Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been searching for Squeaky Beach in QLD can't find anything only one in Victoria. Also searching for business name board and buggy in qld and can't find anything. Can anyone find anything.
i remember we all did a big search for squeaky beach early on and from memory its in queensland and named squeaky because of the sparkly clean white sand which squeaks when walked on, probably have to search back a few threads though

Although the FP's requested their identities not be revealed, I do not think the msm would respect that unless there was an order in place. Just because an injunction has been overturned doesn't mean others haven't been overturned or new ones put in place, especially around those connected with WT's sister's care. Remembering Caroline Overington saying something about , not only orders being in place, but the public doesn't get to know that orders have been put in place or by who. Although not talking, either the bios do not mind being identified or didn't get something passed in court quick enough to stop their faces being published publicly. Poor BC's photo looks like he was ambushed. Unfortunately, the way this case has played out has been very unorthodox for the public, with what seems to be an inordinate amount of consideration for some people during the investigation and either indifference or flagrant disregard for others in the MSM. I think it was a mistake to not show all identities once he had been missing for more than 3-4 days. We will never know if it would have yielded valuable information. I don't think communities really recognise children WT's age as they all pretty much look the same, but people recognise kids that age by the groups of people they are surrounded by in public and that is the family. MOO

Collins, 35, has been in jail several times for theft. In 2015, he was fined for possessing 0.3 grams of the drug ice and a glass pipe that he attempted to hide in his underpants when confronted by police in Blacktown, west of Sydney.
In August last year, Collins was sentenced to seven months in prison for two counts of larceny, one count of shoplifting and one of resisting a police officer, among other charges.............

His mother, Natalie Collins, said: “He was a good dad, a good provider. He started taking ice, then William went missing. That was it.”

Plea for William Tyrrell, three years after disappearance
SAM BUCKINGHAM-JONES
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/4316244a0e8db3d4da162e538d0be9d5

Although the FP's requested their identities not be revealed, I do not think the msm would respect that unless there was an order in place. Just because an injunction has been overturned doesn't mean others haven't been overturned or new ones put in place, especially around those connected with WT's sister's care. Remembering Caroline Overington saying something about , not only orders being in place, but the public doesn't get to know that orders have been put in place or by who. Although not talking, either the bios do not mind being identified or didn't get something passed in court quick enough to stop their faces being published publicly. Poor BC's photo looks like he was ambushed. Unfortunately, the way this case has played out has been very unorthodox for the public, with what seems to be an inordinate amount of consideration for some people during the investigation and either indifference or flagrant disregard for others in the MSM. I think it was a mistake to not show all identities once he had been missing for more than 3-4 days. We will never know if it would have yielded valuable information. I don't think communities really recognise children WT's age as they all pretty much look the same, but people recognise kids that age by the groups of people they are surrounded by in public and that is the family. MOO

Good post & ITA.

Collins, 35, has been in jail several times for theft. In 2015, he was fined for possessing 0.3 grams of the drug ice and a glass pipe that he attempted to hide in his underpants when confronted by police in Blacktown, west of Sydney.
In August last year, Collins was sentenced to seven months in prison for two counts of larceny, one count of shoplifting and one of resisting a police officer, among other charges.............

His mother, Natalie Collins, said: “He was a good dad, a good provider. He started taking ice, then William went missing. That was it.”

Plea for William Tyrrell, three years after disappearance
SAM BUCKINGHAM-JONES
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/4316244a0e8db3d4da162e538d0be9d5

BBM, So he started doing Ice and then William went missing is how i read that. Did his taking Ice have to do with William being missing then?

BBM, So he started doing Ice and then William went missing is how i read that. Did his taking Ice have to do with William being missing then?

That was my first thought too when I read that...

That's the problem with this case we only get little confusing snippets of information from msm, and then people go off on all kinds of speculations. A real "whodunnit" puzzle with lots of missing pieces IMO.

I don't even know why msm is focused on William's bio parents now, they didn't have him in their care when he went missing. Where are they getting all their info. from lately, NC?
I think if WT's biological family want and are allowed to put their story out there, then if it helps shed some light on this sad case that has to be a good thing. There has been way too much secrecy already, and they have their story to tell also.
There are always two sides to a story.

