Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they are still searching for the gun. Surely the fiancee's home will also be under scrutiny now. I wonder whether she will speak publicly. I'd like to hear from her.

I've never heard of a proposal in a random field off the side of a state road or country road. Maybe two 18 year olds about to elope would like this, but a pregnant, professional woman? I'm picturing mud, if it's been raining, trash along the edges, grass clippings or tall weeds. This does NOT sound romantic at all (unless it's the land for a new house or you met in that field, which is even more unlikely. ) He must have put on a good show for her to not be scared after all of the other woman drama.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Maryland courts are tough! I don't expect him to receive any leniency.

I've never heard of a proposal in a random field off the side of a state road or country road. Maybe two 18 year olds about to elope would like this, but a pregnant, professional woman? I'm picturing mud, if it's been raining, trash along the edges, grass clippings or tall weeds. This does NOT sound romantic at all (unless it's the land for a new house or you met in that field, which is even more unlikely. ) He must have put on a good show for her to not be scared after all of the other woman drama.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I saw in one of the docs that he told her he was going to buy the land to build a house for her and the baby.

IMG_1206.jpg

If he had signed over his rights he could have escaped child support. No visitation, no support. In some states parental rights are automatically severed after a time period of no contact. If it can be proven the parent was aware of the child's existence. Obviously Laura would have chosen this option rather than being killed. Did she know if it was a boy or a girl? I know she was only 16 weeks but it sounded like she did.

I think she texted about waiting in the field while he went to get the gun, which she thought would be a ring. Then he came up behind her and shot her without another word. I hope it was instant. At least this guy is more of a coward than some others who have been up close and personal. At least it doesn't appear that she knew what was coming, or was scared or anything like that.

I don't understand how it ended up at this point but I am very glad she was not strangled, or beaten. I also feared that she was chased down like an animal.

I just hope that she died instantly, without feeling pain while believing her dreams were finally coming true.

Tessier's world got very small the day Laura texted the "other woman". His world was caving in on him in a big way and he couldn't keep up the ruse anymore.

I figure the "other woman" who he was living with was supporting him. She must have gone crazy on him when she got that text. Maybe threatened to kick him out. I know I would have thrown his sorry *advertiser censored* out the door toute de suite! There wouldn't even have been any conversation. His stuff would have been on the curb and he would have been gone.

But he couldn't let that happen. The pressure was on in two places. The fiance would have been all over him and Laura had expectations and then a baby meant getting a job, and providing. It doesn't appear that being a provider and a stand up guy is in his resume. So he panicked. He had to keep fiance in the picture to support him and make her happy, so Laura had to go. It was the only way to keep HIS LIFE intact.

Bad choice for Cowboy. This guy is the ultimate loser. His greediness and self serving behaviour is loathsome. It was all about him. I hope they throw the book at him. He's a liar to the umpteenth degree who was stringing two women along for his own purpose. It never pays to lie. Liars ALWAYS GET CAUGHT EVENTUALLY!

Poor Laura, poor Baby. Just think of what a great mom Laura would have been. What children she would have taught and moulded and mentored. Such a loss for everyone.

MOO

Profound words in your last paragraph.

not if you don't file. they really only care about recouping aid.

That's about it.

Wow shot in the back of the head, this just gets worse and worse. Did he force her to stand in front of the "grave" when he shot her?

And so much for "no visible signs of cod on the body" per LE's earlier statement.

This case is really getting to me. She did not deserve this!!

I think there's no way he marched her to her death and coldly or angrily executed her as she begged for mercy or whatever. Clearly he's a coward who killed her not out of hate but in order to get out of trouble. He wouldn't have risked a fight or struggle or screaming and I don't think he could bear to have to look in her eyes the have her witness his cowardly depravity.

This kind of desperate creep has a different MO than the angry-rage filled killer or thrill killer. They don't tend to stab, strangle from the front, beat to death or calmly execute their victims. Instead, they tend to murder in a surprise attack either from behind or while the victim is asleep.

