Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
well we don't know that sound was her at all. In fact if the dogs went 3 times and found nothing then she most likely never entered the apt.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well, what would these dogs be expected to do? You give them an article of clothing belonging to the missing person, the dogs sniff it, and then they are to go around the apartment sniffing (looking) for the missing person. So, if the person HAD been there, but was NO LONGER THERE, what do the dogs do? How do the dogs indicate that the missing person was ever even in the apartment at all?

Even if by by some miracle Savanna could still be alive, I doubt they care if the baby is nursed or gets a bottle. An at-home C-section is very unlikely to have a positive outcome, IMO
I agree. I have seen enough cases on here that don't turn out well. I just can't fathom someone doing this. I wanted to come up with a positive, plausible outcome, because I don't want to think of the more possible one.

in the 90's in fresno, a woman pretended to be a translator (Sonia josefina saldana was her name) she hung around hospitals looking for Spanish speaking pregnant women. well she found one and told her she was going to give her a crib and kinapped her. she cut the baby out, dismembered the mom and dumped her in Tijuana and messed up and killed the baby. she showed up at the hospital saying she gave birth alone and they busted her. she killed herself in jail the day she was found guilty.

I will never understand this.

Even if a man has a psycho woman mate who wants to commit something like this, I would think it would be hard to get the man to go along....but then we are dealing with someone who fractured his own baby's skull
....are these people meth heads?

In the similar Colorado case 2 years ago, the woman stabbed the mother (who came to her house in response to an ad for baby clothes)..again the baby died but the mother survived...the lady who did this was sentenced to 100 years in prison. She had worked in a childrens second hand clothing shop.

I still think those could be the same vehicle. Can't tell how the hood looks on the pic at the press conference. But they are both jeeps, so they would look really similar....

Edit to add: On Fargo PD facebook, they have put more photos, indicating there is one jeep. https://www.facebook.com/fargopolicedepartment/posts/10155588961283334

Edited again to add that the daylight pictures are behind the apartment complex, and the dark photo is of the jeep on the towing wheels, likely in an impound lot or police lot??

Are those out of state plates? Can't see them clearly.

I had a C-Section performed by very experienced doctors in a well equipped hospital and I remember them telling my husband not to look at the floor on his way out because there was so much blood. He glanced and said he was shocked by the amount. I tell this story only to highlight the extreme unlikelihood of someone not bleeding to death by having a "C-Section" performed by amateurs in a home setting.

Well, what would these dogs be expected to do? You give them an article of clothing belonging to the missing person, the dogs sniff it, and then they are to go around the apartment sniffing (looking) for the missing person. So, if the person HAD been there, but was NO LONGER THERE, what do the dogs do? How do the dogs indicate that the missing person was ever even in the apartment at all?

They do what they are taught to do if they find the scent they had been shown on the piece of clothing. They might bark, or lie down next to the spot where they found the corresponding scent, or some similar indication. It doesn't matter if the person is still there or not.

Was this when he was taken in for the outstanding warrant? If so, how long was he held? Did she bail him out? Where was the baby during all this?

They were arrested together yesterday at the apartment with the baby?

Sorry for the barrage of questions! I'm having trouble fitting all the pieces of the puzzle together.

When WH was arrested Thurs, he was taken in during a traffic stop (from press release). The BC was taken in from the apartment. (from press release)

Now he is talking about the three previous searches that didn't find anything. He says it's a possibility the infant was not in the apartment at the time. But since suspects aren't cooperating, they don't know.

I want someone to ask why they didn't see them coming and going if they were under surveillance. It makes no sense! Why weren't they on them 24/7?!

A reporter asked about the surveillance and he was quickly gently admonished.

Soo, my question then is: When did 24/7 surveillance of these 2 Begin?

Are those out of state plates? Can't see them clearly.

They are Minnesota plates. I wonder if this is a stolen vehicle with stolen plates? Used for the crime and then abandoned?

They are Minnesota plates. I wonder if this is a stolen vehicle with stolen plates? Used for the crime and then abandoned?
For anyone who saw his facebook page, didn't it say he at some point lived in Minnesota?

my doc was ready to section me (lost fetal hr, but found it internally in the OR) and offered to vacuum him out. I didn't want a c section so he was vacuumed as I pushed.

off topic lol but not all docs will jump to c section.

The odds of her removing this baby from the mother's vagina without her in active labor... and NOT killing the baby in the process are virtually zero.
When labor stalls even if baby is in the birth canal doctors do a section because it's safer.
They really only "yank" the baby out when baby gets stuck and there's no way to section.
Vacuum extraction has many risks... and obviously they wouldn't have been equipped.
This baby was either delivered naturally or sectioned and they got lucky... for her to be healthy. IMO.:twocents:

I had a C-Section performed by very experienced doctors in a well equipped hospital and I remember them telling my husband not to look at the floor on his way out because there was so much blood. He glanced and said he was shocked by the amount. I tell this story only to highlight the extreme unlikelihood of someone not bleeding to death by having a "C-Section" performed by amateurs in a home setting.

There have been a hand full of cases where a woman performed a c section on herself and both mother and baby survived. But it's definitely rare and not to be recommended!

Notable case: Inés Ramírez Pérez in March 2000.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-inflicted_caesarean_section

Hoping one of these geniuses turns on the other, and tells LE where Savannah is. In the pressor, he said neither of them are cooperating. Though they both acknowledged the baby is Savannah's child. Sadly this doesn't bode well :(

Agreed. Savanna would have needed medical attention if she had a natural birth (maybe stress-induced), but especially if she had a botched C-section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77