Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 15 & 16, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. The thoughts of her being tied to a bed for days is unbearable.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think adults who are long past their teenage years, like decades past, have no idea the pervasiveness of drugs and are shocked when reality hits. Suddenly small town memories of decades gone by are upended. Some areas are known to have massive drug problems, even the small town I grew up in in the northeast has gone that way, and I haven't lived there since I was 18.

Evil cannot be explained only by looking at drugs. And I daresay, evil may not be easily explainable at all. So all one can do is go by actions taken. And the bottomline is 3 men, possibly more, were part of a crime involving kidnapping, rape, murder, and obstruction. The connection between the person on trial and the victim has been established through technology, witness statements, even statements allegedly made by the defendant himself.

To believe this defendant is not guilty means you have to ignore every bit of evidence and testimony that has come in so far, means you have to believe someone else was in possession of the defendant's cell phone during the day of the kidnapping, and you'd have to believe for some reason the defendant decided to talk about his own involvement to friends and then believe he was just making it up.

Just some clarification. HB was taken on the 11th, not the 13th. I've seen several people say she was taken on the 13th. This is not true. It was the 11th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just some clarification. HB was taken on the 11th, not the 13th. I've seen several people say she was taken on the 13th. This is not true. It was the 11th.

That makes the coon hnte 2 days before. Also makes the who hit it first fight between SA and ZA ( in presence of JA and Dinsmore) 2 days later.

That makes the coon hnte 2 days before. Also makes the who hit it first fight between SA and ZA ( in presence of JA and Dinsmore) 2 days later.

Wikipedia entry:

"Holly Lynn Bobo (October 12, 1990 – c. April 13, 2011) was an American woman who disappeared on April 13, 2011 from her family home in Darden, Tennessee. She was last seen alive by her brother shortly before 8 a.m. walking into the woods outside her home with a man wearing camouflage."

From http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2014/09/09/timeline-holly-bobo-case/15322483/

April 13, 2011 7:40am: A close neighbor of the Bobos walks out of his home to go to his construction job, hears a scream from the Bobos' house, tells his mother about it and goes on to work.

You may find it helpfull to go back and refresh? This seems like it might be legit;

Timeline of Holly Bobo case

Timeline of Holly Bobo case
Holly Bobo, 20, of Darden, Tenn., was kidnapped April 13, 2011, after she dressed for nursing school, ate breakfast and studied for a test

Apr 13, 2011 7:40 AM
Neighbor hears scream
A close neighbor of the Bobos walks out of his home to go to his construction job, hears a scream from the Bobos' house, tells his mother about it and goes on to work.

Wikipedia entry:

"Holly Lynn Bobo (October 12, 1990 – c. April 13, 2011) was an American woman who disappeared on April 13, 2011 from her family home in Darden, Tennessee. She was last seen alive by her brother shortly before 8 a.m. walking into the woods outside her home with a man wearing camouflage."

From http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2014/09/09/timeline-holly-bobo-case/15322483/

April 13, 2011 7:40am: A close neighbor of the Bobos walks out of his home to go to his construction job, hears a scream from the Bobos' house, tells his mother about it and goes on to work.
Thanks for that. I was gonna say if the coon hunt was on the 9th (a Saturday) then the 11th would have been Monday. Holly [emoji257] was taken on Wednesday.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Wikipedia entry:

GMTA. Though some are faster LOL

I'm just gonna say from a strictly IMO p.o.v. that today's cellphone testimony hit the nail on the head for whether I completely believed JA's testimony. When I saw Holly's 3rd ping closest to the TN river tower I audibly gasped.
To be clear I watch trials with a logical view no matter how my emotions may persuade me.(To the best of my ability) The first few days of this trial I thought "Maybe they're targeting this guy cause he's the local badboy". Not anymore, it's clear that while JA may be down playing his role ,as criminals do, his outline of events are spot on.

Yeah. My bad. Not sure what happened. My brain broke for a minute there. Abducted on the 13th.

Thank you!!! So Dinsmore's testimony was 2 days after she was taken on the 11th....,as he said it was on the 13th about the fight between SA and ZA. And Autry's matched because it was also two days later (on the 13th). So it matches up completely. Great. I was going off someone initially saying she was taken on the 13th. So I was thinking their testimony was generally the same but wasn't quite lined up.

Thank you for this tidbit!

Ok sorry catching up to all the messages here...Lol.

It's looking like she went missing on the 13th. I now see the other posts above. Not to mention it is posted on every news site that way of course.

So Autry's testimony is still that the fight between Shayne and Zach was 2 days later. Would have been the 15th.

