IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things have kept me thinking.

One; were cell phone towers in the area checked for phones pinging in the area during the time the girls were dropped off and their scheduled pick up time? Surly he had a phone on his person or in a nearby vehicle... and

Second; I may have missed this but did anyone else think the white at his neck was a super long white beard that he twisted and tied ? Meaning he had an identifying white beard in February but shaved it off after that altering his appearance somewhat.

I doubt the man (discussed above) whose home was searched by the FBI this week is associated with the Delphi murders. If he was, it would have come out by now.

Two things have kept me thinking.

One; were cell phone towers in the area checked for phones pinging in the area during the time the girls were dropped off and their scheduled pick up time? Surly he had a phone on his person or in a nearby vehicle... and

Second; I may have missed this but did anyone else think the white at his neck was a super long white beard that he twisted and tied ? Meaning he had an identifying white beard in February but shaved it off after that altering his appearance somewhat.

1. Yes
2. No

the links work if you highlight them and click open in new tab..I'm on a mac. Don't know how to do that on a PC but it must be similar. Both sites have proprietary headers causing the linking problem.

the Twitter link to @ISPLafayette was to my private account, sorry. I am able to send links to my daughter, so that one confused me. When I tried it last night , it worked *sigh..go to @ISPLafayete on 3/13/17 and his tweet is as represented above. Also, if you highlight his tweet and put it into GooGle, it will take you to the tweet in question.

As to questions, I do have one at the moment: When the snapchat photo was taken, BG was not even on the bridge. Without a doubt the girls weren't in a hurry as they had 3 more hours for their hike before being picked up, BUT in the photo Libby captured, he was very near the end of the bridge and close enough to them to be within "striking" distance. [We know this from the excellent photo and video studies here in the video thread]. He must have been closing the distance rapidly between himself and the girls.

Q: Do we know how quickly he was walking in the photo Libby snapped?
Q: Is is possible he was slightly out of breath when he said "..Down the hill.."
Q: Does anyone else think his voice sounds like that of a cigarette smoker?

As to questions, I do have one at the moment: When the snapchat photo was taken, BG was not even on the bridge. Without a doubt the girls weren't in a hurry as they had 3 more hours for their hike before being picked up, BUT in the photo Libby captured, he was very near the end of the bridge and close enough to them to be within "striking" distance. [We know this from the excellent photo and video studies here in the video thread]. He must have been closing the distance rapidly between himself and the girls.

Q: Is is possible he was slightly out of breath when he said "..Down the hill.."

Snipped for focus.
BBM--they had apx 1-1.5 hours before being picked up. The 5:30 time I think you are referring to is when LE were called in to report them missing.

1. Distance from Libby has been calculated to apx. 60 feet IIRC
2. Possible
3. Smoker has been thought of and remarked on.

Q: What do you know about the potential VOI in this case? Is there a discussion here? [See post #637 this thread for background-if i knew how to link a WS post, I would]
Q: Has the fact that the girls died on two different days been discussed here? If so, please link or give me a pointer to that discussion..
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jconline/obituary.aspx?pid=184160552
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jconline/obituary.aspx?pid=184160551
Q: Has anyone taken a crack at profiling BG? If so, can you possibly point me in that direction? I use the search tool, but can't seem to find anything....
Q: Do you believe BG is a married man?

the links work if you highlight them and click open in new tab..I'm on a mac. Don't know how to do that on a PC but it must be similar. Both sites have proprietary headers causing the linking problem.

the Twitter link to @ISPLafayette was to my private account, sorry. I am able to send links to my daughter, so that one confused me. When I tried it last night , it worked *sigh..go to @ISPLafayete on 3/13/17 and his tweet is as represented above. Also, if you highlight his tweet and put it into GooGle, it will take you to the tweet in question.

@Camerabug. I for one have really enjoyed reading your posts and taking us back to basics. I personally don't think the voice we heard was out of breath or struggling. If anything I thought from what we have heard it was very fit without breathlessness. Which makes me think the voice (isolated) from the video is a fit person.

