Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah like "look what I can get people to do for me. Suck me off and bury dead bodies!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETA I just threw up a little in my mouth. Sent the hubby for some alcohol. Can't take it. U

I need alcohol!!!!

I don't even drink alcohol except one drink at Thanksgiving and one on New Years Eve but I think I could even use a delicious spicy bloody Mary right about now.

Yeah like "look what I can get people to do for me. Suck me off and bury dead bodies!"

ZAs is a demon. I do think he most likely grossly abused Dylan for years and made him do a lot of things he didn't want to do. I think Dylan was scared to death of his older domineering brother.

The guys on Channel 5 are talking about throwing out the stuff as to guy/guy B***J**... no man would EVER tell another man that :cow: Not just incest that they are focused on, but guy on guy :notgood: don't buy it.

Men don't tell other men that.

I disagree

Meth is a hell of a drug.

Defense wants to bring up issue of Jason being in the Aryan Nation where u do not rape white women

Def Atty: Mr. Adams has not done this, & we have a right do this

ETA I just threw up a little in my mouth. Sent the hubby for some alcohol. Can't take it. U

bahahaha I thought you were waiting till next week.. This trial might make us all a bit dependant... My old man brought me some moscato!

oh wow---defense wants to tell jury that the witness is part of aryan nation gang---

The judge does not like this defense attorney---it may come back in appeals

Defense is definitely stalling now. Trying to bring Autry to a close tomorrow talking about temperature being hot and jury sweating. Love that judge is finally calling her out about her lengthy maps etc and telling her if she brings the jury hours more, she does so at her own peril. He wants it to close tonight after Autry is done and he doesn't want her to take that long. She isn't getting her way.

:floorlaugh:

The defense atty was saying we are going to late, and that they had agreement that he would finish today. The judge said.. then why did you speak so long as to the maps!

:floorlaugh:

WTF! An arian nation guy now on stand!!!!! For one question? huh?

Can someone explain who that person was? And what relevance was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa