IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the theory been proposed that the perp could be one of those people who go around and take pictures of the graves at different cemeteries for Find a Grave or Billion Graves?

Sorry, just popping in a bit before work.
Is that the theory ? Or just a BTW?

People involved in these type of illegal activities won't talk through fear. LE have admitted witnesses were scared. I think that's why noone has talked. AJMO.

I sincerely hope you are right as this implies that not only is the killer local, but that others have direct knowledge of the circumstances behind the murders as well. This means that big breaks can still come.

Here is the name of the victim from Mississippi:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/suspec...ssissippi-teen-jessica-chambers-burned-alive/
I'm not sold on the drug dealing theory.

To me, it doesn't make sense to risk being seen committing murder in order to cover being seen doing a drug deal. Not only are you committing murder, you also have a package of drugs or drug money to flee with. High risk. Little or no gain.... .

Objectively, I think you are 100% correct. A drug related motive in this crime does not make objective sense. But... Over reaction / Over kill drug murders often have subjective elements that drive the perpetrator's motives.

These elements can include a drug deal and: respect / disrespect issues, desires to punish a "traitor", teach a "lesson", obtain status in the criminal world etc. . Then factor in that a certain number of drug dealers are inherently violent and don't need much of either an objective or subjective reason to hurt people.

Small drug gangs are often not like the Mafia, Yakuza, or Tongs where the criminals are led by an intelligent, objective thinking leader who has a lot of institutional knowledge in what allows the group to "succeed" long term. This leader then orders violence only after all risks and gains have been considered (well... usually).

Rather, small independent drug gangs can be led by idiots who are incapable of objective thinking and act impulsively with horrific violence over trivial matters.

I sincerely hope you are right as this implies that not only is the killer local, but that others have direct knowledge of the circumstances behind the murders as well. This means that big breaks can still come.

Here is the name of the victim from Mississippi:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/suspec...ssissippi-teen-jessica-chambers-burned-alive/

Objectively, I think you are 100% correct. A drug related motive in this crime does not make objective sense. But... Over reaction / Over kill drug murders often have subjective elements that drive the perpetrator's motives.

These elements can include a drug deal and: respect / disrespect issues, desires to punish a "traitor", teach a "lesson", obtain status in the criminal world etc. . Then factor in that a certain number of drug dealers are inherently violent and don't need much of either an objective or subjective reason to hurt people.

Often times, drug gangs are not like the Mafia, Yakuza, or Tongs where the criminals are led by an intelligent, objective thinking leader who had been given a lot of institutional knowledge in what allows the group to "succeed" long term. This leader then orders violence only after all risks and gains have been considered (well... usually).

Rather, small independent drug gangs can be led by idiots who are incapable of objective thinking and act impulsively with horrific violence over trivial matters.

Jessica Chambers - have followed it from mthe beginning.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-County-6-Dec-2014-Quinton-Tellis-Indicted-13

Thank you Cryptic. Interesting to note on that case they finally turned to phone data due to lack of information on the case coming through despite a reward. Terrible circumstances and cause of death.

Hey all ...
Okay, this may not be cool to confess but I SOOOO appreciate you all being here and continuing to contribute and share all your collective thoughts, ideas, theories and surmisings re: this case. I generally check in daily (often more than once a day) but on occasion other things intervene (working 3 long overnights) and I am always heartened to find so many still posting here because I SO want LE to bring the hammer down on this guy! Can't happen soon enough! Today Please!!
O/T A funny side note... All y'all "names" 'cause me to sometimes guess how they were arrived at. There is a member (whom I haven't seen on here lately) whom another member addressed as "DareYa" (name being Idareyato). Well I had a good laugh all myself as I had always pictured that sleuth as a little old lady: Ida Reyato. :)giggle: ) LOL!
P.S. "Justice" I love to see you "following" ... your avatar (LE squad car with lights flashing) revives my hope. JUSTICE & ( Liberty:heartbeat: ) for ALL.

Hey all ...
Okay, this may not be cool to confess but I SOOOO appreciate you all being here and continuing to contribute and share all your collective thoughts, ideas, theories and surmisings re: this case. I generally check in daily (often more than once a day) but on occasion other things intervene (working 3 long overnights) and I am always heartened to find so many still posting here because I SO want LE to bring the hammer down on this guy! Can't happen soon enough! Today Please!!
O/T A funny side note... All y'all "names" 'cause me to sometimes guess how they were arrived at. There is a member (whom I haven't seen on here lately) whom another member addressed as "DareYa" (name being Idareyato). Well I had a good laugh all myself as I had always pictured that sleuth as a little old lady: Ida Reyato. :)giggle: ) LOL!
P.S. "Justice" I love to see you "following" ... your avatar (LE squad car with lights flashing) revives my hope. JUSTICE & ( Liberty �� ) for ALL.