So I believe Victor and JA are off by 2 days. Now I'm questioning myself on Autry's testimony but it seemed super clear to me, that Autry said it was 2 days later because I was intent on watching every second of Autry's testimony and when it got to this part and they almost disposed of the body that day on the 13th, but did not, that was when he said 2 days later on a drug run one afternoon....this fight happened. And Zach and Jason rode around that day together, and Autry asked ZA what happened with the body? And ZA mentioned that he dumped it and took care of it and it was just a casual mention, no details. This was clearly a different day than the 13th. Details, details. Autry was very believable here.

Geez, forget what I'm saying. [emoji36] Annoyed with myself...

It's the minute when you are stuck on a detail and you are SO SURE you had something right. But you go back to look at news reports and realize you are dead wrong. Lol.

That's what I just did.

I'll spare you the details.

But bottom line: Victor Dinsmore, Dottie's cleaner and Jason Autry ALL say that fight between SA and ZA happened at the same time ---afternoon of the 13th, day Holly was abducted. Perfectly lined up testimony.

And here is the news article that runs through Autry's testimony timeline in order and clearly clears this up.

http://m.wmcactionnews5.com/story/36364207/bobo-trial-day-4-thursday-expected-to-be-long-day

The Marathon station meet up with ZA was 2 days later and was not the fight.

So sorry to confuse anyone! [emoji38]
I need an emoji for [emoji30] embarrassed! Ha. Please forgive me! [emoji8]

Ok sorry catching up to all the messages here...Lol.

It's looking like she went missing on the 13th. I now see the other posts above. Not to mention it is posted on every news site that way of course.

So Autry's testimony is still that the fight between Shayne and Zach was 2 days later. Would have been the 15th.

So I believe Victor and JA are off by 2 days. Now I'm questioning myself on Autry's testimony but it seemed super clear to me, that Autry said it was 2 days later because I was intent on watching every second of Autry's testimony and when it got to this part and they almost disposed of the body that day on the 13th, but did not, that was when he said 2 days later on a drug run one afternoon....this fight happened. And Zach and Jason rode around that day together, and Autry asked ZA what happened with the body? And ZA mentioned that he dumped it and took care of it and it was just a casual mention, no details. This was clearly a different day than the 13th. Details, details. Autry was very believable here.

According to my notes JA said that the second contact he had with ZA that day (4-13-11) was at 2:15 to get another pill. At that point, he contacted ZA to find one and they met up and went to meet up with Victor at Dottie's residence.
Oddly enough, in Victor's testimony he said he didn't sell a pill to them but according to JA he did.
Also, I stated this a few days ago but I'll do it again: Becca's testimony is that ZA visited her at work that afternoon and was driving his white pick up truck. According to JA, ZA told Victor that he had his truck in his shop at 2:30.

Geez, forget what I'm saying. [emoji36] Annoyed with myself...

It's the minute when you are stuck on a detail and you are SO SURE you had something right. But you go back to look at news reports and realize you are dead wrong. Lol.

That's what I just did.

I'll spare you the details.

But bottom line: Victor Dinsmore, Dottie's cleaner and Jason Autry ALL say that fight between SA and ZA happened at the same time ---afternoon of the 13th, day Holly was abducted. Perfectly lined up testimony.

And here is the news article that runs through Autry's testimony timeline in order and clearly clears this up.

http://m.wmcactionnews5.com/story/36364207/bobo-trial-day-4-thursday-expected-to-be-long-day

The Marathon station meet up with ZA was 2 days later and was not the fight.

So sorry to confuse anyone! [emoji38]
I need an emoji for [emoji30] embarrassed! Ha. Please forgive me! [emoji8]

LOL You'll recover.

Anyway we don't have any cell pings to put them together with Dinsmore it seems. Unless LE has them just didn't use that time frame yet.

According to my notes JA said that the second contact he had with ZA that day (4-13-11) was at 2:15 to get another pill. At that point, he contacted ZA to find one and they met up and went to meet up with Victor at Dottie's residence.
Oddly enough, in Victor's testimony he said he didn't sell a pill to them but according to JA he did.
Also, I stated this a few days ago but I'll do it again: Becca's testimony is that ZA visited her at work that afternoon and was driving his white pick up truck. According to JA, ZA told Victor that he had his truck in his shop at 2:30.

Yes you see my apology note above in the next post...so that takes care of the first part of that.

Interesting tidbits. On Rebecca...hmmm...I'm seeing it as a detail that can be overlooked on the truck timing. I get how critical the timeline overall is on that day, but because I'm believing Autry as the most credible witness, the main thing I'm focused on is Holly was done by then. So whatever Rebecca remembers about ZA visiting later that day, I'm just thinking the crime was completed by then.