To me it's probable that she was told to close her eyes and while she waited for something special, he shot her in the back of the head.

Its bad enough and we don't have to make it worse. I can only think that the suddenness and fact that she didn't know is likely some comfort to those who loved her.

I think she would have fought like a tigress to protect her unborn baby. It's so sad that she never got to experience the joy of being a mom.

According to the charging document, TT texted an acquaintance Sunday night wanting a ride to Baltimore (to "clean up a mess.") The friend thought it was a bad idea so declined to drive him. TT texted "Sorry man. Didn't mean to make you feel like I was trying to put you in a bad spot." --- So he had just MURDERED LW but is apologizing to a friend for asking for a ride. How do you go from killing your girlfriend to making nice with a friend?!

He was probably hoping that by apologizing his friend wouldn't tell police about the call.

That's exactly what I thought happened. I think le didn't see it immediately.

ETA - he is SICK and EVIL. To think he was surprising her with engagement and met with à bullet in the BACK of her head. I hope he rots. He will never be safe to be among us.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Her texts to her sister about being ina. Field made me think that was a likely possibility. Shot before she could suspect a thing. He probably walked away to get the gun and *advertiser censored* it and told her to turn around and wait. Maybe he blindfolded her as part of her "surprise".

I can't imagine how it would feel to know you're about to end someone's life like that. The level of depravity necessary is frightening.

If he had signed over his rights he could have escaped child support. No visitation, no support. In some states parental rights are automatically severed after a time period of no contact. If it can be proven the parent was aware of the child's existence. Obviously Laura would have chosen this option rather than being killed. Did she know if it was a boy or a girl? I know she was only 16 weeks but it sounded like she did.

I think she texted about waiting in the field while he went to get the gun, which she thought would be a ring. Then he came up behind her and shot her without another word. I hope it was instant. At least this guy is more of a coward than some others who have been up close and personal. At least it doesn't appear that she knew what was coming, or was scared or anything like that.

I don't understand how it ended up at this point but I am very glad she was not strangled, or beaten. I also feared that she was chased down like an animal.

I just hope that she died instantly, without feeling pain while believing her dreams were finally coming true.

Not really. You can't sign away rights to a child unless someone else is stepping in. You remain responsible unless another person like a step parent adopts the child. Because states don't want tax payers taking care of someone else's responsibility.

This case will haunt me for a long time. What a dreadful loss to the world at large, Laura Wallen's execution. Because that's what it was, let's face it.
The lives, the students she would have still positively impacted, the joy she would have still spread in her circle and beyond, the new human she would have raised, all rubbed out by this waste of oxygen.

May the rest of his days feel like they last centuries and may they be unbearably humiliating and isolated. I truly wish this creature the very worst. I'll be eagerly awaiting the verdict in this trial, if he doesn't end himself before then.

I too hope that Laura never knew what was coming, and that she and her baby are bathing in light. :rose: R.I.P. :rose:

Wow...for some reason I didn't expect that he shot her!
I'm actually relieved that was the method he chose I was worried he choked her. I think I will always be haunted by the theory that Scott Peterson strangled Laci. I can't imagine that moment when you know it is your SO silently squeezing the life out of you and therefore out of your unborn child too. Hopefully Laura didn't have a clue what happened to her.

Good point! Well lucky for him he'll have a steady place to live for awhile, rent free.

He doesn't even deserve that. So angry and upset for this inspiring woman, her family and the lives she has positively influenced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't mean to imply it would hurt the case. I was just wondering why they said there were no visible signs of cod.

But you're right, it might not have been very obvious when they found her. (it was 10 days btw)

Sorry if this is already been answered – just catching up but I am thinking that law-enforcement intentionally withheld this fact to try to have leverage on the bf in their interviews. It seems that investigators were very smart and calculated in this investigation (re: allowing TT to participate in presser)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm catching up again. And I'm angry. Again. Just throw this trash in gen pop and let them have him. This guy is a disgrace.

I hope it was quick for Laura. :(

VERY interested to know CW's role in all of this. Whether it's nothing or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa