Found Deceased MD - Laura Wallen, 31, pregnant, Olney, 3 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice timeline in the article. <modsnip>

<modsnip>

I am wondering if they have found the gun. I have seen no mention of this. And I'd wonder whose finger prints are on that gun. It seems that he's admitted a lot, but I haven't seen where he's actually admitted to shooting her?

I wondered why he phoned a friend to go to Baltimore. I read somewhere, and now I can't seem to find it that he bought a new truck that week in Baltimore. Makes me wonder how/why someone decides to buy a new vehicle in the midst of all this.

Before police announced that Laura Wallen’s body had been*found in a shallow grave*in Montgomery County on Wednesday, FOX 5 was contacted by one of Wallen’s close friends who told us that her Wallen’s boyfriend, Tyler Tessier, was engaged to another woman.

FOX 5 was the first station to identify and make contact with the other woman Tessier was engaged to, but we kept this information under wraps to not jeopardize the police's investigation.

<snip>

Chrysanthia and Laura met in tenth grade geometry class and have stayed close ever since. Chrysanthia said Laura and Tyler were on and off for the last six years and there were always signs that he was not being truthful – even living a double life. But he had the power to manipulate Laura.

The two best friends from high school argued last month when Laura told Chrysanthia that he was moving in with her.

“She said that she really wanted a relationship with Tyler to progress and they were talking about getting engaged,” said Miller. “He had taken her to look at a ring.”

<snip>

Sources said Tessier was engaged to be married to the other woman next April, just one month after Wallen’s baby would have been due.

More at link: http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...-the-biggest-heart-and-he-just-took-that-away

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Detectives also said Tessier contacted an acquaintance last Sunday night asking for a ride to Baltimore for help "to clean up a mess."

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/allowing...s-news-conference-part-of-strategy-police-say

Confused as to what to make of this.

<modsnip>

I am wondering if they have found the gun. I have seen no mention of this. And I'd wonder whose finger prints are on that gun. It seems that he's admitted a lot, but I haven't seen where he's actually admitted to shooting her?

I wondered why he phoned a friend to go to Baltimore. I read somewhere, and now I can't seem to find it that he bought a new truck that week in Baltimore. Makes me wonder how/why someone decides to buy a new vehicle in the midst of all this.

Almost seems that she was murdered in his vehicle and he was maybe going to leave her in b'more then changed that plan and left her in field in property that wasn't his friends but an ajoining property.

There was a third woman also.

"We were able to determine he was actually engaged to another woman and then we found another young lady that he had a relationship with also," Capt. Darren Franke, who leads the Major Crimes Unit at of the Montgomery County Police Department, told Inside Edition. "Because of the double life, triple life he was leading - I think with the pregnancy of Laura - I think was collapsing around him."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.in...gnant-girlfriend-15-years-after-notorious/amp

I wonder what the woman he was living with thought when she saw the press conference?! Did she know about Laura? Reminds me of Scott Peterson for sure.

He could have easily just told Laura he didn't want anything to do with she and the baby, I'm sure she would have been sad but fine. She was a professional with a good career and supportive family, she would have been able to raise her baby without him.

I know his family, he told her and his whole family that Laura had been stalking him for years. He told them that he was working with the police to get her home because she was mentally unstable

I know his family, he told her and his whole family that Laura had been stalking him for years. He told them that he was working with the police to get her home because she was mentally unstable

glad to have you here, SandG.... but I hate the reason for meeting you. Did you also know Laura or TT? I am very sorry for everyone who knew and loved Laura. I hope you will continue to be our support.

you may want to consider becoming a verified insider so you can post your thoughts' information more freely? Link to how to do this http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...al-or-Insider-Posters&p=13286128#post13286128

Please consider becoming a VI. Your insight is invaluable. Thank you.

There was a third woman also.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.in...gnant-girlfriend-15-years-after-notorious/amp

As Cluciano :)cat:) keeps saying, what on earth did these women see in this loser?

Adding the direct link for the article above:

The New Scott Peterson? Man Busted in Death of Pregnant Girlfriend, 15 Years After Notorious Murder Case
http://amp.insideedition.com/headli...-pregnant-girlfriend-15-years-after-notorious

"Psychologist Jeff Gardere says murder is one of the leading causes of death among pregnant women.

"That individual who is the father of the child now is held to task," he told Inside Edition. "They now have to step up and if that person is not emotionally balanced, this kind of situation pushes them over the edge.""

It is shocking that this guy may have had three women wanting him. Is there a huge shortage of males in MD?

Right? She was the total opposite of that loser. I'm so sad she didn't get the love she deserved or the chance to be a Mom. I mean, see how those students loved her? Imagine what an awesome Mom she would have made.

Her dad said that the relationship was the only thing that they fought about. :(

The woman had been in a grave for five days without the protection of embalming or a casket. He head was undoubtedly caked in dirt and mud. When detectives exhume a body from a shallow grave its not their job to paw all over the body to determine the cause of death unless a gaping wound is visible. Just because the police didn't see (or did see) the gunshot wound does not hurt the case.

Small caliber and cheap bullets IMO. Unbelievably tragic. I hope she didn't see it coming and passed happy and pain free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong