she had just given birth to the baby at home? Did she really think they would get away with this? And where is Savanna? :rage:

Snip

Hazmat suits and a shovel? Did they bury her right there?

This was asked upstream, and I also wonder why take the baby from the womb instead of choosing to kidnap the baby after she was born?

This article indicated the fine was related to a no-contact order: The resident, William Henry Hoehn, paid an outstanding balance of the fine related to a violation of a no-contact order that did not involve Lafontaine-Greywind, and he was released from the Cass County Jail on Wednesday. http://www.wday.com/news/4317213-newborn-found-alive-where-pregnant-fargo-woman-vanished

But then many things have been confused in the past few days.....

Thanks for the correction! I'm still a little behind and trying to speed-read the thread. This guy's a real piece of work.

BBM. I wonder who was screaming? Could that have been the suspect BC pretending she was in labor? Was she going to say she had just given birth to the baby at home? Did she really think they would get away with this? And where is Savanna? :rage:

My guess is she was screaming about them taking "her baby" away...

Even if a man has a psycho woman mate who wants to commit something like this, I would think it would be hard to get the man to go along....but then we are dealing with someone who fractured his own baby's skull
....are these people meth heads?

In the similar Colorado case 2 years ago, the woman stabbed the mother (who came to her house in response to an ad for baby clothes)..again the baby died but the mother survived...the lady who did this was sentenced to 100 years in prison. She had worked in a childrens second hand clothing shop.

This was asked upstream, and I also wonder why take the baby from the womb instead of choosing to kidnap the baby after she was born?

Is it possible they intended to traffic Savanna and keep her baby? I know, I know... unlikely, but it would mean Savanna is alive. I'm trying to come up with any possible way she could still be alive and separated from her baby. :(

I've been trying to figure this out the entire time reading this case. I just can't get the horrific image of them removing the baby from her without any medical equipment.

If it is proved that they murdered Savanna is the death penalty on the table?

I'm not so worried about their "story". There are two of them. Neither are the brightest crayons in the box. I don't think with LE's very professional and repeated devious questioning, that they will keep their stories on track. One of them will break. You say this but he said that etc, .....one will fall apart. Maybe they'll even throw each other under the bus.

Heartsick for Savanna, her loved ones and the baby...

I saw upstream Savanna had been out shopping for baby stuff the night before, iirc...:(

Monsters! $/##$/@

All these cases are bad here...but this one, gut wrenching, heart wrenching....I can barely be here in this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288