BBM

:floorlaugh:

I remember that!

I'm not sure if a cold bloodied killer like him would bother visiting the grave of anyone though.

Pretending to visit a grave could give him an excuse. Or there could be darker reasons. Maybe the graveyard reminds him of the mass death he feels he may someday want to inflict? There's another scenario I can imagine where the spooky atmosphere might be useful.

Presumably, the spooky makes for a good scare at least partly because a fair number of murderers tend to like spooky settings for their evil misdeeds. Adults aren't to be blamed for telling spooky stories to spook the kids a little to make them beware of graveyard murderers and the like. Naive kids are vulnerable. But there are other reasons for telling spooky stories. Pretend you're an evil man. Imagine you're, say, a scout leader or mentoring kids at the wrong sort of model railroad establishment (and presumably such establishments that aren't very good tend to be very bad), telling a true yarn to scare the kids and, at least in your imaginings, some lad seems to get turned on by it a bit like he's got at least a slight penchant for mass death. (Not like he is turned on because he is imagining the love from females that he might get by usefully stopping the evil-doer.) There's your next trainee. During the obligatory highly illegal and disgusting secret forced initiation ritual, when the lad is the most screwed up, you tell him about the stupid hocus-pocus parts of the murder that no one knows about but you (or so you think) and prove they are no fiction—he realizes that it's no fiction and that he is looking at the murderer. In his screwed-up state especially, there seems to the lad something to it, and his terror reinforces his acquiescence. You have someone to take with you on your next murder.

This murder may be about sexually abusing even if it is not about sexually abusing the murdered victims in a way that left DNA. (I don't know whether DNA was left.)

Just a thought. Perhaps someone even already mentioned this, but what if he was visiting the gravesite of one of his other kills in that nearby cemetery? Perhaps that's why he was there that day? Then he wanted to have that feel of a kill again? Just a thought.

I actually don't think it's that isolated. It's a hiking trail. It's close to a highway. In fact, it wasn't that isolated. The girls hiked there that day, and from all indications, other people hiked there that day.

My point was if the perp thinks it's isolated enough to commit murder, then if he were a drug dealer, he'd think it was isolated enough to be murdered himself for his money or drugs. Drug dealers are concerned for their own safety as well.

If the girls actually saw something, and then saw him following them, then it's more likely they would have the confidence and time to call someone. There is a difference between seeing someone do something and then they come after you, as opposed to the self doubt and laughing off your paranoia about being followed.

It doesn't make sense to go that far into the woods after them to cover up a minor crime, at the risk of being seen fleeing from a major crime like double murder. It also doesn't make sense to leave your cache of cash or drugs unattended to commit the murders.

Murders to cover up sexual assaults (rape) and to buy time to get away happen much more frequently than innocent bystanders stumbling onto a drug deal and then getting killed for it. Go to the shady part of any town and hang around for a while and you're likely to see some drug deals without even being hassled about it.

If the girls were killed because they were witnesses, then why weren't any other witnesses killed?

Although anything is possible, the odds are against the drug deal gone wrong theory.

IMO
I tend to agree with you. The way he approached them on the bridge seemed very determined to me. Like he had a mission.

For now I am sticking with the transient theory.

I think the photo of him on the bridge shows he was carrying a pretty large gun under his jacket and he had on layers of clothes so he was prepared for any weather and to make it through the night clothing wise.

I have a feeling he had already spent the night in the area where he was about to lead the girls. I think he knew that area was going to be quiet there because he had slept there the night before. Its the only thing that I can make any sense of because I dont know how else he would have known to take them to that exact spot.

And the way he was bundled up I think he had spent the night and was ready to leave the area and decided to victimize a girl before he left. When he saw two girls I dont think it stopped his motivation.

I think his escape plan was out the back side toward where it gets to be a rural area. Northeast where the girls were found. There is a road north of there that looked very rural and the creek went out East of there too. I think its possible he stayed on foot and followed the creek for awhile and once outside of town far enough he may have spent another night or two to let the searching calm down before he continued on foot to his final town where he may have been staying before he got there.