One of the media wrote, even after the disclosure that WT was a foster child, that the FPs cannot be named due to legal reasons. Whether or not that was just another one of their many, ongoing errors in reporting.. or whether there is meat to that, we won't know for sure until later. My guess is that the FF continues to threaten lawsuits. Imo, it doesn't look good on them to remain shrouded in secrecy even now. I also wonder whether there is a lawsuit in the works from the Bio side, against FACS. jmo

[video=youtube;KKXih9F_Ml8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKXih9F_Ml8[/video]

Where's William? 1 Million Reasons Community Service Announcement
Published on Sep 13, 2016

'Following the announcement by NSW Police of a $1 Million reward for information that leads police to William, the Where’s William? Campaign, established to support the NSW Police in their search for William welcomed the record-breaking reward to encourage those with information to contact Police or Crime Stoppers and have release[d] a new 30 second Community Service Announcement.'

Credits:

Voiced By: Virginia Gay

Directed and Edited: Joseph Sims-Dennett http://www.sterlingcinema.net

Sound Designer: David Gaylard of Khemistry http://www.khemistry.com.au

Producer: Alice Collins

Special thanks to:

60 Minutes Australia for supplying footage.

David Gaylard and Bec Dakin at Khemistry for providing pro-bono sound design.

Sonar Studios for recording Virgina's voice over pro-bono.

John Scarpias for VFX
http://www.sterlingcinema.net

Adstream for pro-bono Australian media distribution. http://www.adstream.com

[video=youtube;MJcnM4S3OzQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJcnM4S3OzQ[/video]

Heart-wrenching appeal from William Tyrrell's parents for his safe return
NSW Police
Published on Apr 16, 2015

'The distraught parents of missing New South Wales three-year-old, William Tyrrell, have made a heart-wrenching plea for his safe return.

William disappeared from his grandmother’s home on Benaroon Drive at Kendall, on the state’s mid-north coast, on Friday 12 September, 2014.

Homicide Squad investigators believe he was abducted and hold grave fears for his safety.

Detectives today have released a video interview with William’s parents in the hope the tearful appeal for help will attract new information in the case.

“If somebody has him and if he’s alive...I want him to be safe, I want him to be feeling loved and I want someone to be looking after him...because to imagine that something else is going on...we can’t live a life like that,” William’s mother said.

“Just give him back...give him back. “Take him to a church, take him to a police station, take him to a school. “Give him to someone...give him back,” she begged.

“You can’t take children, you just can’t take children...he’s three!” his mother declared, “He’s three years old, he’s only lived for three years, it’s ridiculous. “He hasn’t gone to school, he can sort of count. “He’s reached none of the milestones that we all take for granted.

The family arrived at the property just hours before his abduction. It was a surprise visit to William’s grandmother’s house.

William’s mother says when he failed to respond to her calls as he played outside just metres away, she knew he’d been kidnapped.

“I had a vision in my head...I can’t explain it. “That somebody reached over and I sort of feel like they’ve gone “clump” on his shoulders, picked him up and moved him on...because to me...that’s the only way for me to explain him not to be there,” she said.

William’s parents say the kidnapper or someone close to the kidnapper who might have knowledge of the crime needs to come forward and contact police.

They’re urging anyone with information about the case to contact Crime Stoppers immediately on 1800 333 000.

William’s father also choked back tears as he remembered his son, a toddler infatuated with the “Spiderman” superhero.

“(William loved) anything that related to Spiderman and superheroes.”

William was wearing a Spiderman costume and t-shirt when he disappeared.

“He’s a cheeky, vibrant little boy...full of energy. “I mean he’s my little boy,” his father said.

“He loved planes and we’d even taken him to the airport and watch the planes take off and land.”

His father said William is a cautious child who would never accept an approach from strangers.

Homicide detectives are keen to receive any bit of information that could assist their investigations.

Callers can remain anonymous if necessary.

Police are urging anyone with information in relation to this incident to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or use the Crime Stoppers online reporting page https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au/

Information you provide will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We remind people they should not report crime information via our Facebook and Twitter pages.'

attachment.php

William Tyrrell's foster family vows to keep searching for ‘precious little boy’

Family reveal ‘unspeakable heartbreak and endless tears’ on third anniversary of the three-year-old’s disappearance from a front garden in NSW

The Guardian
Australian Associated Press
Monday 11 September 2017 17.29 AEST
First published on Monday 11 September 2017 15.29 AEST

'The foster family of missing Sydney boy William Tyrrell has vowed to never give up searching for their “precious little boy”, on the eve of the third anniversary of his disappearance.'

