NC - Lauren Hugelmaier, 29, stabbed to death, Raleigh, 1 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

About the child care.... Ed Gein was also trusted by the neighbors to watch their children.

That anyone would STILL trust MP defies belief !
Guess we're all wired differently.

I wouldn't trust him to feed my cat.
:moo:

I find this kind of ridiculous defence of men who have killed their wives or girlfriends, by women as some kind of pathetic announcement that they are better than those women who deserved to be murdered. I know woman, who corresponded with a man who was in jail for killing his wife, and defended him for years because his wife was a b****h. When he got out of jail, they had a relationship, for about 6 months and she was amazed, that he beat her up. Told everyone, he was a weirdo, but people had been telling her that for years and years.

I am interested in MPs early childhood, so if anyone has a reference, other than his own writings please link.

I am interested in MPs early childhood, so if anyone has a reference, other than his own writings please link.

I haven't found anything but his own writings so far. Let us know if you find anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:eek:hwow: GREAT first post gray.jay!! :clap:

and....

:welcome6: to WS and this thread!

:greetings:

Also - I must add - someone will find something on MP's childhood - I have faith in our Websleuthers!!

:websleuther:

First things first: :welcome3:! Secondly, I personally am not sure what to make of this one. This is going to be one interesting trial though I'm sure. RIP Lauren.

attachment.php
Coffin cake at 8

Attachments

• A5JZL4ZCIAEPG8w.jpg
    A5JZL4ZCIAEPG8w.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 372
Interesting. I believe the writing on the cake indicates that it was a Goosebumps themed party.

And wow - very elaborate for a birthday party! Does not look like he was a neglected child - at least at this age. I don't know much about Goosebumps. My kids were never really into it.

Looks as if he might have been a pampered child.
Sometimes that (over coddling) can have negative results as well ; imo.

I know some people who over compensated for their adopted child's difficult early childhood --and he put his adoptive parents through some hard times. It was as if he could do no wrong--- even though everyone else saw it !
Do not know if this perp's past was the same.

Great find just the fax, thank you. My kids were into the goosebumps books when they were young. Wow that bookcase directly behind him in the pic looks like all children's books. Maybe even the whole gb series.

It seems like a pretty normal child's themed bday party to me. My brother and I both read and loved the Goosebumps series and we are total hippie softies today lol.

And wow - very elaborate for a birthday party! Does not look like he was a neglected child - at least at this age. I don't know much about Goosebumps. My kids were never really into it.
I don't think it's elaborate or indicates he was spoiled or anything. I see people getting fancier "smash cakes" for babies. And nothing sinister about Goosebumps, I was obsessed with it and it just meant I was a nerd who liked reading :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Lauren went there but not MP. The lady from the school in the article indicates she doesn't know him, isn't that right? Or am I reading it wrong. I also believe MP was Baptist but Lauren was Lutheran.

Interesting birthday photo. WS rules require an MSM link and credit to the photographer though, so we know it's real. :)

He possibly attended Holy Trinity Lutheran School in Bowling Green, KY, if anyone can sleuth that. http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/wom...cle_c8275dcd-62e0-5c45-9c8a-03c30ef73c16.html

They met in middle school according to their The Knot website. I haven't been able to find what school that was though. I don't think he would have gone to the Lutheran school with her since he is a Baptist.

In my experience, kids raised by their grandparents tend to be the exact opposite of neglected, because the grandparents go out of their way to overcompensate for the absence of the parents.

Strictly my experiences and observences.

In my experience, kids raised by their grandparents tend to be the exact opposite of neglected, because the grandparents go out of their way to overcompensate for the absence of the parents.

Strictly my experiences and observences.

Interesting insight - the child raised by grandparents could have the entitlement of an extremely spoiled child, coupled with a grievance for being neglected or abandoned. Probably a fairly toxic combination.

In Bowling Green, there is St Joes which is K-8, Catholic, and a few other "Christian" schools. People send their children to them irrespective of denomination. The public schools in Warren Co are very good, so the non public schools are not a big deal. Let me do some digging on him about the schooling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back