If the transient theory holds true then I would have hoped by now LE would have checked any of the soup kitchens or missions where people sometimes have to register to get food or stay the night. People may not put the correct name down on those registers but it may give a clue if he was using any of those places in nearby towns.

I keep falling back to the transient theory since he seems so hard to identify.

I wonder if BG is ballsy enough to walk that trail AGAIN! Or bold enough to post here, among us, TODAY! Doubt it.

If transient theory holds true then walking that trail or similar trails in that state or nearby states is very possible. Its likely he would do that if transient to begin with.

As far as him ever posting on SM crime threads then he would have to be brazen and a little stupid to do that. It has been known to happen though. I dont have a specific example but I do remember reading about a case where something like that happened.

I've personally not seen these buildings near the small parking area prior to this. I watched the RTV6 video again and grabbed some quick screenshots. I've also noted times where the camera was pointed toward the area of the buildings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvhKS1eRIMM

3:59
11:32
16:16 (split second)
25:29
28:55
29:58

In the pic below some arrows are close but not spot on because I didn't want to obliterate any views.
Top arrows left to right:
1st is general area of buildings near the small parking area for trail.
2nd is farm where LE parked, across the road from small trail parking area.
3rd is cemetery
4th is RL's area (across road from arrow)
Bottom left arrow is creek.
attachment.php

Pic below is best screenshot I could grab showing what appear to be buildings visible in woods near small parking area. Helicopter didn't hover long there, so I'll let you be the judge.
attachment.php

Pic below is a screenshot for perspective. The arrow on the left points to general vicinity of buildings near small parking entrance to trail. Arrow on right points toward cemetery area, bridge in lower right foreground.
attachment.php

Very interesting, imo. This is the first time these are coming up in the discussions here, am I correct?

I did manage to watch the first few minutes of the RTV6 helicopter video on You tube and the land appears to be immediately opposite the cop cars blocking the entrance to the trail. My internet is so slow the video would not download very quickly so I had to give up. Could someone else view it?

Attachments

• RTV1.jpg
    RTV1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 416
  • RTV62.jpg
    RTV62.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 418
  • RTV63.jpg
    RTV63.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 411
I've personally not seen these buildings near the small parking area prior to this. I watched the RTV6 video again and grabbed some quick screenshots. I've also noted times where the camera was pointed toward the area of the buildings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvhKS1eRIMM

3:59
11:32
16:16 (split second)
25:29
28:55
29:58

In the pic below some arrows are close but not spot on because I didn't want to obliterate any views.
Top arrows left to right:
1st is general area of buildings near the small parking area for trail.
2nd is farm where LE parked, across the road from small trail parking area.
3rd is cemetery
4th is RL's area (across road from arrow)
Bottom left arrow is creek.
attachment.php

Pic below is best screenshot I could grab showing what appear to be buildings visible in woods near small parking area. Helicopter didn't hover long there, so I'll let you be the judge.
attachment.php

Pic below is a screenshot for perspective. The arrow on the left points to general vicinity of buildings near small parking entrance to trail. Arrow on right points toward cemetery area, bridge in lower right foreground.
attachment.php

Thanks Kizzy. I didn't manage to get past the 10 minute mark.

I recognize what the 2 round ones on the far right side are from seeing similar ones in another state. They are on the far right and have dome shiny tops.

They are like grain silos. They are used to store grain or corn or other things. They are tall and round and have vents and ways for the grain to be poured in from top and also taken out from bottom.

If they were empty then a person could use it for shelter if they were not locked to get inside one.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=122750&stc=1

JMO to try and help.

At 3:54 and especially the one at 29:16 that building looks to be a chicken coop or other type building that would house some small birds or livestock. Buildings big like that are some type of animals usually being raised for food or eggs.

They would not make for a good hide out because of the smell and also the animals like birds would make a racket when someone goes inside one of those buildings.

I cant make out much else from the helicopter footage because he goes too fast over things.

One thing i did find interesting is the view of the searchers in the water at 30:30. At the
31:00 mark it shows how good of a hiding spot the BG had down the slope to the water. Because from up on the land you cannot see down as the slope goes down to the water. He would have been hidden down on the slope where the girls were found. The only way someone could have ever spotted him was if they went down the slope themselves or were on the total opposite side of the creek.

He had a very hidden spot where they were found. Its another reason I think he was transient because transients tend to find places similar to this where they would not be disturbed.

