Location Last Seen: Tarzana, Los Angeles County, California
Physical Description
Date of Birth: October 8, 1970
Race: White
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 90 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Distinguishing Marks/Features: She has a tattoo of a chain on her left arm and left ankle.
Identifiers
Dentals: Available
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Not Available
Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Disappearance
Sage was last seen in Tarzana, California as she left home in a yellow cab on April 4, 1996. She was reportedly a narcotics user at the time of her disappearance.

Investigating Agency(s)
Agency Name: Los Angeles Police Department, Missing Persons Unit
Agency Contact Person: N/A
Agency Phone Number: 213-485-5381
Agency E-Mail: N/A
Agency Case Number: 96-1019002
NCIC Case Number: M-931093561
NamUs Case Number: 29556
Information Source(s)
NamUs
California Department of Justice
Admin Notes
Added: Prior to 2011; Last Updated: 11/6/2016

I have found some odd info on reddit, but Im not sure it can be posted.

I am in contact with her sister and have sent her the info from reddit to send to investigators. I am hoping her sister will join us and become verified.

[

I have found some odd info on reddit, but Im not sure it can be posted.

I am in contact with her sister and have sent her the info from reddit to send to investigators. I am hoping her sister will join us and become verified.

I see what you are talking about...more than odd. Down right strange....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Not even sure what was going on on Reddit but seemed crazy for sure

https://oag.ca.gov/missing/person/amber-rae-sage

http://www.lapdonline.org/missing_persons_listing/missing_person_view/489

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9768.JPG
    IMG_9768.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 71
FYI, There is another missing girl named in those threads, with a pretty controversial image related to the girl.

WS has a thread, but there is only the opening post and the thread was then closed for responses. I'm not sure why. Monique Santiago, still missing. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?61090-Monique-Pebbles-Santiago-(11)-Albany-NY-1990

I saw that as well. Amber's sister has been brave enough to go down the reddit rabbit hole pretty deep, and apparently, the little boy there are multiple pictures of, is also a missing person. I havent had a chance to look into that or many of the other things I have read on there, but I plan to.

That is a VERY disturbing rabbit hole. I went in deep too, today. I had to quit because I started getting physically ill about some things I was seeing and reading. I had no idea..... gruesome and shocking stuff. :eek:

That is a VERY disturbing rabbit hole. I went in deep too, today. I had to quit because I started getting physically ill about some things I was seeing and reading. I had no idea..... gruesome and shocking stuff. :eek:

As far as I know, the investigators for Amber's case will be notified tomorrow about these posts. I'm conflicted because I want her family to receive closure/answers, but I do not want THOSE to be the answers because no one should suffer like that.

I saw on Monique's thread that there was a possibility that a serial killer might be involved although unlikely according to police. I plan to look into his where-abouts during the time Amber went missing. This serial killer, Lent, apparently liked young girls, although Amber was 25, if the picture provided was recent to her LKA date, and going by the provided height and weight, she appears much younger than her stated age. I would have guessed she was maybe 14 or 15. Maybe he did too....

This is definitely one of the stranger MP cases I have followed and even weirder, her sister and I started talking by total happenstance. I would love to be able to help solve this one.

I can no longer edit the original post, but some info from the original missing flyer has changed.

The number is 213-996-1800, for the missing persons division in Van Nuys. The detective is Officer Soto

i dont know how to do that...

Contacts
Local Contact
Agency Sacramento Cnty Coroners Ofc
Phone 916-874-9680
Case Manager
Name Christine Kneeland
Phone 916-874-1751
Regional Administrator
Name Dustin Driscoll
Email Dustin.Driscoll@unthsc.edu
Phone 817-240-4106

Make sure to tell them that the Jane Doe you're submitting for consideration is NamUs UP # 2367

I still think Amber Sage is picture 21 Grim Sleeper

sage_amber.jpg

Attachments

• lapd_grim_sleaper_unidentified nr 21.jpg
    lapd_grim_sleaper_unidentified nr 21.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 31
Very similar teeth bother me though. Amber's teeth look different IMO

It's so hard to say...different smile, different look...I totally see Amber when she is laughing out loud showing her gums....I don't know exactly what a "rough life" does with your teeth...they look so much the same

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back