CA CA - Karissa Schell, 16, Turlock, 21 April 2011

I was having another look at this case and I noticed that Karissa's facebook page is no longer there. I thought that only the owner of a page could remove it. So why would hers have been taken down?

On a Go Fund Me page created by Christopher Schell: "Karissa Schell went missing from Turlock California on April 21, 2011. She was crying the night before she disappeared saying "Please don't let them take me". We still don't know who "them" is. There has been no leads since her disappearance nor has anyone seen or heard from her."

It's been 6 years that she went missing. She would be around 22 now. Would she still be getting trafficked? I can imagine someone threatening her causing her to comply and stay (such as having gotten pregnant, and the threat to harm the child if she leaves). Thoughts?

On a Go Fund Me page created by Christopher Schell: "Karissa Schell went missing from Turlock California on April 21, 2011. She was crying the night before she disappeared saying "Please don't let them take me". We still don't know who "them" is. There has been no leads since her disappearance nor has anyone seen or heard from her."
Yes but then that was taken down for some reason. And her mom posts a lot on fb, I think that would be some thing she would've posted about... JMO..

Sent from my LG-K212 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back