Sorry to be hung up on my transient theory. If it turns out he was the hobo type then I suspect he had stayed at that spot on numerous other occasions in the past. Which means he does have some sort of tie to the area. Maybe grew up there as a teenager or something.

[video=youtube;HvhKS1eRIMM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvhKS1eRIMM[/video]

Trying to figure out what drew BG to the High Bridge in Delphi, and surfing around,
I found this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_fought_in_Indiana

>>>snip

Canoeing and Boating:
Deer Creek:

A small creek, little known to those outside the county, is Deer Creek. Its 23-mile floatable portion in Carroll County begins just south of the town of Deer Creek in northeast Carroll County at the SR 29 bridge. There is no Indiana DNR Public Access Site at this or any other location along Deer Creek, so access is from private property—usually fields at some distance from residences—along state or county roads near bridges. The one exception is Sycamore Row, an abandoned, quarter-mile state highway department-owned segment of old SR 29, just south of the intersection with SR 218. The Creek is accessible via a steep slope down from the northern terminus of the Row. There is parking along the berm of the single lane, but turning around at the terminus is difficult.

The most popular launch site for Deer Creek is at the SR 75 bridge south of Camden, 11.1 miles downstream from Sycamore Row. Downstream 6.9 miles from there, paddlers will pass under the 1897 Wilson Bridge. The Pratt through-truss iron structure was restored in 2008 and is on the National Register. At 1.4 miles further downstream is the 1891 wooden railroad trestle local residents call “High Bridge.” At 852 feet long and 65 feet above the creek, High Bridge is the second highest and third longest railroad trestle in Indiana. This grand structure is eligible for listing in the National Register.

Deer Creek winds through Delphi’s Riley Park, 2.1 miles downstream from High Bridge. The Park is about a quarter-mile south of the City’s Historic Courthouse Square, on U.S. 421/SR 39 S. Access to the Creek is via the road and footpaths through the Park. Paddlers can obtain food and other necessities at the many retailers around Courthouse Square. SR 75 to Riley Park is a total of 10.5 stream miles. The confluence of the Creek and the Wabash River is 1.3 miles downstream, near the site where the first Carroll County settlers constructed their log cabins in 1826.

Canoe Outfitters:
here are two canoe outfitters located in or near Carroll County:

Hodges Canoe Trips (on the Tippecanoe River)
2761 N 1275 W
Delphi, IN 46923
765-564-6806

Wildcat Canoe and Kayak Too (on Wildcat Creek)
CR 725 E, south of the bridge, in Tippecanoe County
765-589-8081

<<<snip

That exact Deer Creek location will have been visited by lots of people, for many years, from the river side. BG looks comfortable on the bridge, IMO, and comfortable outdoors. MAybe a kayaker?

Also,

>>>snip

Deer Creek Park

Deer Creek Park is one of two parks owned by Carroll County. It is a 12.7-acre site located at 6336 East State Road 218, east of Camden, just west of SR 29 near the town of Deer Creek.

Its amenities include camping sites with electrical hook-ups, water, a large fishing pond, and picnic tables. There are a clubhouse, picnic pavilions, renovated playground equipment, paved basketball court, extensive lawn area for informal games, and modern restrooms with showers.

The clubhouse is a heated and cooled block facility with electricity, tables and chairs, and a refrigerator, and is available …

Use of the pond for fishing—day or night—recreational facilities, and picnic pavilions are free of charge year-round, but camping and clubhouse use are charged for as follows…

…Camping Season is April 15-October 15

History

The Deer Creek Conservation Club evolved from fish fries held in the Masonic Lodge building in nearby Deer Creek. About 1938 the Club was officially formed. The block building was built next to the pond just south of Deer Creek on State Road 218. All of the building materials and labor were supplied by the members.

The Conservation Club owned some of the biggest fish fryers in the county, using 100 pound LP gas tanks. The club put on many delicious fish fries. They also hosted one of the biggest trap shoots in the country on Labor Day each year with men coming from Logansport, Delphi, Monon, and Brookston to compete in it.

Softball games were held every week on the grounds for several years. The games were well attended and a highlight of the community. It is said that as many as 300 people at one time came out to watch the games. Euchre tournaments were another popular event.

The fishing pond was created when stone was quarried during the construction of State Road 29. Bass, bluegill, and catfish are plentiful in the pond. You do not need a fishing license to fish in the pond.

In 1967 the Conservation Club was struggling and it was decided to turn the grounds and building over to the county to be used as a park. Presently, the Deer Creek Park is one of two county-owned parks; the other park is the French Post Park near Lockport.