Yes you see my apology note above in the next post...so that takes care of the first part of that.

Interesting tidbits. On Rebecca...hmmm...I'm seeing it as a detail that can be overlooked on the truck timing. I get how critical the timeline overall is on that day, but because I'm believing Autry as the most credible witness, the main thing I'm focused on is Holly was done by then. So whatever Rebecca remembers about ZA visiting later that day, I'm just thinking the crime was completed by then.

Sorry, posted the first part when your other post came in.

A juror can take all or parts of a witness testimony as fact. They can disregard the entire testimony if they want. In my thoughts, I feel JA is a terrible, horrible person, who has done terrible, horrible things.... and I stick to the opinion that he is a career criminal, and a career witness. Court isn't shaken him at all. I remember being a character witness for someone, I was nervous! But JA? Nope, he had total reign on that court room, knew he had everyone's attention, knew he was the 'star' witness and basked in that. I don't know how much of him I believe....I truly just don't. He isn't your everyday person in a courtroom! Heck, it appeared he knew the dang law and court room procedure as well as the attorneys!

Prosecution said Holly was drugged...when they are going to bring evidence of that?

And while I think all these perps played very important roles in kidnapping, rapping, killing, and disposing of Holly.....I'm not seeing the evidence in the courtroom.

Even the cellphone guy was not really great. He stated the phone 'might' be at this tower, but if that closest tower was busy, it might be on another tower, and of course there's nothing cellphone wise to say where these perps were when Holly disappeared.

As to using walkie talkies, very possible. There's handheld CB radios bear hunters user, so I would imagine coon hunters use them as well. BUT, there's been no evidence of that, and the state hasn't offered that as means of communication. My gut says it's likely there was no cell phone activity because all the perps were together, thus no need to be contacting each other about any aspect of this crime, but I don't think that was offered to the jury.....

I don't want any of these perps walking the streets again, yet, still not at the point I could convict. And before everyone starts that darn questioning of whether I've watched the case... YES... even watched most testimony at least twice... except that long map ordeal, I just don't want to go through that again...once was enough.

So I'm hearing what is presented in the court, but my conclusion at this point is that the state hasn't proved their case that ZA is guilty of kidnapping, drugging, raping, and disposing of Holly. It could have been him, could have been all of them, could have been some of them, could have been anyone else..... And thus, I could be a holdout juror at this point....

A juror can take all or parts of a witness testimony as fact. They can disregard the entire testimony if they want. In my thoughts, I feel JA is a terrible, horrible person, who has done terrible, horrible things.... and I stick to the opinion that he is a career criminal, and a career witness. Court isn't shaken him at all. I remember being a character witness for someone, I was nervous! But JA? Nope, he had total reign on that court room, knew he had everyone's attention, knew he was the 'star' witness and basked in that. I don't know how much of him I believe....I truly just don't. He isn't your everyday person in a courtroom! Heck, it appeared he knew the dang law and court room procedure as well as the attorneys!

Prosecution said Holly was drugged...when they are going to bring evidence of that?

And while I think all these perps played very important roles in kidnapping, rapping, killing, and disposing of Holly.....I'm not seeing the evidence in the courtroom.

Even the cellphone guy was not really great. He stated the phone 'might' be at this tower, but if that closest tower was busy, it might be on another tower, and of course there's nothing cellphone wise to say where these perps were when Holly disappeared.

As to using walkie talkies, very possible. There's handheld CB radios bear hunters user, so I would imagine coon hunters use them as well. BUT, there's been no evidence of that, and the state hasn't offered that as means of communication. My gut says it's likely there was no cell phone activity because all the perps were together, thus no need to be contacting each other about any aspect of this crime, but I don't think that was offered to the jury.....

I don't want any of these perps walking the streets again, yet, still not at the point I could convict. And before everyone starts that darn questioning of whether I've watched the case... YES... even watched most testimony at least twice... except that long map ordeal, I just don't want to go through that again...once was enough.

So I'm hearing what is presented in the court, but my conclusion at this point is that the state hasn't proved their case that ZA is guilty of kidnapping, drugging, raping, and disposing of Holly. It could have been him, could have been all of them, could have been some of them, could have been anyone else..... And thus, I could be a holdout juror at this point....

Oh please tell me you didn't watch the Prosecution's opening statement TWICE.

<modsnip>

The 'they' that Dinsmore testified to in regards to trying to snatch his daughter was the Piercy (sp?) brothers. The defense was able to clarify that later in his testimony. (Day 5 part 2 at the 39:20 mark of his testimony)

[video=youtube;mYbTmGn2fig]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYbTmGn2fig[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members