All IMHO
KR
Reacher

Q: What do you know about the potential VOI in this case? Is there a discussion here? [See post #637 this thread for background-if i knew how to link a WS post, I would]
Q: Has the fact that the girls died on two different days been discussed here? If so, please link or give me a pointer to that discussion..
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jconline/obituary.aspx?pid=184160552
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/jconline/obituary.aspx?pid=184160551
Q: Has anyone taken a crack at profiling BG? If so, can you possibly point me in that direction? I use the search tool, but can't seem to find anything....
Q: Do you believe BG is a married man?

Girls died on different days: Yes been discussed. Sorry I don't have a link but it's been discussed A LOT!
Two thoughts but basically one conclusion. They both died on the 13th. Parents chose the date to post in the obit. (Day died vs day found). Autopsy report is sealed but states they died on the 13th. (going off memory, no link).

People have opined about BG in many ways--married, single, taking care of elderly parent, loner, vagrant, sex offender, you name it, it's been thought of.

Profiling as in what FBI BAU would do? People here have opined quite a bit. But nothing official has been released.

VOI? Did you mean VOIP?

@Camerabug. I for one have really enjoyed reading your posts and taking us back to basics. I personally don't think the voice we heard was out of breath or struggling. If anything I thought from what we have heard it was very fit without breathlessness. Which makes me think the voice (isolated) from the video is a fit person.

All IMHO
KR
Reacher

In agreement with Reacher. Does not sound out of breath. Sounds very in control.

Also in agreement that your posts are interesting and always good to get some fresh eyes on the topic. I don't know how you skimmed through most of the threads, but kudos to you to try and get up to speed.

If someone has a link handy to the list that was made of the facts we know so far (sorry I don't recall who compiled it), this would be a good time to bump it up for review.

My heart breaks for them they are doing all they can to try and help. I would love it if a wealthy person or tv network would donate an advert about the case to be shown during a show with millions of viewers across the States and get his sketch out there. I'm horrified reading online about people who don't live far from Delphi who don't know about this tragic case.

That is genius! During football games, perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I found the discussion on the TOD, but respectfully disagree. TOD is determined by autopsy-ME not family. Liver temp tells all. Perhaps this link will help. In a homicide, the body temp is taken at the scene. Hence the tents in populated areas, the ME's required presence with medical bag etc.

https://autarkaw.org/2008/07/21/time-of-death-a-classic-ode-problem/
http://www.studyworld.com/basementpapers/papers/stack12_14.html
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/postmortem+lividity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livor_mortis

I do not mean internet protocol. I refer to a vehicle of interest in this case that the police may be looking for since they are looking for one that may have been parked at High Bridge Trail Head.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-67&p=13631157#post13631157 [I hope I did that right!]

I will keep searching for the profile discussion, thx

Seriously now, this has gone on long enough. When will the end come to BG. Need to get him off the street and bring justice for the two girls. Libby's efforts can't go in vain, with everything she did to get him on camera. Sorry just frustrated today. Been coming and ready for some time now and everyday hoping like everyone else, that we find out BG has been caught.

** my 2 cents worth, And humble opinion, unless noted **

see thats what I do not understand. If he was so smart and cunning, why did he leave the cell phone, or at least wipe it clean ?

see thats what I do not understand. If he was so smart and cunning, why did he leave the cell phone, or at least wipe it clean ?

It is a human characteristic to create our own downfall. Regardless of how smart and cunning he appears to be, eventually a criminal will overlook or forget something. If he got away with ten crimes like this, on the 11th one he can make the mistake. It is about percentages. Eventually percentages catch up with people.

Maybe it was hidden in her bag or clothing, or she tossed it or hid it. Or maybe he tossed it in the river, or smashed it etc and it was recovered/salvaged. There's the strong chance imo he didn't know she recorded him, so he felt no threat by the phone or need to destroy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member