In 2008 when county finances suffered significant problems, the County Council recommended selling Deer Creek Park. At that time local citizens banded together to form Friends of Carroll County Parks to maintain, renovate, and provide support to keep the parks open to the public.

Current volunteer county-appointed Park Board members are headed by President Al Buttice. They work together with the Friends group to maintain, enhance, and market the parks.

<<<snip

Also, I learned that Indiana has a rich Civil War history. Civil War relics are big business, as are Native American relics, both are probably abundant here, IMO..

Finally:

http://mymixfm.com/news/articles/2017/sep/05/us-36-wabash-river-bridge-to-close-this-weekend/

>>>snip

Clarke County, Ind (WIBQ) - The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) says that the U.S. 36 Bridge over the Wabash River will close this weekend so that the contractor can pour new decking on the bridge.
The closure will begin at midnight Friday night, September 8 and is scheduled to reopen by Sunday, September 10 at 6 p.m. There will also be 20 minute lane closures after 9 p.m. Friday until the bridge closes at midnight.
The bridge work is scheduled to be completed by the first week in October of this year.
The remainder of the project stretching into 2018 will include paving and bridge deck overlays. U.S. 36 will be resurfaced from Rockville to the Indiana/Illinois State line.

<<<snip

Road crew(s) might bring transient staff through there, legitimately, and often. Also, contractors. Who are they?Do they stay in local hotels? Where were they 2/17?

Maybe something here will spark a clue.

God Bless Abby and Libby.
a030.gif

Trying to figure out what drew BG to the High Bridge in Delphi, and surfing around,
I found this:

>>>snip

Canoeing and Boating:
Deer Creek:

A small creek, little known to those outside the county, is Deer Creek. Its 23-mile floatable portion in Carroll County begins just south of the town of Deer Creek in northeast Carroll County at the SR 29 bridge. There is no Indiana DNR Public Access Site at this or any other location along Deer Creek, so access is from private property&#8212;usually fields at some distance from residences&#8212;along state or county roads near bridges. The one exception is Sycamore Row, an abandoned, quarter-mile state highway department-owned segment of old SR 29, just south of the intersection with SR 218. The Creek is accessible via a steep slope down from the northern terminus of the Row. There is parking along the berm of the single lane, but turning around at the terminus is difficult.

The most popular launch site for Deer Creek is at the SR 75 bridge south of Camden, 11.1 miles downstream from Sycamore Row.
Downstream 6.9 miles from there, paddlers will pass under the 1897 Wilson Bridge. The Pratt through-truss iron structure was restored in 2008 and is on the National Register. At 1.4 miles further downstream is the 1891 wooden railroad trestle local residents call &#8220;High Bridge.&#8221; At 852 feet long and 65 feet above the creek, High Bridge is the second highest and third longest railroad trestle in Indiana. This grand structure is eligible for listing in the National Register.

Deer Creek winds through Delphi&#8217;s Riley Park, 2.1 miles downstream from High Bridge. The Park is about a quarter-mile south of the City&#8217;s Historic Courthouse Square, on U.S. 421/SR 39 S. Access to the Creek is via the road and footpaths through the Park. Paddlers can obtain food and other necessities at the many retailers around Courthouse Square. SR 75 to Riley Park is a total of 10.5 stream miles. The confluence of the Creek and the Wabash River is 1.3 miles downstream, near the site where the first Carroll County settlers constructed their log cabins in 1826.

Canoe Outfitters:
here are two canoe outfitters located in or near Carroll County:

Hodges Canoe Trips (on the Tippecanoe River)
2761 N 1275 W
Delphi, IN 46923
765-564-6806

Wildcat Canoe and Kayak Too (on Wildcat Creek)
CR 725 E, south of the bridge, in Tippecanoe County
765-589-8081

<<<snip

That exact Deer Creek location will have been visited by lots of people, for many years,
from the river side. BG looks comfortable on the bridge, IMO, and comfortable outdoors. MAybe a kayaker?

Also,

>>>snip

Deer Creek Park

Deer Creek Park is one of two parks owned by Carroll County. It is a 12.7-acre site located at 6336 East State Road 218, east of Camden, just west of SR 29 near the town of Deer Creek.

Its amenities include camping sites with electrical hook-ups, water, a large fishing pond, and picnic tables. There are a clubhouse, picnic pavilions, renovated playground equipment, paved basketball court, extensive lawn area for informal games, and modern restrooms with showers.