'William’s family took to Facebook on Monday to say how the past three years have involved “unspeakable heartbreak and endless tears”.

“William, we will never stop loving you,” the statement said. “We will never stop looking for you, and until the tomorrow we yearn for comes, we will never give up hope that you will be found and returned home to the arms of your loved ones where you belong.”'

Read more at:

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...ows-to-keep-searching-for-precious-little-boy

Attachments

• IMG_4188.JPG
    IMG_4188.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 114
attachment.php

William Tyrrell missing for three years; foster parents say they 'will never stop looking' for him
ABC News
BY POLICE REPORTER JESSICA KIDD
UPDATED 28 MINUTES AGO
(as at 07:08AM AEST 12 September 2017)

'The foster parents of missing toddler William Tyrrell say they will never give up looking for him, three years on from his disappearance.'

'In a statement posted on the Where's William Tyrrell? Facebook page, his foster parents said they were still devastated at not knowing what happened to the little boy.

"Where are you William? Where are you our precious little boy?" they wrote.

"[Today marks] the 3rd anniversary of your abduction and three tragic years of unspeakable heartbreak and endless tears."

The foster parents, who have not been identified, went on to say that they still maintained hope that William would one day be found.

"William, we will never stop loving you," they said.

"We will never stop looking for you, and until the tomorrow we yearn for comes, we will never give up hope that you will be found and returned home to the arms of your loved ones where you belong."'

Read more at:

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...rrell-still-missing-after-three-years/8893910

Attachments

• IMG_4189.JPG
    IMG_4189.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 112
My cool is very much collected. Just might be worth looking back on threads from the start

I have read everything on websleuths regarding this case and don't recall seeing anything about this particular green tee shirt. Would you be so kind to provide me a link to particular discussion you have referred to.

Was that some guy in a 4WD, tried to abduct a child going to school? I vaguely remember something about that early in this case?

Yes it was from memory 9yo boy. And around time police undertook major search for William in Lake Cathie area a few days beforehand.

WILLIAM TYRRELL: BIOLOGICAL GRANDMOTHER SPEAKS ON THIRD ANNIVERSARY OF TODDLER’S KIDNAPPING
Clarissa Bye, The Daily Telegraph
an hour ago (as at 07:16AM AEST 12 September 2017)

'THE biological grandmother of missing three-year-old William Tyrrell has described today’s third anniversary of his vanishing as a “sad day she never wanted to see”.

While William’s biological mother Karlie Tyrrell told the Daily Telegraph she did not wish to comment about her son’s disappearance, grandmother Natalie Collins described it as an “terrible reminder” of Australia’s most famous missing person case.

“It’s heartbreaking,” Mrs Collins, 57, whose son Brendan Collins has been revealed as William’s father. “It’s affected everyone terribly.”

The family have kept out of the spotlight until now, leaving public comments to be made by police and the foster family, who were caring for William and his sister when he went missing on September 12, 2014 at Kendall on the north coast.

But a Supreme Court judgement last month allowed Brendan Collins and Karlie Tyrrell to be publicly identified as the biological parents.

Brendan Collins, who had been in and out of jail on petty crime and drugs charges, had has been “left shattered” by the loss of his son, say friends.

Mrs Collins said one of the charges her son faced related to shoplifting “children’s toys” and were a psychological “cry for help”.

William’s mother Karlie Tyrrell has moved on with her life in Sydney’s western suburbs and is concentrating on bringing up her two other young sons, William’s younger siblings.

Dressed casually in ripped jeans, sunnies and a singlet, the single mum popped down to the local shops last week to buy milk for the pre-schoolers, who bear an uncanny resemblance to their missing brother.

The boys looked well cared for with the younger child neatly attired in a buttoned up blue shirt and long pants.'

attachment.php

Photo: Karlie Tyrrell with her sons in Westmead yesterday.
Picture: Justin Lloyd

Read more at:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...g/news-story/8e4b17549bd4a361e0df0f5b1a365069

Attachments

• IMG_4190.jpg
    IMG_4190.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 144
During interview foster mum said green was William's favourite colour and there is only one photo that I have seen showing William wearing green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK