Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a parking garage on n goodwin & university. From time YY was picked up till last ping on phone near terminal was about 28 min...( I drove it in less than 5 minutes)..what was he doing in the other 23 min, I doubt cruising campus. YY would have panicked as soon as he turned off n goodwin ave. There is storage units at BC apt. Without knowing if u of i chief Christensen is related to BC or hobbies of BC, or if there is still reason to search, I Feel like we are getting no where. WE NEED MORE INFO, hobbies, hangouts

I am very frustrated of how this case is being investigated.

TY. I'm still reading thru ATM. So what's the chances of two guys driving around in a black saloon trying to abduct women on the same day in the same neighbourhood? Perhaps he did have an accomplice? JMO.

I thought he had two.vehicles, a red camaro and black Saturn. I figured he'd switched vehicles to try to remain anonymous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a parking garage on n goodwin & university. From time YY was picked up till last ping on phone near terminal was about 28 min...( I drove it in less than 5 minutes)..what was he doing in the other 23 min, I doubt cruising campus. YY would have panicked as soon as he turned off n goodwin ave. There is storage units at BC apt. Without knowing if u of i chief Christensen is related to BC or hobbies of BC, or if there is still reason to search, I Feel like we are getting no where. WE NEED MORE INFO, hobbies, hangouts
I am very frustrated of how this case is being investigated.
BBM...
Interesting; first I’ve heard of that big a time gap… on the other hand pings are hard to interpret — the ping doesn’t mean he was at the terminal nor even very close to it, but simply that the terminal had the closest tower to him at that moment (he still could’ve been blocks away depending on where the next closest tower was located).

More and more I think BC will end up pleading insanity (just my current opinion), but yeah, no doubt case is very frustrating for all of us.

Its the strangest thing- so little information out there.. its very weird..like trying to catch the wind..
We are all imprisoned, like the victim and her family.. they are afraid that employing a PI will in some way interfere with the FBI investigation.. yet nobody seems to know where she is. all the multitudes of resources available to LE and yet, they have found nothing at all apparently, that will lead to her location.
Its extremely frustrating.. maybe we will get a break soon or somebody will read some of our posts and be able to provide an answer.. even pinpoint a search location.. online or on the ground..

Its the strangest thing- so little information out there.. its very weird..like trying to catch the wind..
We are all imprisoned, like the victim and her family.. they are afraid that employing a PI will in some way interfere with the FBI investigation.. yet nobody seems to know where she is. all the multitudes of resources available to LE and yet, they have found nothing at all apparently, that will lead to her location.
Its extremely frustrating.. maybe we will get a break soon or somebody will read some of our posts and be able to provide an answer.. even pinpoint a search location.. online or on the ground..
Keep in mind it’s possible LE has a very good idea where Yingying is but it is a location that may require months to find remains if they are even recoverable at all, and public assistance would be of no value or even dangerous. Of course, IF that is the case I wish they would tell us that even in vague terms, instead of leaving everyone in the dark! ...alternatively maybe they really don't have a clue, though I find that hard to imagine.

Keep in mind it’s possible LE has a very good idea where Yingying is but it is a location that may require months to find remains if they are even recoverable at all, and public assistance would be of no value or even dangerous. Of course, IF that is the case I wish they would tell us that even in vague terms, instead of leaving everyone in the dark! ...alternatively maybe they really don't have a clue, though I find that hard to imagine.

I agree. My fear is that the 'en masse holding back', be it of active search parties on the ground or online sleuthing will turn out to be a terrible mistake..that her actual location is a very obvious place that we all missed, whether out of respect for LE or an assumption that it would have already been searched already..

This also has been fully vetted many threads ago. When this first came out, the father of the girl who reported this posted a comment on a police FB article that she told him it was NOT BC or his same car. That post may still be there or have been deleted to give them privacy, but I saw it with my own eyes at the time.
I haven't seen that yet, only what kitty has said. Do you have a link where it is confirmed by LE as not being BC. TIA.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-08/25/c_136553208.htm

In an e-filed motion released by the U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois Urbana Division Thursday, defense attorneys Thomas Bruno, Anthony Bruno and Evan Bruno of Bruno Law Offices state that allowing for the voluminous discovery in the case, and the fact that the U.S. Attorney plans to tender additional discovery that is not yet available, they request the "Honorable Court" conduct a status conference on August 28, 2017, and enter an order continuing the pretrial conference and jury trial settings in this case.

Looks like in this article that the status conference for Monday is a go - well, at least that's the way I'm reading it! :)

Anyone know "what time" this will be. Sorry, but probably asking again.... Illinois is Eastern time? :dunno:

TIA!

We've been over this ground before, and unless I've misconstrued it, once this becomes a murder case THAT charge reverts BACK to the State of Illinois (no longer a Federal case), and Illinois does NOT have the death penalty (the kidnapping charge is under Federal jurisdiction).

If this becomes a murder case why would it revert back to a state case? If the murder happened during the kidnapping wouldn't it stay federal and he be eligible for the death penalty under federal law?

And you think that LE may know it is a landfill perhaps? That's the only place I know could take months to find remains. Do you think that is based on evidence by LE e.g.cctv of vehicle at the dump or landfill for instance. Still wondering about cctv locations. I have read the the U of I police were poring over ccttv for hours before BC arrest but as I am still catching up I have nt seen what if any conclusions they reached yet.

I thought he had two.vehicles, a red camaro and black Saturn. I figured he'd switched vehicles to try to remain anonymous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you got a link regarding a red camaro? I haven't come across that yet.

I agree. My fear is that the 'en masse holding back', be it of active search parties on the ground or online sleuthing will turn out to be a terrible mistake..that her actual location is a very obvious place that we all missed, whether out of respect for LE or an assumption that it would have already been searched already..
Do we have a list of where has been searched yet? Presumably 1) her apartment 2) his apartment 3) his car 4) any other cars or garages or lock ups/storage he has? 5) his gym ? 6) bodies of water ? 7) the Creek? 8) dumpsters and trash 9) anywhere else ? DWK?
Eta. I am reminded of a student who was murdered here in the uk and she was eventually found under the floorboards of her own place. Can't remember the name for now. BC would have had her apartment keys wouldn't he? And they have searched there right? Another missing young girl was found in an attic in her home previously searched by police .

Two black cars? Tiffany said the Camaro is red. Could I have a link to the Camaro to confirm? Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...760463.-2207520000.1503680106.&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...760463.-2207520000.1503680106.&type=3&theater

But we're just going round and round and round over old material & speculations at this point, so think I'm going to drop out for awhile 'til something new comes along.

Thankyou. Was it searched DWK? This may be old info but it doesn't hurt to review imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88