The clubhouse is a heated and cooled block facility with electricity, tables and chairs, and a refrigerator, and is available &#8230;

Use of the pond for fishing&#8212;day or night&#8212;recreational facilities, and picnic pavilions are free of charge year-round, but camping and clubhouse use are charged for as follows&#8230;

&#8230;Camping Season is April 15-October 15

History

The Deer Creek Conservation Club evolved from fish fries held in the Masonic Lodge building in nearby Deer Creek. About 1938 the Club was officially formed. The block building was built next to the pond just south of Deer Creek on State Road 218. All of the building materials and labor were supplied by the members.

The Conservation Club owned some of the biggest fish fryers in the county, using 100 pound LP gas tanks. The club put on many delicious fish fries. They also hosted one of the biggest trap shoots in the country on Labor Day each year with men coming from Logansport, Delphi, Monon, and Brookston to compete in it.

Softball games were held every week on the grounds for several years. The games were well attended and a highlight of the community. It is said that as many as 300 people at one time came out to watch the games. Euchre tournaments were another popular event.

The fishing pond was created when stone was quarried during the construction of State Road 29. Bass, bluegill, and catfish are plentiful in the pond. You do not need a fishing license to fish in the pond.

In 1967 the Conservation Club was struggling and it was decided to turn the grounds and building over to the county to be used as a park. Presently, the Deer Creek Park is one of two county-owned parks; the other park is the French Post Park near Lockport.

In 2008 when county finances suffered significant problems, the County Council recommended selling Deer Creek Park. At that time local citizens banded together to form Friends of Carroll County Parks to maintain, renovate, and provide support to keep the parks open to the public.

Current volunteer county-appointed Park Board members are headed by President Al Buttice. They work together with the Friends group to maintain, enhance, and market the parks.

<<<snip

Also, I learned that Indiana has a rich Civil War history. Civil War relics are big business, as are Native American relics, both are probably abundant here, IMO..

Finally:

http://mymixfm.com/news/articles/2017/sep/05/us-36-wabash-river-bridge-to-close-this-weekend/

>>>snip

Clarke County, Ind (WIBQ) - The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) says that the U.S. 36 Bridge over the Wabash River will close this weekend so that the contractor can pour new decking on the bridge.
The closure will begin at midnight Friday night, September 8 and is scheduled to reopen by Sunday, September 10 at 6 p.m. There will also be 20 minute lane closures after 9 p.m. Friday until the bridge closes at midnight.
The bridge work is scheduled to be completed by the first week in October of this year.
The remainder of the project stretching into 2018 will include paving and bridge deck overlays. U.S. 36 will be resurfaced from Rockville to the Indiana/Illinois State line.

<<<snip

Road crew(s) might bring transient staff through there, legitimately, and often. Also, contractors. Who are they?Do they stay in local hotels? Where were they 2/17?

Maybe something here will spark a clue.

God Bless Abby and Libby.
a030.gif

Thank you.
That is some really good information to help those of us who are not local to the area.

I have to bet that canoe trips down that river was very popular with teens growing up in that town. Kayak is possible too although when I grew up canoes were more popular and more easier to control without worrying too much about capsizing so I suspect guys and gals growing up would have done canoe trips on that river.

If he grew up in that town like a lot of us suspect then I am guessing he may have canoed that river during his high school years there.

It would be good to talk to locals who grew up and went to school there to see if they can identify any people that may have stood out to them or heard rumors about.

Its a shot in the dark worth taking. Im hoping LE has already thought of doing that by now. I hope.

ETA I highlighted some key points . Thanks again as that is great information.
I really think we are on the right track thinking along these lines.

Thank you.
That is some really good information to help those of us who are not local to the area.

I have to bet that canoe trips down that river was very popular with teens growing up in that town. Kayak is possible too although when I grew up canoes were more popular and more easier to control without worrying too much about capsizing so I suspect guys and gals growing up would have done canoe trips on that river.

If he grew up in that town like a lot of us suspect then I am guessing he may have canoed that river during his high school years there.

It would be good to talk to locals who grew up and went to school there to see if they can identify any people that may have stood out to them or heard rumors about.

Its a shot in the dark worth taking. Im hoping LE has already thought of doing that by now. I hope.

ETA I highlighted some key points . Thanks again as that is great information.
I really think we are on the right track thinking along these lines.
You're welcome! I enjoyed learning a little about this lovely place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam