Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOX13 Memphis‏Verified account @FOX13Memphis 56s57 seconds ago

Defense says he wrote to a lot of women in jail. He's married to Lisa Autry. Wrote her a letter saying he'll be home by Christmas #HollyBobo

now he is a womanizer how is that relevant

Love letter to a woman from prison

He wrote her that they will marry when he gets out of prison

And she will be a preacher's wife

Autry admits it's true he wrote that

I don't know if it's because I just drank a whole beer or what but I am into her defense now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of reminds me of a boxer who starts out weak to throw the opponent off kilter....then comes in for the kill after the opponent is worn out.

But she is still not really coming in for a kill. She is getting more to the point and being more aggressive, but not proving anything that helps her client.

She is harping on the fact that he wrote letters to various women besides his wife, lied to his mother by claiming total innocence, and exaggerated to his wife about when he will return home from jail. <<<NONE of that will help Zach in any way.

I don't know if it's because I just drank a whole beer or what but I am into her defense now!!

Her tone is better, but she is not actually proving anything that helps her client. JMO Admits to being a womanizer by writing to other women. But how does that help Zach?

How can all this be brought up in Cross when nothing of this was said in direct????

But the whole time I've been asking "but why would he lie??!!" Now we know why.

But is she proving that her client was not involved? He may be distancing himself from some of it, but it is not making her client look innocent.

i think those jurors have gone way too long today listening to this...i have taken break after break for hours and it is still going...I don't think they should go this long.

But is she proving that her client was not involved? He may be distancing himself from some of it, but it is not making her client look innocent.

this does nothing for her client

That was JA right?

Something about the defense saying that JA is an Aryan member and would be punished for raping a white woman since that's a big no no and that's why he's lying and distancing himself from the rape.

Judge told her to can it pretty much.

Oh! OK! I was cooking and laundry and walked out of room... and heard in the background and had no idea it was JA... I thought it was another person as it was so short.

I think when the defense attorney realized she wasn't gonna get her wish of the judge continuing Autry tomorrow (her whole "the jury is sweating and it is 80 degrees in here and everyone is tired type of deal)....and he said he was planning to finish this witness tonight, I think she realized that she won't get the time tonight to go through all those maps and make her cell phone ping case.

So yes, she isn't gonna make a point about all that map time. She doesn't have time to put her case together tonight. She has to wrap this in next couple hours. So she is giving it all she has got left.

Which may not be much....after all, she acts like he is above lying to his own mother.

I think she underestimated the prosecution and what they would display about how he denied everything left and right and really targeted the reasoning of why he now is talking about his involvement. Prosecution made no beef about his past, his drug use, his anything. They showed everything.

So the defense has nothing to chase after that actually means anything. Except that bit about lying to his mom....that's so unheard of (NOT)

But has she proven anything he has lied about? She seems to agree that he met Zach at Shane's trailer and they drove the body around. She never denied that happened.

Why isn't she admitting stuff into evidence and showing the witness his prior testimony, or statements etc so he can then say if he did or didn't write them or say them? I mean, how would one remember? Still not getting how this court works....I really thought only things the state brought up could be asked, and if the witness said somethign that opens the door, then the defense can barge through and ask along that line...

Attorneys... what say you?

on top of this marathan testimony everyone in there is fanning themselves so it must be hot. What torture.

he has had it...his face is red and it is hot in there and she just keeps on

But she is still not really coming in for a kill. She is getting more to the point and being more aggressive, but not proving anything that helps her client.

She is harping on the fact that he wrote letters to various women besides his wife, lied to his mother by claiming total innocence, and exaggerated to his wife about when he will return home from jail. <<<NONE of that will help Zach in any way.

I just meant that she has changed her tactics.I still believe that he was more involved than he claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88